HASWLRS wrote: »
    shannp wrote: »
    Username: Shannp
    Weigh in week: December wk1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 116.4
    Todays Weight: 114.5

Hope i have done this right

Absolutely you have done this right! And I am not a stickler on format, as long as I can find your current weight, I am good. The previous weight just helps to put things into context. And speaking of context...you lost two pounds this week!! Fantastic!! Way to start December!!

I just realized this is in kg, which makes more sense. Being Canadian, I have a metric conversion calculator, so I have no problem with it, but maybe just put in the unit of measure so I don't forget to convert. Thanks.

@shannp, no problem!
  • ashleighgetsfit14
    ashleighgetsfit14 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Sunday, December 2, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercised: no structured exercise today but did do lots of activity cleaning house.
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    12/2:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 40 min walk
  • nomorewombat
    nomorewombat Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Username: nomorewombat
    Previous Week's weight: 268lbs
    Todays Weight: 262lbs
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    mikea2g wrote: »
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Sunday, December 2, 2018
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercised: Yes - 20 minute walk / couple hours finding and putting up Christmas decorations. (Basically this means balancing on a ladder while doing negatives of overhead presses of unstable large objects. And furniture rearranging, with good form of course :wink:

This made me smile...how you made decorating your house sound like a manly gym workout! The lies we tell ourselves!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: nomorewombat
    Previous Week's weight: 268lbs
    Todays Weight: 262lbs

Six pounds gone.....fantastic! So far our newbies from Australia are bringing it! Well done!!
  • CCzMini
    CCzMini Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS Good AM. Unfortunately I was not able to participate frequently in the November challenge & I apologize to the team. I do not believe I am carried over in to the Dec challenge, but could I still join the team again when possible? I will continue to cheer the BBT team on for a big loss! 🙂
  • mickey10111
    mickey10111 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I’m a bit late with putting my mini bio out there for the month of December but nonetheless here it is! My name is Mikayla and I have been a part of the Big Butts since September. I lost a solid 5 lbs that month plus another 2 or so lbs in October. After that I haven’t had the best October or November. My original weight was 165.4 in sept, and last week my weight was 164.4. I’m hoping I can get the ball rolling for this month so I can transition nicely into the month of January. Outside of caring (or not caring) for my weight I work at at college in upstate NY and I have a welsh terrier which I absolutely adore. This time of year you’ll find me obsessively decorating and watching Christmas themed movies!

Good luck this month all!
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Username: heaz10
    Weigh in week 1
    Weigh in day Monday
    PW: 234
    CW: 233
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    December 2

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    30 yoga & meditation rest day
    Steps: 5812
    Water: 88oz
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Dec 2

Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes

Going for gold 😎😎

sunday yes
  • Rawrbyn
    Rawrbyn Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I had a super full weekend, so I'm just now getting to my bio.
    My name is Robyn, and I've been a member of MFP for 7(almost 8) years. When I joined, I was 300lbs. Through watching calories and exercise, I was able to lose 112lbs. I ended up having my last two children(I have 4,) and gaining about 80lbs, bringing me back up to 260lbs. In 2016, I got back on track, and lost 117lbs. I went between 143lbs and 155 until this last July. Lots of things happened in our house, and I've gained about 40lbs back. I need to get it off! So, my goal is a 40lbs loss.
    I also need to change my weigh in days to Fridays. I don't know what I was thinking, setting them to Mondays. Lol
    Am I too late to start the mini challenege? I can take yesterday as my free day!
  • lozenger1984
    lozenger1984 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    This weeks weigh in.
    Last week 191.8
    This week 190
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    CCzMini wrote: »
    @HASWLRS Good AM. Unfortunately I was not able to participate frequently in the November challenge & I apologize to the team. I do not believe I am carried over in to the Dec challenge, but could I still join the team again when possible? I will continue to cheer the BBT team on for a big loss! 🙂

@CCzMini. Hey, Colleen! We'd love to have you back! I just asked Ashley if it is too late for this month to rejoin. Until I hear back from her, you can pretend that you are on the team. You can do the mini challenge, and you can even weigh-in....we'll just have to wait to see if we can get you on the spreadsheet. You didn't happen to weigh yourself last week by any chance, did you? If you did that would provide a starting weight and would give you a better chance of getting in this month.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    heaz10 wrote: »
    Username: heaz10
    Weigh in week 1
    Weigh in day Monday
    PW: 234
    CW: 233

Well done, Heather! You consistently lose a pound or two a week......a very sustainable rate of loss!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Dec 2

Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes

Going for gold 😎😎

sunday yes

I like it!! Me, too!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Rawrbyn wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I had a super full weekend, so I'm just now getting to my bio.
    My name is Robyn, and I've been a member of MFP for 7(almost 8) years. When I joined, I was 300lbs. Through watching calories and exercise, I was able to lose 112lbs. I ended up having my last two children(I have 4,) and gaining about 80lbs, bringing me back up to 260lbs. In 2016, I got back on track, and lost 117lbs. I went between 143lbs and 155 until this last July. Lots of things happened in our house, and I've gained about 40lbs back. I need to get it off! So, my goal is a 40lbs loss.
    I also need to change my weigh in days to Fridays. I don't know what I was thinking, setting them to Mondays. Lol
    Am I too late to start the mini challenege? I can take yesterday as my free day!

Hi, Robyn! You definitely know how to lose weight, so with only 40 to lose this time, you'll hardly even break a sweat!! I will ask Ashley to change your weigh-in day to Friday. As for the Mini Challenge, jump in at any time. Even if you are unsuccessful in getting three yes's, just posting daily will help with accountability!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    This weeks weigh in.
    Last week 191.8
    This week 190

Well done, Laura!! Almost another two pounds gone this week! What a great start to December!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Challenge - Sunday December 2nd

logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes, a glorious 53 minute walk in 53 degree F weather in Southern Ontario in December!!
    water: 8 cups
    steps: 13,244, another Fitbit green screen!
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Monday, December 3, 2018
    Under calories: No Way Jose!
    Exercised: Nada, ZIP, Zilch!

Had a bad headache today so couldn’t exercise or prepare all my delicious low calorie food. Ate leftovers and what was easy. This put me with 200 calories left for dinner, which ended up being a bunch of nut crackers and hummus. Those calories just kept climbing and climbing, yikes! Just a tad bit more calories than chicken and zucchini and a small salad would have been (600 more calories - it was A LOT of nut crackers and hummus) :smirk:
This discussion has been closed.