TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (December)

Options

Replies

• kidkees
    kidkees Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Tracked and under Monday. On a bike at gym waiting for Zumba and Pound.

Is it too late to change my weigh in day? Mondays are bleh. Saturday?
  • ashleighgetsfit14
    ashleighgetsfit14 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge - Monday 12/3

logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: workout with trainer full body strength/cardio
    water: 65 oz
    steps: 10,520
  • CCzMini
    CCzMini Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    @CCzMini. Hey, Colleen! We'd love to have you back! I just asked Ashley if it is too late for this month to rejoin. Until I hear back from her, you can pretend that you are on the team. You can do the mini challenge, and you can even weigh-in....we'll just have to wait to see if we can get you on the spreadsheet. You didn't happen to weigh yourself last week by any chance, did you? If you did that would provide a starting weight and would give you a better chance of getting in this month.[/quote]

I did & it was 211 after Thanksgiving. 😒 I will continue to post & pretend I am on the team for now. Thanks!!!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    mikea2g wrote: »
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Monday, December 3, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: No Way Jose!
    Exercised: Nada, ZIP, Zilch!

Had a bad headache today so couldn’t exercise or prepare all my delicious low calorie food. Ate leftovers and what was easy. This put me with 200 calories left for dinner, which ended up being a bunch of nut crackers and hummus. Those calories just kept climbing and climbing, yikes! Just a tad bit more calories than chicken and zucchini and a small salad would have been (600 more calories - it was A LOT of nut crackers and hummus) :smirk:

I am so sorry that your headache is back. You've been consistently eating at a deficit, except for Thanksgiving of course, so today's easy leftover meals will not derail your progress at all! It's what you needed to do. I sincerely hope you feel better in the morning.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    CCzMini wrote: »
    @CCzMini. Hey, Colleen! We'd love to have you back! I just asked Ashley if it is too late for this month to rejoin. Until I hear back from her, you can pretend that you are on the team. You can do the mini challenge, and you can even weigh-in....we'll just have to wait to see if we can get you on the spreadsheet. You didn't happen to weigh yourself last week by any chance, did you? If you did that would provide a starting weight and would give you a better chance of getting in this month.

I did & it was 211 after Thanksgiving. 😒 I will continue to post & pretend I am on the team for now. Thanks!!![/quote]

@CCzMini, Good news, Colleen! You are back in. And tomorrow is weigh-in day!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Challenge - Monday 12/3

exercise: workout with trainer full body strength/cardio
    water: 65 oz
    steps: 10,520

Great workout!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @Rawrbyn, your weigh-in day is now Friday!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    On deck for Tuesday's weigh-in: @eatingfoodles
  • eatingfoodles
    eatingfoodles Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »

What a lonely little Tuesday :D
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini-challenge
    12/3
    tracked: yes
    calories: yes
    excercise: yes

Sun: no
    Mon: yes

Came back to work to a really physical 4 hour project. I didn’t stop there. Finally had dry weather so after work I caught up on yardwork and Christmas decorating.
    Also, my team is on Monday Night Football and I am NOT having even one beer :o
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    12/3:
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 30 minutes treadmill 30 minutes stationary bike
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    December 3
    Tracking- yes
    Calories-- yes
    Exercise- yes 30 minute walk
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »

What a lonely little Tuesday :D

This way you get to shine!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Monday, December 3rd

exercise: yes, 35 minute walk
    water: 12 cups
    steps: 17,717 and a green screen. Trying for seven in a row!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Mini-challenge
    12/3
    tracked: yes
    calories: yes
    excercise: yes

Sun: no
    Mon: yes

Came back to work to a really physical 4 hour project. I didn’t stop there. Finally had dry weather so after work I caught up on yardwork and Christmas decorating.
    Also, my team is on Monday Night Football and I am NOT having even one beer :o

What a great Monday you had, and it was made even better by the Eagles' win!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    kidkees wrote: »
    Tracked and under Monday. On a bike at gym waiting for Zumba and Pound.

Is it too late to change my weigh in day? Mondays are bleh. Saturday?

@kidkees, your weigh-in day is now Saturday!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    December 3

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    60 min mutu core & HIIT
    Steps: 8762
    Water: 88oz
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge - November Week #4 (Sun the 25th to Sat the 1st)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @heaz10 (7) - 4th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @murdog3t (6) - back in the Winner's Circle after the Thanksgiving break!!

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 days:
    @Nicoletime4me (5) - only attempted last week!!
    @abowersgirl (4) - only attempted last week; getting her groove back this week!!
    @mikea2g (4) - another Notable Effort in spite of a week long migraine!!

Attempted:
    @T34S3l (3)
    @xr8_kiwi (3)
    @ImjustBev2019 (2)
    @bizgirl26 (1)
    @HASWLRS (1)
    @kidkees (1)

We only had two make it to the Winner's Circle this week. Congratulations to @heaz10 and @murdog3t for another great week!! Of special note, Heather was accountable for ALL SEVEN DAYS!! Well done!!
  • eatingfoodles
    eatingfoodles Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Last week: 178
    Today: 176.6

I’m so frustrated. The number should definitely be lower. I’ve been really good about my calorie goals. I gave myself a “cheat” day with 200 extra calories, but still only used ~80 of them. To be fair, my water intake has been terrible the last week. Hoping to make up for it next week :s

Almost forgot about the whole mini challenge thing. Both Sunday and Monday were all yes! At least I have that going for me! :D
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I realized I jumped back in without an intro to the Nov & Dec people i missed.
    I am 37. Originally from Philly but now live 1/2hr away in NJ. Married to my great wife for 11 years. No kids and one awesome cat.
    Like most, my weight has been a roller coaster ride my whole adult life, usually floating around 240-250. I hit 275 last December and had enough. I lost 30 lbs by August, then I hit a wall and maintained over the fall and left this group mid October. Now I am back here at 253.
    I work in the beer industry, which is tough. Lots of free beer to come home with, free happy hours and lunches at bars. But I used that as an excuse for 10 years. I had to realize that I can say no and order water and a salad. And if they bust my stones about it just laugh it off.
    Goals: I would like to end this month back out of the 250s. I know there are gonna be holiday parties and events every week and I am just gonna have to work harder on the days off to lose those 3+ lbs. We are going to Jamaica on March 2nd and who doesn’t want to lose weight before a beach vacation? By that point I am looking to be 239 or less.
This discussion has been closed.