TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (December)

Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Last week: 178
    Today: 176.6

I’m so frustrated. The number should definitely be lower. I’ve been really good about my calorie goals. I gave myself a “cheat” day with 200 extra calories, but still only used ~80 of them. To be fair, my water intake has been terrible the last week. Hoping to make up for it next week :s

Almost forgot about the whole mini challenge thing. Both Sunday and Monday were all yes! At least I have that going for me! :D

I know you were expecting more of a loss, but let's look at the bright side. You DID lose 1.4 pounds!! You didn't gain 1.4 pounds! And if you haven't been hydrating, then that could definitely be why. Just keep eating at a deficit and good things will happen!! Yay you for the mini challenge!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    On deck for the Wednesday Weigh-in:

@2shihtzues and @ForLangston
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Dec 3

Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes

Sunday yes
    Monday yes

Looking good, looking good!
  • eatingfoodles
    eatingfoodles Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Last week: 178
    Today: 176.6

I’m so frustrated. The number should definitely be lower. I’ve been really good about my calorie goals. I gave myself a “cheat” day with 200 extra calories, but still only used ~80 of them. To be fair, my water intake has been terrible the last week. Hoping to make up for it next week :s

Almost forgot about the whole mini challenge thing. Both Sunday and Monday were all yes! At least I have that going for me! :D

I know you were expecting more of a loss, but let's look at the bright side. You DID lose 1.4 pounds!! You didn't gain 1.4 pounds! And if you haven't been hydrating, then that could definitely be why. Just keep eating at a deficit and good things will happen!! Yay you for the mini challenge!!

This is true. I was mid-pity party (and suffering through a workout) then. Today started out rough, but a biiiiiig chunk of stress is now gone. Someone blessed the rains down in WV :D
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Tuesday, December 4, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercised: No

Can’t seem to shake this headache. It’s been a rough week and a half. Macros are a mess, but trying to keep under calories.
  • CCzMini
    CCzMini Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Well, my weigh-in today is up a bit more. Didn’t weigh myself until I got home today.
    Weight- 211.9 pounds.
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- over by ~ 300 (shouldn’t have stopped at Starbucks)
    Exercise- no (usually try to do the treadmill, but too tired today).

I hope to start getting back in to a routine. Would love to change that 2 to a 1 by the new year!!!
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    12/4:
    Tracking: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 35 min treadmill
  • kidkees
    kidkees Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Tuesday tracked and under
    Zumba class and over 13k steps
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini-challenge
    12/4
    tracked: yes
    calories: yes
    exercise: yes

Sun: no
    Mon: yes
    Tue: yes

Didn’t make it to the gym cause we had a two hour drive to go see the Beach Boys immediatly after work. But I did squeeze in a half hour of yardwork before my wife got home.
  • ImjustBev2019
    ImjustBev2019 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    12/4

Exercise: yes 60 minutes of swimming and 30 minutes of water jogging
  • xr8_kiwi
    xr8_kiwi Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    December challenge will be my third month as part of this challenge and part of this awesome Big Butt Theory Team.
    I live in Taranaki, New Zealand with my husband and have 3 children aged 20, 16 and 13. We are dairyfarmng our small herd of 230 Jersey cows.
    I am turning 40 in March and that is my driving force, I want to hit my 40's healthier and more active
    I started at the end of September at 277 lbs, and on Friday(30th Nov)was sitting at 242.9lbs. I have made my first goal to get down to 220 lbs. While my longer term goal is to reach around 187.
    Cheers
    Lisa.
  • Rawrbyn
    Rawrbyn Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    Dec 3
    Tracking: Not on MFP
    Under: Barely lol
    Exercise: Taught 45 minutes of Zumba, then worked out on the NuStep machine for 50 minutes.
    Dec 4:
    Tracking: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Taught 45 minutes of Zumba.

My goal for Dec 5 is to get back on track with IF, get a day of lifting in, and drink way more water.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    December 4

Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    60 min mutu core & HIIT
    3.16 mile walk
    Steps: 12498
    Water: 88oz
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    mikea2g wrote: »
    MINI CHALLENGE

Can’t seem to shake this headache. It’s been a rough week and a half. Macros are a mess, but trying to keep under calories.

Do whatever you have to to feel better. Is there perhaps a doctor's visit in your near future? Just concerned about you, Mike.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    CCzMini wrote: »
    Well, my weigh-in today is up a bit more. Didn’t weigh myself until I got home today.
    Weight- 211.9 pounds.
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- over by ~ 300 (shouldn’t have stopped at Starbucks)
    Exercise- no (usually try to do the treadmill, but too tired today).

I hope to start getting back in to a routine. Would love to change that 2 to a 1 by the new year!!!

I am right here waiting to celebrate Onederland with you. This week, you'll get yourself in some sort of routine and next weigh-in we will see that loss!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Mini-challenge
    12/4
    tracked: yes
    calories: yes
    exercise: yes

Sun: no
    Mon: yes
    Tue: yes

Didn’t make it to the gym cause we had a two hour drive to go see the Beach Boys immediatly after work. But I did squeeze in a half hour of yardwork before my wife got home.

Yay for squeezing in some yard work! Were the Beach Boys good?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    12/4

Exercise: yes 60 minutes of swimming and 30 minutes of water jogging

Great exercise, great day!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    December 4

Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    60 min mutu core & HIIT
    3.16 mile walk
    Steps: 12498
    Water: 88oz

Great step total!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Rawrbyn wrote: »
    Mini challenge
    Dec 3
    Tracking: Not on MFP
    Under: Barely lol
    Exercise: Taught 45 minutes of Zumba, then worked out on the NuStep machine for 50 minutes.
    Dec 4:
    Tracking: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Taught 45 minutes of Zumba.

My goal for Dec 5 is to get back on track with IF, get a day of lifting in, and drink way more water.

Teaching Zumba...that is awesome! I have ever only done Zumba once. I should try it again, as I did like it. If you didn't log your food into MFP on Monday, how did you track it?
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    mikea2g wrote: »
    MINI CHALLENGE

Do whatever you have to to feel better. Is there perhaps a doctor's visit in your near future? Just concerned about you, Mike.

I get these migraines once in awhile. I usually go to my chiropractor and it helps tremendously. I’ve been doing it this time but my neck keeps going out. The cause is known, the fix just isn’t working as good as it usually does. I went again yesterday and today it is a light headache so just taking it easy and trying to maintain one step closer to normalcy again. Totally felt like leaving the group since i can’t do my exercise or really eat my plan, but figure if I can still keep it under calories, regardless of exercise or macros, then that will be my win for as long as this lasts.
This discussion has been closed.