Starting weight on 7/25/2018: 309
    September start weight: 290
    October start weight: 279
    November start weight: 264.7
    December start weight: 254.8
    -————————————-
    Previous Week's weight: 254.8
    Today's Weight: 252.4

Spent most of the week in bed, doing minimal life requirements due to bad headache. My plan for these situations is the same general plan I’ve had coming in to losing weight this time around. Focus on food first. Seems if I keep under calories, wether I exercise or not, I’ll lose some weight and stay on track. Which beats the hell out of short bursts of perfection followed by long months of no effort at all. Now that I’m coming out of the other side of this headache, I’m really glad I stayed the course on food. I feel like I’m in a better place than I would have been (physically and mentally) had I just full on quit while this was happening.

Side note: down 56.6 pounds. This means 3.4 pounds until I’ve met the first goal of December, losing a whales penis, and 6.4 pounds away from being officially overweight (BMI)

Wow, you have made huge strides with the mental side of this process!! Of course you feel so much better coming out the other side of this headache having paid attention to what you were eating and not completely throwing in the towel. You have also made huge strides on the scale!! Another two plus pounds gone, and a whale penis looming. How does one celebrate that particular milestone, I wonder?!

Celebrating a whale penis 101
    1) curl up by the fire with a good book...perhaps moby dick
    2) Reflect on how small...my place in the universe is. Seriously, 60 pounds is quite impressive (weight loss of course)

Okay. You seriously crack me up!! So clever!! And yes, sixty pounds is a very impressive amount of weight to have lost, however you want to dress it up!!

So I mixed my giant animals penis goals up. It’s an elephants penis, not whales. Oops! Guess my celebrating with moby dick joke doesn’t work anymore
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    I'm finally moving back into my apartment tomorrow, ever since the flood in (August?? Was it?) They hadn't gotten around to cleaning my apartment up until a couple of weeks ago...yay!! Finally!!
  • lozenger1984
    lozenger1984 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    A bit rubbish at remembering to log this week but had an awesome taekwondo session tonight and have done my food prep for the next few days. Weigh in on Monday.

Also non scale victory. Bought the first UK size 12 I’ve bought for 20 years! Non stretch top and it is a tiny bit tight but 2 years ago I couldn’t fit in a stretchy size 22 and I know I’ll be comfortably wearing it in 2019!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini-challenge
    12/7
    tracked: no
    calories: no
    exercise: no

Sun: no
    Mon: yes
    Tue: yes
    Wed: yes
    Thu: no
    Fri: no
  • T34S3l
    T34S3l Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Just seen the results for November (having arrived home from holiday *cough cough* with the in-laws from hell and having not been terribly motivated to be kind to myself with food) to see that I lost 4.72% and I'm amazed! It's really beneficial to have the over view of the month and I'm even more motivated to hit the ground running again tomorrow! I'm so inspired! Weigh in will be up in a few hours.
  • shortyuk
    shortyuk Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi! Its been a while since I have used MFP. (It actually took almost a week for them to let me back in!) My settings must have changed as I had no notifications for some reason, then lots!
    I have seen I missed my weigh in on Sunday, and as its now Saturday(albeit early hours) I'll log my current weight tomorrow.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week: 1
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 145.2
    Today’s weight:144
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    December 7
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- no ( over 108)
    Exercise- yes ( 20 min walk)
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Username : swauters
    Weight in week: 1
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 234
    Today’s weight: 232.6
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    12/7:
    Tracking: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 30 minutes stationary bike
  • Rawrbyn
    Rawrbyn Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    12/7:
    Tracking: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: Lifted weights tonight. Tomorrow is cardio!

I'll post this again, just in case:
    WEIGH IN
    Last week: 181
    Dec 7: 177.6
  • T34S3l
    T34S3l Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Weigh in week 1 December
    PW weight: 189.8
    Current weight: 196.4

Not proud, didn't even enjoy what I did eat but I did get in 15k steps a day, so hopefully my fitness level won't have suffered too badly. I would like to be back below 190 next weigh. Back in the mini challenge and ready to smash it!
  • RinsenRepeat
    RinsenRepeat Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm Marion (41) from Johannesburg in South Africa.
    This is my 5th round.
    I have reduced 25kg in the last 12 months with several plateaus inbetween.
    I'm currently stuck on another plateau.
    I have 20kg to go to reach my dream target weight.
    My body fat has reduced from severly obese II to only overweight.
    My objective is healthier and fitter and and stronger, not just focused on what I weigh.
    Regardless of my health issues with hypothyroid, checking in weekly helps me keep accountible, and help to keep my weight reduction permanent.
  • abowersgirl
    Options
    Dec 7

Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise just some light walking but yes

I have had a stomach bug for the past couple of days, started feeling it after a jog I took on Thursday and tried walking a bit yesterday so my exercise wasn't my regular amount, obviously but my attempt I think earned me a yes for yesterday exercise mini challenge 😉 feeling much better today so everything should be back to normal

Sunday yes
    Monday yes
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday no
    Thursday yes
    Friday yes
  • abowersgirl
    Options
    Weigh in
    Week 1
    PW 145
    CW 142

Had a stomach bug for the past two days so this drop is because I wasn't eating very much, I am assuming will see a little bit of a gain for next week, especially once I start eating normally again
  • khadl07
    khadl07 Posts: 42 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Okay sorry forgot to weigh in yesterday!! Much better week this week!
    Last week: 298
    This week: 293.4
    Whoop whoop!!!
    Mini challenge: not this week.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    I'm finally moving back into my apartment tomorrow, ever since the flood in (August?? Was it?) They hadn't gotten around to cleaning my apartment up until a couple of weeks ago...yay!! Finally!!

I didn't realize you weren't back into your apartment. That is good news!!
This discussion has been closed.