TEAM: Run Track Minds (December)

Options

Replies

• SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    I'm going back and noticing that my posts aren't there. I've had problems with this phone since I got it over a week ago. I have logged all week and under my calorie goals. I'm up to 3 HR and 27 minutes of working out for the week.
  • geekyfella
    geekyfella Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Sounds good @SouthernMamaUnderConsruction

Phones can be a right pain when they don’t do what you need them to. Which is rarely making calls, these day.
  • Allyanne1
    Allyanne1 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    tlgale wrote: »
    Allyanne1 wrote: »
    Good afternoon all. I've been on this weight loss journey for a few years now and I've been part of this group, I think, for about a year I'm not actually sure. I drift away and come back it seems, to the mini challenges. Those do seem to help. I seemed to stall in the mid 150's. Previously was doing keto type diet but it became very restrictive and hard to continue. My husband and I recently started Nutrisystem and it is going well. Food is good and is super convenient, especially for packing lunches. I am hoping for good results, but need to get my exercise routine back on track. I really enjoy this group and fond it extremely helpful and motivated! Good luck all and welcome to those from across the pond.

@Allyanne1 Is Nutrisystem one where you eat their food?? I've always wondered what that food tastes like.
    Congrats on your loss this week!!

Yes, for the 1st week only their food and add in your own veggies. Second week and after, you get 1 flex breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack but not on the same day, so you can eat out or make your own food. Food has been good, but I did ask for a list of things that had green peppers in them, as I can't handle those. The second month I picked the foods I wanted. There were only a couple I just really didn't like.
  • stacey_mac
    stacey_mac Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    First week WI
    Starting WT 230.2
    Current WT 230
  • tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: none
    Water Challenge: 25 oz
    Goals or day: Got ready and went to water aerobics this morning and even got inside, but ended up leaving again...just wasn't feeling well enough to do it
  • tlgale
    Options
    tlgale wrote: »
    Good afternoon all. I've been on this weight loss journey for a few years now and I've been part of this group, I think, for about a year I'm not actually sure. I drift away and come back it seems, to the mini challenges. Those do seem to help. I seemed to stall in the mid 150's. Previously was doing keto type diet but it became very restrictive and hard to continue. My husband and I recently started Nutrisystem and it is going well. Food is good and is super convenient, especially for packing lunches. I am hoping for good results, but need to get my exercise routine back on track. I really enjoy this group and fond it extremely helpful and motivated! Good luck all and welcome to those from across the pond.

@Allyanne1 Is Nutrisystem one where you eat their food?? I've always wondered what that food tastes like.
    Congrats on your loss this week!!

Yes, for the 1st week only their food and add in your own veggies. Second week and after, you get 1 flex breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack but not on the same day, so you can eat out or make your own food. Food has been good, but I did ask for a list of things that had green peppers in them, as I can't handle those. The second month I picked the foods I wanted. There were only a couple I just really didn't like.

@Allyanne1 Oh okay, that doesn't sound bad at all. I was thinking it was more of a set/strict plan where you have to eat what they send. Hope it works for you :smiley:
  • tlgale
    Options
    stacey_mac wrote: »
    First week WI
    Starting WT 230.2
    Current WT 230

@stacey_mac Any loss is a great loss, wtg!!
  • tlgale
    Options
    User Name: tlgale
    Weigh in week: 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 243.8
    Todays Weight: 237.6

I don't think this is a true number as I weighed yesterday at 240. I haven't been able to eat or drink much water this week, too sick. Hopefully by next week this will be a true number. I'll take it for now though cause it sure looked nice on the scale!! Lol
  • TimeToReduceFat
    TimeToReduceFat Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    TimeToReduceFat:
    Week: December Week 1
    PW = 90 Kg
    CW= 89 Kg
    Weigh-in day - Friday
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Weigh in week: December Week 1
    Previous weeks weight: 122.80 lb
    Current weight: 122.80 lb
  • b_magill
    b_magill Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Username: b_magill
    Previous weeks weight: 279.6
    Current weight: 276.8

Back on track and lost two more! Who-hoo!
  • tlgale
    Options
    TimeToReduceFat:
    PW = 90 Kg
    CW= 89 Kg
    Weigh-in day - Friday

@TimeToReduceFat Awesome loss this week, keep up the great work!!
  • tlgale
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Previous weeks weight: 122.80 lb
    Current weight: 122.80 lb

@germaine_yee Being able to maintain at this time of year is something to be proud of, great job!!
  • tlgale
    Options
    b_magill wrote: »
    Username: b_magill
    Previous weeks weight: 279.6
    Current weight: 276.8

Back on track and lost two more! Who-hoo!

@b_magill Great work!! Good job getting back on track, it's not always the easiest, but you're killing it!!!
  • tlgale
    Options
  • tlgale
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: No, over
    Exercise: 30 mins of snow shoveling
    Water Challenge: 75 oz
    Goals or day: Woke up to about 3ft of snow in my driveway this morning...winters really here :'( My SO did most of the shoveling and I just finished up what he had left. A year ago I would have needed to take multiple breaks doing the bit that I did, but tonight I didn't need any breaks and it wasn't nearly as hard...yay for another NSV this week!!!

Anyone have any NSV's that they would like to share? I'd love to hear them :)
  • MHarper522
    MHarper522 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Username: MHarper52
    Previous weeks weight: 245.8
    Current weight: 245.6

Been going extra hard at the gym and sticking to my calories but I haven't been drinking my water so fingers crossed and more hydrating for next week.
  • barbiedol46
    barbiedol46 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Username: barbiedol46
    WD: Friday
    PW: 211.8
    CW: 211.6
  • ehisadu355
    ehisadu355 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Username: ehisadu355