Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes, 35 min. low impact aerobics
  • ghy5
    ghy5 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    12/30=198 4. Tracked=yes
    Calories=yes
    Exercise=yes bike 1hr
    Holidays are Almost over,temptations will be gone&motivation should reappear.Getting through all the Holiday fun has been easier with all of your posts.Now I need to get to work.Intermittent fasting & going to try Keto.I have been doing IF for a while but Keto will be New.
    Happy New Year. G
    12/31=198.0Tracked=yes
    Calories=yes under
    Exercise=yes bike & walked
    1/1=197.0 Tracked=yes
    Calories=yes
    Exercise=yes biked 1hr+walked 30 min

• mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    dheliason wrote: »
    I want to take just a minute to say kudo's to our team captain!! I have been a part of this challenge since November of 2016 and @mram3582 is by far the best we have had!! She is both motivating and fun!! Not sure how she does it, working 2 jobs and keeping up with all of us!! Thank you so much!!!!

I agree! Keeping up with a team this big is a lot of work. Thank you!

Thank you both! Yeah, it is a lot of work....I usually have 30+notifications every time that I check in. It is worth it though and I wouldn't still be on mfp if it weren't for all you wonderful people! I have the best team ever!! Thank you !
  • mram3582
    Options
    @dheliason Thank you for the kudos! I didn't realize you had been on this challenge for so long. That is some outright commitment! If you have any ideas or remember anything that was fun or challenging from the other captains I would love to hear them...my creativity starts to wane with the more hours that I work :) I finally get tomorrow off, so I will try to think up some new mini challenges for everyone. I am trying to sketch out a scavenger hunt and a couple of other things. I can always reuse the bingo board too.
  • mram3582
    Options
    @mrs1spy you got in a lot of exercise today and have a great plan for tomorrow! Well done!
    @rekvar12 very nice walk!
    @gholderby1234 good job holding steady through the holidays!
    @empire5 slightly jealous about a walk on the beach! <3
    @12774 great day all around and getting back at it!
    @Suezq72760 great job on all the exercise today and Happy New Year too!
    @RisingAboveIt wonderful workout today and another one planned tomorrow! Go you!
    @starshine15 & @ghy5 great day all around!
  • mram3582
    Options
    sherrilew wrote: »
    @AB0215 good morning. I am new to this challenge. I usually weigh myself on Tuesday mornings. Do you have a preferred day to weigh in? Also, is there any information I should post other than weight?
    Current weight: 288

I have your preferred weigh day as Tuesdays, so you just post up your weight on that day with this format:
    username:
    Month/week of challenge
    PW: previous weight
    CW: current weight

So, your 1st weigh in would look like:
    sherrilew
    Jan. week 1
    PW: whatever last week's was
    CW: 288.0

Thanks! Just let me know if you have any questions at all or need anything! I'm here for you guys!
  • mram3582
    Options
    Daily Post: 01/01 Tuesday- Happy New Year!
    Track: yes, to the best of my ability (some of it I am unsure about)
    Calories: over-pretty sure
    Exercise: no-BUT....I FINALLY GET A DAY OFF TOMORROW!! I'm gonna go hide in the woods!
    Daily goal: call tech support about the annoying TV that keeps calling for a "Carol Anne". Something is going to happen....tomorrow!
  • mram3582
    Options
    Cindyk4919 wrote: »
    Hello. My name is Cindy. I live in Wisconsin. I’m not new to MFP, but I have been inactive and gained back all 35 pounds that I lost 2 years ago. I am looking forward to getting fit, healthy and happy in 2019.
    I work more than full time self employed doing upholstery and window treatments.
    Tuesday
    January 1 week 1
    Current wait 208
    I had to edit this because I am soooo confused; Today is Tuesday-not Sunday!

You're actually not registered for a team yet, but I will see if Ashley can get you in here. What is your preferred weigh in day?
  • mram3582
    Options
    Several people in the arena tomorrow:
    @cdavisdeva
    @daisytripp
    @shanteel612
    @tecat73

Have a great day folks! And please place monetary bets here! :#
  • laureneh01
    laureneh01 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Tuesday 1/1/19
    Track: Yes!
    Exercise: Does walking around shopping count? Haha. Starting more physical activity tomorrow! Hope everyone had a good day.
    Daily goal: get books for school!
  • mram3582
    Options
    @laureneh01 great day! And yes, walking around shopping does count a little....you're not sitting on your butt eating bon bons...just sayin' ;)
  • lar25473
    lar25473 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    Reminder to all our New Year's Day entertainment challengers:
    @mram3582
    @12774
    @gholderby1234
    @lar25473
    @sherrilew

I hope that New Year's eve is a blast and you wake up without a hangover! I'm a 37 yr old, old fogie....I'm gonna go watch some Netflix and fall asleep. It's gonna be great! Nighty nite!

Hey @mram3582 If it's cool may I switch my weigh in to Wednesdays?? For some reason I forget every Tuesday to weigh in...
  • lar25473
    lar25473 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Good evening all and Happy New Year. What are your 2019 goals? My overarching goal for this year is to run a half-marathon. We have a local half-marathon and 5k that I ran in last year, I completed the 5k portion and it felt amazing. But now my new goal is to achieve that 13.1 and from there, move up to maybe a 26.2...can I do it??? I think so, eventually.

I also would like to lose somewhere around 30 pounds, but I'm not as fixated on the number on my scale anymore. It's the feeling of accomplishment, the way my clothes fit better on me, that I crave. I want to look healthy, rather than lose a lot of weight so I can make myself believe I'm so healthy. So, that said, I'm going to make the effort even more than I have before, to eat well and treat myself right.
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year! 🎉
    Daily Post: January 1st
    Track: Yes
    Exercise: 45 min walk
    Goal: Last night: 8 hours
    Today's water intake: 70 ounces
  • landryferguson
    landryferguson Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Daily post:
    December 31st
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes - stationary bike for 35 minutes
    Goal: go to the gym
  • landryferguson
    landryferguson Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Daily post:
    January 1st
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercised: yes - helped cook dinner so standing and walking for an hour
    Goal: make bread from scratch
  • mram3582
    Options
    @WA_Teacher & @landryferguson great day all around for the both of you!
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday
    Track: Yes
    Exercise: Yes- 20 mins walking
    Goals/Day: Goal is to stay under on calories/carbs and sugar & drink 90+ oz water a day. The past week hasn't been pretty with a bunch of cheat meals that turned into a cheat week. I'm nervous for tomorrows weigh in. So so glad that the holidays are over and I can get back on track. Happy New Years everyone!
  • mram3582
    Options
    @lar25473 done-changed to Wednesdays. Half a marathon is a spectacular goal to strive for too! The 5K this year wasn't too shabby either! :) 2019 is the year for health! Do it!
  • Starshine15
    Starshine15 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Correction to daily post for Jan 1st
    Calories: I was over by 138 - forgot to log the chocolate truffles!!!!! :p
This discussion has been closed.