Options
    Daily Post: January 1st
    Track: No
    Calories: not sure
    Exercise: no
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge: Question of the week! How do you reward yourself? Do you have an ultimate reward?
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Q of the week: I don't have small reward items for myself. I guess that I figure that buying smaller clothes and new shoes IS a form of reward. I do plan on getting my hair and makeup professionally done for my final goal and a hot date with my husband. I actually haven't given it much thought, so maybe I can get ideas from you guys too! :)
  • daisytripp
    daisytripp Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Q of the Week: Perfect timing! I set increment awards - so, 10 pounds lost = pedicure; 25 pounds lost = new shoes. I was just thinking about these this morning!
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Cdavisdeva
    January Week 1
    PW: 145
    CW: 147

Week filled with wine, cakes, candies, cookies etc.. way too much sugar. Next week will be better
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    Mini Challenge: Question of the week! How do you reward yourself? Do you have an ultimate reward?

I haven't set any short-term rewards for myself, but my ultimate reward is a cruise! Since that will be awhile in coming, I think I should start thinking about short-term rewards ...
  • over_oxers
    over_oxers Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »

I will usually give myself mini rewards - maybe a new scarf, or a nail polish I wouldn't normally buy. My ultimate reward is that we are planning to start IVF when I get down to 200lb!
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Q of the week- I really haven't given it much thought to rewarding myself, but I did buy myself a new pair of jeans today that are too small and I hope to be in them by the end of next month! @mram3582 I like your date idea, that'll be awesome to get pampered like that and have a date night :)
  • rekvar12
    rekvar12 Posts: 237 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Daily post 02.01.19

Tracked- yes
    Exercise - walked for over 1.5 hours AND made it to a nearby park finally!
    Calories - 313 under finally.. Eating with someone does help with portion control!

Goal for tomorrow: repeat today's food habits ;)
  • mrs1spy
    mrs1spy Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Daily post

Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: 30 minutes workout
    Goal: start cooking lunch to take to work or plan my meals through the week

Q of the week: I normally buying myself something if I loose 10 lbs or if I'm not eating sugar stuff for a month - an underwear or perfume. 😊
  • ghy5
    ghy5 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    12/30=198 4. Tracked=yes
    Calories=yes
    Exercise=yes bike 1hr
    Holidays are Almost over,temptations will be gone&motivation should reappear.Getting through all the Holiday fun has been easier with all of your posts.Now I need to get to work.Intermittent fasting & going to try Keto.I have been doing IF for a while but Keto will be New.
    Happy New Year. G
    12/31=198.0Tracked=yes
    Calories=yes under
    Exercise=yes bike & walked
    1/1=197.0 Tracked=yes
    Calories=yes
    Exercise=yes biked 1hr+walked 30 min
    1/2=197,Tracked=yes
    Calories=yes under by a lot but not hungry,I will be out for the evening with No food...
    Exercise=yes 3 water classes,walk

• ghy5
    ghy5 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    12/30=198 4. Tracked=yes
    Calories=yes
    Exercise=yes bike 1hr
    Holidays are Almost over,temptations will be gone&motivation should reappear.Getting through all the Holiday fun has been easier with all of your posts.Now I need to get to work.Intermittent fasting & going to try Keto.I have been doing IF for a while but Keto will be New.
    Happy New Year. G
    12/31=198.0Tracked=yes
    Calories=yes under
    Exercise=yes bike & walked
    1/1=197.0 Tracked=yes
    Calories=yes
    Exercise=yes biked 1hr+walked 30 min
    1/2=197,Tracked=yes
    Calories=yes under by a lot but not hungry,I will be out for the evening with No food...
    Exercise=yes 3 water classes,walk

Question of the week..Never give myself a treat but it is a tempting thought. May be a Good skin firming/tightening cream to help with the sagging skin after the weight loss.
    Hahaha..But 1st I need to see a big loss huh?

• catgray78
    catgray78 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    QOTW -Not thought of this before but I like the sound of every half stone rewarding myself ! I’ve bought a few new things recently as managed to lose weight during pregnancy (am nearly 2 stone down from heaviest at start of pregnancy and only 2 stone to get back to what I weighed when I got married)
    Maybe I’ll get new bras as my boobs are shrinking !!!
  • daisytripp
    daisytripp Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Username: daisytripp
    Week: January Week 1
    Weigh In Day: Wednesday
    PW = 208
    CW= 207

How did that happen over the New Years weekend? Not sure, but I'll take it!

Also, my daily check in for today

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Goals: today (and really for the next week or so), I am just trying to get back into some good habits - drinking water, not drinking wine for a while, walking the dog twice a day - the basics.

And today was a great day.
  • empire5
    empire5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Daily post - 2nd January
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 1.5 hours walking
    Today is our last full day at the beach before we head home to reality tomorrow. Planning to visit a nearby waterfall with lots of steps ;)

Q of the week - I don’t set rewards but I have bought a few items of clothing a size down. One was an expensive pair of exercise leggings that have been worth every cent.
    I rarely buy clothes so I think in the future any rewards will probably just be replacing things when they get too big.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,684 Member
    Options
    Q of the week, I like to do crafts so I treat myself to some new fabric or craft supplies. I haven't lost enough to need new clothes, just happy to be able to breathe in the ones I already own. 😊
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,684 Member
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday January 2
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Goal for today: undo the damage from the weekend
  • landryferguson
    landryferguson Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    QOTW:
    My mini rewards are shoes usually or new jeans when my old ones don't fit anymore and my plan for a big reward is going shopping for new clothes with my best friend once I'm down to my goal weight/size.
  • Honey5
    Honey5 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday, January 2nd

Calories: 263 over
    Exercise: no
This discussion has been closed.