Team WORKOUT WARRIORS - JANUARY 2019 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• alc649
    alc649 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow warriors, hope everyone is having a good day. I went to the gym this morning and did c25k week 1 day 1 and so i've reached 10,000 steps already for the day. And still have 4.5 hours left of work to go! This is also day 1 of keto for me. right Now, I have 10.6 carbs left for supper (Im trying to stay at 20g of carbs a day). Any chance i can join the step challenge? @Navydaddjtc
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    alc649 wrote: »
    Hello fellow warriors, hope everyone is having a good day. I went to the gym this morning and did c25k week 1 day 1 and so i've reached 10,000 steps already for the day. And still have 4.5 hours left of work to go! This is also day 1 of keto for me. right Now, I have 10.6 carbs left for supper (Im trying to stay at 20g of carbs a day). Any chance i can join the step challenge? @Navydaddjtc

@alc649
    I AM WORKING ON IT AS SOON AS I KNOW YOU WILL KNOW
    COOL
  • rheaj1991
    rheaj1991 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Well on my way to completing today's goals. Have one more bottle of water to go to get my water in. Prepped meals for today and tomorrow. I'm having a serving of vanilla ice cream tonight as a treat in order to get past the 1,000 calorie threshold today. Zero regrets here as it is within my macros and am way below my calorie limit. Today is my "vegetarian" day where I have zero meat for the day. I try to do this at least once per week. On these days I always struggle to get to the 1,000 calorie mark so MFP will give me a passing grade. I wish it would yell at you if you don't log meals or an option to break your streak if you don't log meals. Accidentally opening the app one day shouldn't count!!

As for steps I'm at 8243 right now. Considering going to a winter light festival down the street to get some more steps in. If I don't make it there I have no problem just walking around the house to get to that 10k.
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Happy new year!
    Partied as hard as moms can party with kids screaming around upstairs and dads watching hockey downstairs. Which means it was a wonderful night with friends and lots of sitting and eating.

I love the water challenge. I have managed to go several months drinking far less water than I should. I need to get rehydrated!

Steps are pretty good today considering I slept in and had a long car ride. There’s still time left before bed so I’ll check in later.

Here’s to all the best for each of you in 2019.
  • alc649
    alc649 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    13,000 steps for the day 👍
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I had to count right up to midnight :)
  • Mechell15
    Mechell15 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Good morning all have a great day! Don't forget to drink up lots of water 💧💧😀
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Good Morning Team
    My morning check in to get the day started
    in the water challenge over the 3 days i have consumed a total of 216 oz. of water/electrolytes.
    I have walked/ran/jog a total of 40,192 steps and complete day 2 of the B&B (@boehle and @Beka3695) Marathon Training Schedule.

THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING ON THIS TEAM AND FOR BEING MY FRIEND

molxfkzpzqw1.png
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Guys.
    I am up for the Step Challenge but doing everyone is way too much when I need to focus on myself. If it is just US, then yes, I will do the xls but if its like last month, sorry... that is just too much for me right now.

I have prepped all my breakfast and lunch for the next several days. I am going to weigh in every few days and record on my personal calendar so I can look at something daily, as well as mark that I get atleast 30 minutes of workouts in. I completed that last night walking up to Kroger and back lol Burr, that was a cold walk
  • boehle
    Options
    You are ahead of me Greg. I took my last day of vacation and relaxed and cooked.
    I had a very hard time getting up this morning so didn't make the gym but I am going to go after work tonight to get yesterday made up and proceed from there.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options

molxfkzpzqw1.png
    31st : done (that was easy 😛😛 lol)
    1st: done ran for 1.5 and walked the rest
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Warriors, happy 2019!!

As some of you know I have been sick since Christmas morning... Its been a week now and the hubby is leaving me no choice but to go to the Dr. (he wanted me to go 5 days ago but I have been stubborn) So I am off to the walk in today after work to see if they can give me something to get rid of this nasty cough, sniffling, sneezing, achy body mess of mine.

I weighed in this morning and it was not pretty... i repeat IT WAS NOT PRETTY I am currently up 45lbs of the 72lbs I lost. Yep its ugly and I have no one to blame but myself for letting myself get so out of control. I weighed in this morning at 232.6 which is up from my Friday weigh in at 229lbs. I have been out of control with the carbs, I can not lie. Being an emotional eater, I have been eating myself through this ickness I currently have and long before that as well... #Accountability #FullDisclosure #TotalAssholeEating

It is the New Year, today, all of that STOPS!! I have joined a workout group on Facebook with some people that I have been with since day one of the 72lbs loss. I've got this group for my accountability and weigh ins... I am ready to go!!! Food prepped and already logged for today. Struggling to get my water in with this YUCK sitting int he back of my throat, but I will get in at least 160oz today!!

I am in for the daily accountability @Navydaddjtc are we posting the calories, exercise, water?

Today is the first day back to taking the steps needed to get back to a healthier lifestyle B)<3
  • boehle
    Options
    Just finished up breakfast
    2 Over Easy Eggs
    4 Pieces of Bacon
    2 Cups of Coffee
    310 Calories
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc For the steps challenge, would you recommend just posting that dates numbers? Or can I add on to previous days posts, date by date like I have been. I realize its a competition so it might not give away my stepping if I do daily only... what would you advise?
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Inspirational Quote for the moment!!!

vd5auk7d0gzs.jpg
This discussion has been closed.