Options
    Daily Post Jan.2
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, lots of housework
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @cdavisdeva So goes the new year week--that is why resolutions start on the 2nd! :p
    @daisytripp yeah, I was hoping to get some ideas too. I don't really do reward, so I was hoping maybe something would motivate me. You've had a great day & a really nice new year drop too! Way to start it off right!
    @evangsimmons170 WooHoo! A cruise sounds fantastic! Do you have a destination in mind?
    @over_oxers Well, I think that you won it for ultimate rewards! What a wonderful goal to strive for! You're going to make it for sure!
    @rekvar12 Woot! Great day!
    @mrs1spy very nice day! Food prep works wonders to for alleviating the stress of figuring out what to eat at the last minute and keeping you in line every day. I take my lunches to work and it has worked very well for me. I also need to put undies on the reward list...yep!
    @ghy5 great bike ride today! I hear ya on the loose skin fear! I am 2lbs away from having lost 100lbs and my belly button is starting to look pretty sad. I'm gonna have to do something too.
    @catgray78 Yeah, new bras are a definite essential item in the world of weight loss! Congrats!
    @empire5 Nice walk! That is about how I feel about rewards too. Someone just asked what I was going to do for my 100lbs loss and I hadn't even thought about it....hence, why it became the question of the week! No ulterior motives here! :#
    @Suezq72760 Are you going to make new outfits with the fabrics? That would be awesome!
    @Honey5 Have you tried food prepping or pre-logging meals to keep a plan and to keep you full throughout the day? It has worked wonders for me.
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: January 2nd
    Track: Yes but today was our Back to Work Potluck
    Calories: Over due to the school’s potluck and the dang peanut butter and banana cake
    Exercise: 30 mins of strength training
    Goal: Last night: 6.5 hours
    Today's water intake: 40 ounces
  • mram3582
    Options
    @WA_Teacher Wow! That is harsh! Who schedules a potluck on resolutions day? I'd be over too if there was peanut butter and banana cake involved...just sayin'.
  • mram3582
    Options
    Daily Post: 01/02 Wednesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes!! FINALLY HAD A DAY OFF!! 3+ mile hike...I was going to do the full 6miles, but it started pouring down rain and the trail was getting really slick because it has already been raining for like a month or so now.
    Daily goal: Start an internet fight with strangers: Hans shot first!! Tomorrow-same bat channel...same bat time!
  • lar25473
    lar25473 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Weigh in for Jan 2: 177.2 :)
  • RedStickdad
    RedStickdad Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: January 2nd
    Exercise: just a 2 mile walk - cant wait for the rains to be over
  • RedStickdad
    edited January 2019
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    Mini Challenge: Question of the week! How do you reward yourself? Do you have an ultimate reward?

i have my weight loss set in 25 lb goal increments - i get myself a decent tool for my shop at every goal. my lost goal 50 lbs lost got me a new to me drill press to replace my old falling apart one. I have 5 lbs to go and i will be getting a metal cutoff saw.
  • RedStickdad
    Options
    Cdavisdeva
    January Week 1
    Thursday
    PW: 344.8
    CW: 338.6
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Wednesday, January 2:
    Tracking: yes
    Exercise: 25 minutes T25 in the morning, 4 miles running in the evening
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    Mini Challenge: Question of the week! How do you reward yourself? Do you have an ultimate reward?

I have been rewarding myself for every 10 pounds, something I usually won't spend the money on for myself, like a manicure at the salon. My goal weight reward is going to be a shopping trip for new, smaller clothes :)
  • landryferguson
    landryferguson Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    January 2 daily post
    Exercise: no
    Logged: yes
    Calories: no, I ended up having two desserts and that put me over my calorie goal
    Daily goal: help someone today
  • over_oxers
    over_oxers Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    January 2 daily post
    Exercise: yes - walking
    Logged: yes
    Calories: yes, great day of staying on track. Even said no to chips and brownies at the office.
  • mrs1spy
    mrs1spy Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Daily post

Under: yes
    Exercise: 20 minutes workout
    Goal: stay sugar free. I was really good all week without cakes, chocolate and biscuits! 🤗
  • ghy5
    ghy5 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    12/30=198 4. Tracked=yes
    Calories=yes
    Exercise=yes bike 1hr
    Holidays are Almost over,temptations will be gone&motivation should reappear.Getting through all the Holiday fun has been easier with all of your posts.Now I need to get to work.Intermittent fasting & going to try Keto.I have been doing IF for a while but Keto will be New.
    Happy New Year. G
    12/31=198.0Tracked=yes
    Calories=yes under
    Exercise=yes bike & walked
    1/1=197.0 Tracked=yes
    Calories=yes
    Exercise=yes biked 1hr+walked 30 min
    🎄1/2=197,Tracked=yes
    Calories=yes under by a lot but not hungry,I will be out for the evening with No food...
    🎄Exercise=yes 3 water classes,walk
    1/3=196.8
    Tracked=yes
    Calories=under
    Exercise=yes bike=1hr+1hr water aerobics+20 min walk
    Took down Christmas decorations,that is truly a work-out

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,560 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Cdavisdeva
    January Week 1
    Thursday

That looks like five lbs right there, is there a new saw in your future? ;-)

Wait, now I'm confused... Since this was posted by RedStickdad I assumed it was his weight loss, but now I see the user name of Cdavisdeva. Who lost the weight here? LOL
  • rekvar12
    rekvar12 Posts: 237 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Daily post 03 Jan

Tracked - yes
    Exercise - yes walked to and from work, making it about 6.5km in total
    Calories - messed up. Thought fried onion would add a nice crunch to my healthy vegetable lentil porridge. Ended up binging on the onions :/ To top it, I'd also gotten dessert as a nice little intermittent reward, and overate there too. In the end I went overboard by about 400 calories which isn't the worst, but I also feel binge-sick. Lesson learnt.

Goal for tomorrow: don't repeat today and do yoga.

• RedStickdad
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Suezq72760 wrote: »
    Cdavisdeva
    January Week 1
    Thursday

Wait, now I'm confused... Since this was posted by RedStickdad I assumed it was his weight loss, but now I see the user name of Cdavisdeva. Who lost the weight here? LOL

sorry i copied for the format and forgot to type in my name over
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Suezq72760 wrote: »

@Suezq72760 I only wish I lost 5 lbs lol.
    @RedStickdad amazing loss!

This discussion has been closed.