Team WORKOUT WARRIORS - JANUARY 2019 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    @rheaj1991 - impressive efforts with exercise classes and not 'falling' into all those food outlets! If only I was that disciplined!

I went for an early-ish swim with my husband, then went for brunch. The omelette and baked beans was ok, but possibly not the cheese in the omelette and the French fries! Further undid my efforts with fruit cake at MIL's. Was better with at SW recipe for chicken kiev with steamed veg. Probably a good idea to be back at work tomorrow, so there is slightly less temptation. I think I need to own these choices a lot more if I want to get myself back on track! :'(
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    The Week 2 Group Challenge is brought to you by the Mission Slimpossibles. We are excited about the discussion and ideas that will hopefully be shared among challengers!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10717170/team-mission-slimpossibles-week-2-group-challenge#latest
  • Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Gutcutter500
    Week: 2
    Weigh-in: Sunday
    PW: 221.1
    CW: 226.4!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    NOT ENOUGH EXERCISE!!!! It has been cold and I have not been outside like I’d like to. Also some late night snacking. No excuses.
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Well, I made it through the holiday break. Back to work tomorrow. My daughter’s birthday is January 7th so this weekend we had a party for her friends yesterday and had all the grandparents and great grandparents over today for cake and pizza. Unfortunately it means we are celebrating with food and drink non-stop for two full
    Weeks with christmas and New Years, too.

So now it’s back to routine and back to sensible eating!
  • WishfulThinning18
    WishfulThinning18 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    So far so good on eating today. I still have 300 calories.. been super hungry today and not sure why as i literally just ate my dinner (210 calories worth of healthy mac and cheese.. so about 2 cups and a chocolate cupcake which was in the calorie forecast for today). Maybe it's the cold.. maybe hormones. I think I'll just go with coffee and 45 calories worth of creamer as it seems to help push away the cravings.
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    MelissaFeagins
    Week 2
    SW: 171.8
    CW : 175.5

• melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    No surprise. I gain weight when I am sick. I have a fever this morning so am staying home from work again, but I am going to try to get my eating act together. I have eaten whatever was handy for 2.5 days.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    DDM358 wrote: »
    Username: DDM358
    Weigh in Week: Week 2
    Weigh in Day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: 197.8
    Today's Weight: 194.2
    @DDM358
    POSTED WTG ON THE LOSS

LoobyJLou wrote: »
    LoubyJLou
    Weigh in Sunday
    Week 2
    Previous 236
    Present. 235
    @LoobyJLou
    POSTED
    NICE LOSS NATALIE

WishfulThinning18
    Sunday
    Previous 283.4
    Current 276.4
    @WishfulThinning18
    POSTED
    OUTSTANDING LOSS

• Navydaddjtc
    Options
    Gutcutter500
    PW: 221.1
    CW: 226.4!!!!!!!!!!!
    POSTED
    AH DOC I AM SO SORRY FOR THE GAIN

mrsla01 wrote: »
    I’m not sure if I’m supposed to post here or someplace else...trying to keep up.

Mrsla01
    PW: 224
    CW: 222
    POSTED
    WTG ON THE LOSS
    YUPPERS YOUR IN THE RIGHT SPOT

MelissaFeagins
    Week 2
    SW: 171.8
    CW : 175.5
    @melissafeagins
    POSTED
    SO SORRY FOR THE GAIN
    HOPE YOU GET TO FEELING BETTER

• Navydaddjtc
    Options
    GOOD MORNING TEAM
    WOWZER WOWZER WHAT A GREAT START TO WEEK 2 WE HAD A 7 PDS LOSS AND A COUPLE OF 3.8'S WTG YOU SUNDAY GUYS YOU SET THE BAR HIGH FOR THE REST OF US THIS WEEK.

ONCE AGAIN THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR THE WELL WISHES FOR MOM AND SKIP. THEY BOTH A HAD AN AVERAGE WEEKEND AND BOTH ARE IN GOOD SPIRITS CONSIDERING THEIR SITUATIONS.
    MOM GOES TO THE DOC'S TODAY TO HAVE HER CAT SCAN READ TO HER SO NOW WE CAN FINALLY FIND OUT WHAT WE ARE DEALING WITH IN HER GUT.

YESTERDAY MARCIE AND I PREPPED MEALS HER AND MYSELF FOR THE WEEK. SHE LIKES TO GRAB AND GO AND I DO TOO, SO I DON'T HAVE TO THINK ABOUT HER LUNCH IN WEE HOURS OF THE MORNING. LOTS OF BBQ CHIX AND RED MEAT FOR SALADS AND DIPS THAT SHE LIKES. MINE WAS MOSTLY FOR SALADS PROTEINS. MADE A FRESH BATCH OF BLUE CHEESE DRESSING AND RANCH DRESSING BOTH FROM SCRATCH WITH GREEK YOGURT AND ZERO FAT SOUR CREAM AND OF COURSE CRUMBLED BLUE CHEESE.

YESTERDAY ON POINT FOR WATER HOWEVER NO EXERCISES AS IT WAS PREP DAY. STAYED WITHIN MY CALORIES EVEN THOUGH I WAS GRAZING ALL DAY DURING THE PREP. I WILL CATCH UP WITH MY LOGGING LATER TODAY. I HAVE TO TAKE THE TOYOTA INTO THE SHOP THIS MORNING AS I BROKE THE TAIL LIGHT ASSEMBLY ON FRIDAY BACKING INTO A GARBAGE CAN. THAT WAS A $500 OOPS THAT I WASN'T ANTICIPATING THIS MONTH.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK TEAM
    GREG
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Team.
    I am trying to actually work but my brain doesn't want to yet. :D:D
    I am about to make some eggs to go with the bacon I prepped. I hit my 10k in steps yesterday but barely. Goal is to aim for a lunch time walk as its weirdly warm in Ohio today but we are yet again supposed to get rain.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options

molxfkzpzqw1.png

31st : done (that was easy 😛😛 lol)
    1st: done: ran for 1.5 and walked the rest
    2nd done: ran 3 walked the rest
    3rd done: all walking
    4th done: chances are I will be working out since although I did walk yesterday, i took it as a regular routine rest day...i can't see myself not walking regardless.
    5th done: 1.5 run, rest walking
    6th done: 1.5 run and walked the rest

• abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a great workout day and stayed at 1200 cals.
  • boehle
    Options
    I am beyond behind and cannot really catch up but Ill do my best to keep moving forward
    ohk4zd586l38.png
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    I am beyond behind and cannot really catch up but Ill do my best to keep moving forward
    ohk4zd586l38.png

I am 12 miles behind.... I think I will be like you and just see if I can start fresh. Being down last week really took a bite out of my schedule
  • boehle
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    boehle wrote: »
    ohk4zd586l38.png

I am 12 miles behind.... I think I will be like you and just see if I can start fresh. Being down last week really took a bite out of my schedule

IF I counted every day steps. I wouldnt be so far behind but I am counting them as taking them in one trip... so I only really have the 3 mile walk from yesterday thus far.
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Good morning Warriors, Happy Monday!

Yesterdays accountability
    45 minutes on the treadmill & ab challenge
    160oz of H20
    1375 out of 1560 calories
    8993 out of 10K steps ( I knew that I was not hitting goal yesterday as the afternoon was spent lounging on the couch)

Set the tone and Never Miss A Monday!!! Off to my lunch walk in about an hour and then its off to Zumba tonight. Todays meals are already logged and ready to submit after Zumba tonight. B)

Let's do this!! :p
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    iamworthy14
    weigh in day Mondays
    Week 1
    SW 160.4
    CW 162.0

WI days Mondays
    Week 2
    previous weight 162.0
    Current weight 162.2

I am sorry team. I can't get out of this rut. I feel awful. I don't like running at this weight something I love doing. Seems like I keep gaining. I have some girl stuff going on that Drs seem to be blowing off. I need to get this control food has on me under control.
    This week I will have a loss team!
    Great job to all of you .....you inspire me!
This discussion has been closed.