• NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    NikMar
    Thursday
    Week 2
    PW 143.7
    CW 141.7 o:)

Thanks to @iamworthy14 and @Gutcutter500 for the positive comments, they obviously worked!!

Does anyone have any ideas why I can't post on this thread using my laptop, but is ok on my phone?
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    I am using a laptop and works fine for me.
    What browser? I use chrome
  • Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    @WishfulThinning18 it’s good you can get your education paid for. In the time you are paying it back you are also getting good experience. We have some nurses that took advantage of that option at our local hospital. Good luck.
  • WishfulThinning18
    WishfulThinning18 Posts: 125 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    @ShowKitten

I really like him too! Some of these people annoy the piss out of me though. Some of them just whine/complain CONSTANTLY... with no attempt in changing their ways and then cry about how everyone is so mean and they didn't get their way. Example... one said she wish she could die.. wants to sleep and never wake up.. then complains about being on suicide watch saying it's stupid. Well, having a friend commit suicide... my opinion is the stupidity was in making those comments in the first place... and then faulting the nurse for reporting them.

I'm def going to have to look for the skin one. My goal is a total loss of 149 pounds. 50+ lbs down, and i'm already seeing the skin start to wrinkle in the way where it's so stretched out, there is no hope of it going back. I'm YEARS out from doing a tummy tuck or arm lift.. but I like to be informed. Hoping to reach goal this year and then go through the rest of my schooling and once I graduate, a tuck is going to be my gift to myself. Also gives my skin years to tighten as much as possible before going under.
  • Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Checkin so far:

Calories good: 1357/1830
    Water: 8 cups
    Steps: 5,026
    Feeling pretty good. I am about to go for a walk around the hospital. At least today it is in the daylight. Yay me!
  • RunRaineyRun
    RunRaineyRun Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Name: RunRaineyRun
    Week: Jan wk 2
    Day: Thursday
    PW: 248
    CW: 248

Week 2 of maintains.. at what point is it a plateau? It’s not something I’ve ever thought of before (I’m usually gaining or losing). I like to think of it as the ‘slow before the go’ - Like when you pull back on an arrow before letting it fly off at speed towards the target. That’s the hope at least! 🎯
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Weighed in today at 119.6
    Not much change since last week, but I'll take it.
  • WishfulThinning18
    WishfulThinning18 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Not my finest night last night. Spent the evening at the boyfriends... watching a movie he got hungry (he worked all day) and ordered pizza. I had 3 slices with 2.5 (maybe?) bread sticks with nacho cheese dip. The on my way home I stopped for a small chocolate frosty. I feel like I ate all night between breakfast, the pizza at his place, Wendy's frosty.. and i just made myself two eggs and turkey sausage to take my antibiotic with so my stomach doesn't get upset. Silly sinus infection. Needless to say, tonight I will be back on it.. just worried it's too close to my weigh in day that I will see a gain. Yes I ate a lot of calories tonight, but I didn't eat enough to gain a few pounds but it will still be disappointing to see.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    megnolia82 wrote: »
    January week 2 weigh in

Previous week: 199.6
    Today: 199.2

Not what I had hoped. Time to keep moving in the right direction.
    @megnolia82
    POSTED
    WTG ON THE LOSS
    Username: TattooedDolphinGirl78
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 208.8
    Todays Weight: 207.0

Happy with it. 😁
    @TattooedDolphinGirl78
    POSTED
    WTG ON THE LOSS

Username: LittleTee1976
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Starting weight: 173
    Previous Weight: 171
    Todays Weight: 170
    @LittleTee76
    POSTED
    OUTSTANDING LOSS

I went up over the weekend to my dismay, but then I altered my food to include more protein and water and cut carbs. That is working well for me now.
    Name: LiveLaughLove1969
    Week: Jan wk 2
    Day: Friday
    PW: 190.4
    CW: 188.2
    @LiveLaughLove1969
    POSTED
    NICELY DONE

• holmesp603
    holmesp603 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Holmesp603
    Friday
    Week 2
    LW 186.8
    TW 186.5
    I think I've stopped the bleeding I mean eating LOL onward and upward then downward!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Not my finest night last night. Spent the evening at the boyfriends... watching a movie he got hungry (he worked all day) and ordered pizza. I had 3 slices with 2.5 (maybe?) bread sticks with nacho cheese dip. The on my way home I stopped for a small chocolate frosty. I feel like I ate all night between breakfast, the pizza at his place, Wendy's frosty.. and i just made myself two eggs and turkey sausage to take my antibiotic with so my stomach doesn't get upset. Silly sinus infection. Needless to say, tonight I will be back on it.. just worried it's too close to my weigh in day that I will see a gain. Yes I ate a lot of calories tonight, but I didn't eat enough to gain a few pounds but it will still be disappointing to see.

@WishfulThinning18
    OKAY SO YOU HIT A SPEED BUMP....NOT A BIG DEAL.....IT HAPPENS... THE COOL THING IS YOU RECOGNIZED IT AND ARE AWARE OF THE BLOW BACK. MAYBE OR MAYBE NOT THAT CAUSED A WEIGHT GAIN. IF SO WE WILL DEAL WITH IT. AS OF RIGHT NOW YOUR STILL 2 PDS LOSS AHEAD OF ME AS OF THIS WEEK.
    YOU HAVE COME SO FAR SO LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND GIVE YOURSELF SOME^^^^5'S YOU GOT THIS JUST ANOTHER WALK IN THE PARK.
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    KelGen02
    Week #2
    Friday
    PW 228.8
    CW 226.8

This discussion has been closed.