• Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Getfitgal
    Week 2
    Weigh in day Saturday
    Previous 157.8
    Present 158.2

Struggling with new job/ work schedule. Not having time to eat, sleep, exercise. Ugh.

@getfitgal123
    POSTED
    IT WILL ALL COME TOGETHER IN TIME
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Beka3695
    Saturday
    Week 2
    PW 213.8
    CW 218.2

It looks like the medication gain has leveled off. Maybe next week it will trend the other direction again

I will be MIA the remainder of the day

Today is my parents 50th wedding anniversary. I am about to go pick up the cake and the other fixings for a gold anniversary feast.

@Beka3695
    POSTED
    GOOD TO HEAR ABOUT THE MEDS
    CONGRATS TO YOUR PARENTS FROM MARCIE AND MYSELF
    NO WORRIES ENJOY YOUR DAY WITH THE PARENTS I GOT THE WATCH
  • alc649
    alc649 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Alc649
    Todays weight 263.2
    Previous weight 265.7
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I’m just catching up with you all, I’m back from England and totally knackered. I avoided all the cake and carbs but still had a 3lb gain on the scale. I’m hoping this is down to not drinking enough water, too much salt and TOM.

If it’s not I’ll be blooming fuming as I’ve been so good despite all the temptation grr.
  • mainebeachbum
    mainebeachbum Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Not much going on here, have been a slug for 2 days. I think maybe I am still getting over this cold. I had plans to go snowshoeing yesterday but just about time to head out and my dog bit his tongue so bad he bled badly for more than a 1/2 hour. New nickname is Cujo...blood everywhere!
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Beka3695
    Saturday
    Week 2
    PW 213.8
    CW 218.2

It looks like the medication gain has leveled off. Maybe next week it will trend the other direction again

I will be MIA the remainder of the day

Today is my parents 50th wedding anniversary. I am about to go pick up the cake and the other fixings for a gold anniversary feast.

Happy anniversary to your parents!!!
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Saturday morning workout 🏋️‍♀️
    Cardio
    -30 minutes treadmill
    Strength training
    - bench press 20lbs x 4
    - incline bench 20lbs x 4
    - decline bench 20lbs x 4
    - pectoral fly 10lbs x 3

G Mountain Home gym official up and running 💪
    #2019Goals
    #HealthyAndBadAss

wu35cmlwxflm.png
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Abowersgirl
    Week 2
    PW 143.8
    CW 142.8
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    @KelGen02 - home gym looks really impressive!!!

First family birthday celebration meal down, and one to go. Didn't eat too badly, but know that I'm over calories. Did go for a decent walk this morning, so this may slightly counteract the dessert I had!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    I forgot to weigh in this morning. Will tomorrow
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    c14ne5z5bpep.jpeg
    99abq2nb621x.png
    3re52osp5d65.jpeg
    g4v342gjmp28.jpeg
    xpztpt9a1ywn.png

Wonderful day with the fam!
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Great news: a friend challenged me to do the Jillian Michaels squat challenge. I’m on day 3 and crushing it. I can’t wait to do 200 squats a day lol!

I have decided that I am going to look at my body as a creation over which I have full control. Through my choices and actions I am building my body I have everh tool I need to make it a little different than it is today. Tonight this realization seems like a game changer. In the morning I’m sure it will be less profound but I will try to remind myself.

I hope you’re having an amazing weekend!
  • kammerkv1
    kammerkv1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    What’s everyone’s thoughts on grapefruit, lemon, and peppermint oils as helping to lose weight? I have a co-worker trying to sell this. Do any supplements actually work? Isn’t it just hard work and exercise or am I not getting good results because I’m not taking supplements?
  • mainebeachbum
    mainebeachbum Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Username: mainebeachbum
    Weigh in week: Week Three
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: 253.4
    Todays Weight: 251.4
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    alc649 wrote: »
    Alc649
    Todays weight 263.2
    Previous weight 265.7
    @alc649
    POSTED
    NICELY DONE ON THE LOSS

Abowersgirl
    Week 2
    PW 143.8
    CW 142.8
    @abowersgirl
    POSTED
    WELL DONE ON THE LOSS

Username: mainebeachbum
    Weigh in week: Week Three
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: 253.4
    Todays Weight: 251.4
    @mainebeachbum
    POSTED
    WTG ON THE LOSS

• Navydaddjtc
    edited January 2019
    Options
    [AS OF THIS POSTING I AM WORKING ON THE TALLIES SPREADSHEETS ARE UP TO DATE FOR WEEK 2
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    kammerkv1 wrote: »
    What’s everyone’s thoughts on grapefruit, lemon, and peppermint oils as helping to lose weight? I have a co-worker trying to sell this. Do any supplements actually work? Isn’t it just hard work and exercise or am I not getting good results because I’m not taking supplements?

Peppermint is my go to herb for curing headaches. I have little to no use for the idea that any essential oils can take the place of self-discipline in weight loss.

Someone at work who remembers me 225 asked me what I did to lose weight. (I walked into the break room in the middle of the weight loss conversation.) My honest answer was "I ate foods my grandmother would recognize, that I like, just less of them than I want." I didn't join a gym until I had lost the weight. I walked the dog, which I did before, and I tracked my calories. Self-discipline works.
  • murrell007
    murrell007 Posts: 65 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I'm checking in for the day/weekend. Yesterday went really well. I had 14,000 some steps. Today, I need to stay off carbs and sodium for my weigh in tomorrw. I am planning to get some exercise in too. I am enjoying the snow. My mantra .. no picking between meals and no lns!!

new personal motivation.. my bloodpressure all of a sudden has creeped up from late October. I will need to lose some weight and watch the sodium.
This discussion has been closed.