Team WORKOUT WARRIORS - JANUARY 2019 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Very impressive weight losses, go Workout Warriors! I like @Gutcutter500 ideas of eating less, doing more, no LNS(!!!!) Obviously works!! Did ok today with porridge for breakfast, and no carb lunch but ended up eating a sandwich - just because it was there - but I didn't feel any better for eating it! Did a good body combat class tonight and had a little bit of haggis for dinner (other half was experimenting with food ideas!), but I think it was reasonably ok. No pudding or LNS tonight!! o:)
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    murrell007 wrote: »
    Murrell007
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 153.7
    Todays Weight: 152.8
    Checking in throught the week helped alot. I just have to keep going to get to my preholiday weight and then on from there. Although I am not off to a great start today, I didn't get my steps in this morning. Although on the bright side I hit my 10,000 since Jan 2. Whohoo! I didn't realize it. Now I definately will have to get my steps in for today!
    @murrell007
    POSTED
    WTG ON THE LOSS
    WishfulThinning18
    Sunday (sorry I'm late!!!)
    Previous Weight: 276.4
    Current Weight: 274.6
    @WishfulThinning18
    POSTED
    WTG
    YOUR KILLIN IT

• melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Melissa Feagins
    Week 3
    PW: 175.5
    CW: 171.1

greate loss!

Thanks. I don't understand it. I didn't do anything different.
  • mainebeachbum
    mainebeachbum Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    This week I am trying to up my water. I have been drinking about 48 oz for the past few weeks, going to try for 72 oz each day.

My reason for losing weight besides the usual health reasons is that my son is graduating this summer. I saw our family picture from soccer senior night and hated it. The first week in February is basketball senior night, and I am hoping a little less bloat and drinking water will help me look better in that family picture. Then in June is graduation!!!!!
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Day 5 of squat challenge. 50 today and it felt amazing.

Just checking in before bed. Have a good one!
  • kammerkv1
    kammerkv1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Morning check-in for Tuesday. I am very proud of myself for going to the gym three days in a row. Today will be an off day as I have birthday parties to attend. But I’ve already put in 50 squats this morning. My goal is to get in another 50 by 4pm. I stepped on the scale this morning and saw that my weight went up. Instead of feeling dejected I am going to use that to motivate me today. My weigh in is tomorrow.
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Melissa Feagins
    Week 3
    PW: 175.5
    CW: 171.1

greate loss!

Thanks. I don't understand it. I didn't do anything different.

consistency!=😃😀😊😊
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's stats... I have been on fire since Friday weigh in but that scale has been moving up every day. Not sure if it's because of my new found weight training or what, but it's a filthy liar. This is all 🤣
    eszhif7v9e6m.png
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    GOOD MORNING
    I JUST FINISHED MY PT HOMEWORK AND THOUGHT I WOULD CATCH UP

@KelGen02... WTG THAT'S A TERRIFIC BURN YESTERDAY KEEP AT IT YOU GOT IT GOIN ON!
    @melissafeagins... I HAVE TO AGREE IT'S CONSISTENCY THAT IS MAKING THE SCALE TAKE A DOWNWARD SPIRAL
    @boehle.... IF THAT'S TRUE THAT YOUR GOING TO GET POUNDED WITH THE WHITE STUFF JUST BE CAREFUL AND PLEASE STAY WARM
    @megnolia82 THAT'S JUST A KILLER NUMBER OF SQUATS...I AM EXCITED FOR YOU
    @kammerkv1 HAVE FUN AT THE PARTIES AND BE MINDFUL OF YOUR INTAKE...AND KNOCK OUT THOSE SQUATS ALSO.
    @mainebeachbum I CAM RELATE TO THE PICTURE THING ,....THE LAST PICTURE I HAD TAKEN WAS BACK IN 2015 JUST BEFORE EVERYTHING WENT SOUTH WITH THE INFECTION. I WEIGHED 297 AT THAT POINT AND I WAS STARTING THE YOLI PROGRAM. WHICH BTW BOMBED HORRIBLY AND IT COSTS A TON OF MONEY. NOW I JUST WANT TO TAKE A PICTURE OF MARCIE AND I AND NOBODY CAN TELL THAT I HAVE MY OSTOMY GEAR ON.... SO LET'S KEEPING HEADING FOR THE GRADUATION PHOTO SESSION.

EVERYONE HAVE A GR8 DAY AND PLEASE STAY WARM AND SAFE
    GREG
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited January 2019
    Options
    HI THERE WARRIORS
    I HAVE A REQUEST THAT WOULD MAKE MY POSTING YOUR WEIGH IN'S MUCH MORE EASIER FOR ME
    I AM REQUESTING THAT ALL OF US FOLLOW THIS FORMAT SO THAT @Beka3695 OR MYSELF DOESN'T MISS YOUR WEIGH IN....I MISSED TWO THIS PAST WEEK AND TO ME THAT'S NOT ACCEPTABLE.

User ID:
    WEEK#:
    Weigh in Day
    Previous Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Weeks Steps: (OPTIONAL)

THANKS TEAM

@iamworthy14
    POSTED
    WTG ON THE LOSS

@Patti705
    POSTED
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    dpuwrbp1v06m.jpg
  • murrell007
    murrell007 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am checking at 3 ish. If feels like 3. I'm having cravings but I'm sticking to my water. I had salty food yeserday and boy it shows today. It feels like Monday. I can't focus at work due to frequent interruptions by everyone wanting something. I feel like I can't get anything done. I thought I'd pop in here and talk myself into finishing the day strong with something to show for it. :D
    @boehle shake it off and keep going.
    @kammerkv1 those squats are inspiring..keep up the good work
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    MID DAY CHECK IN
    AFTERNOON TEAM I AM IN THE MIDST OF PREPPING FOR THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS FOR OUR LUNCHES AND LATE AFTERNOON SNACKS. THIS 11&13 FASTING ISN'T AS TOUGH AS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. SOMETIMES I DON'T EVEN FEEL LIKE EATING SO I JUST GRAB HALF OF WHAT THE MENU SAYS MOSTLY THE PROTEIN ITEMS SO I STAY FULLER LONGER. SCALES ARE MOVING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION ALL THIS WEEK. I AM SO PUMPED ABOUT THAT. MY GOAL IS TO BE IN THE RUNNING AGAIN THIS WEEK AT TALLY TIME. JUST GOING TO STAY FOCUS AND IT IS WHAT IT IS.
    CALORIES... 1223/1500
    EXERCISE... YES PT AND TREADMILL WORK ALONG WITH LESLIE SANSONE
    WATER... RIGHT AT 64 OZ RIGHT NOW ANOTHER 64 TO GO FOR THE DAY
    STEPS...11944 SO FAR

HAVE A GR8 REST OF YOUR DAY
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Felt inspired by @boehle to post a picture of my dinner (good luck with the snow and the furniture stuff - I can't imagine how good it will feel to have a little more space!).

l29vu44n7cqd.jpg

This is what my husband was creating last night whilst I was at the gym....this is tonight's version. He's calling it 'baked haggis papas rellenas with neeps and homemade whisky sauce'. He's practising for a family Burn's meal celebration at the end of the month.

Meals were pretty good today, although I did have a little bit of chocolate at work, but not too many carbs. The scales don't show these continued efforts though. I will need to go and do some steps before the evening is out!
  • mainebeachbum
    mainebeachbum Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Quick check in, off to another game! On track for today! :smiley:
  • megnolia82
    Options
    60 squats, 25 min stationary bike , 12,000

Had a good day’
  • BecklynH
    BecklynH Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Name: Becklynh
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 311.2
    Todays Weight: 311.0
  • megnolia82
    Options
    megnolia82 wrote: »
    60 squats, 25 min stationary bike , 12,000

Had a good day’

This is what happens when I try to post in bed while falling asleep. I accidentally erased my post about 8 times before hacking out this one lol.

Have a great day today!! I have my fitness class this afternoon, 65 squats on the challenge and probably some cycling tonight. Now to rein in my nighttime gorging.

Also tomdrag myself out of bed. It’s awfully comfortable today!

• ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I’ve been quiet - had a bad bug for last three days and my lady plumbing is being ridiculous. So I’ve been just eating what’s near and easy and snaking on painkillers ha. Starting to feel a little better so back on strict diary today. Unfortunately I’ve stuck on 2lbs but not sweating it, I haven’t ate 7000 extra calories, my body is just being dicky.

Name: Showkitten
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight: 232.8
    Todays Weight: 235.0
This discussion has been closed.