New to keto looking for motivation friends

Options
njayet
njayet Posts: 23 Member
Hey guys been doing keto and intermittent fasting for 1.5 weeks now and have lost 2.5kgs. 14.2kgs from my heaviest weight. Would love some friends to encourage eachother in keto eating and losing weight ☺

Replies

• nts808
    nts808 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm doing the exact same thing. Adding you :)
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Hello! I sent friend requests to both of you!
  • njayet
    njayet Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the friend requests 😊
  • Mirboujourney
    Mirboujourney Posts: 12 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Hey I'm just starting also! As in today is day 1. Would love some extra motivation, feel free to add me
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Welcome to keto!! You can add me!! Prefer natural supplements like Sunflower seeds, Pumpkin Seed, Sesame seeds, Watermelon seeds for good magnesium, Calcium and Potassium minerals.
  • FishVet2021
    FishVet2021 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Starting Monday, could use some friends as well. Will add you :) anyone can feel free to add me as well.
  • AllSeasons66
    AllSeasons66 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm new to Keto, I started yesterday. Please can everyone add me too! 😄 ❤️
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I’ve been keto for about 5 months, for health reasons my husband has to be keto for life. We’ve embraced it 100% and it’s now just our way of life. All of you can feel free to add me. I’m also CICO for weight loss and I love a good workout. I’m big on using MFP for motivation and support.
  • KetoLula
    KetoLula Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm entering week 3 of returning to keto. I'll also second either making ketoade or getting Powerade or Gatorade zero to help with keto flu. It is not fun to have. I'm making a big batch to start co-workers out with next week since I've unexpectedly turned my workplace to keto land. XD
  • mdevx
    mdevx Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am trying Keto for the second time! I think support would help me this time around