Weigh in week: Week 5
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 150
    Todays Weight: 150
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Tuesday check in
    Calories; over and I lost count, so I have just etimated, but that could be wrong :D However, its only one day, so I am nt going to stress it, and Ive had quite a few whrew I have been under by silly amounts as well. It was a carb cycle day to see how that goes, don't think I'll do it agian.
    Water; over
    Exercise, 2 spin classes, Zumba and other bits and pieces
    Tomorrow; don't be tempted to eat too many carbs
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 5
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 219.0
    Todays Weight: 218.6

Down is down!! :)

Brilliant, it the right direction!!!!
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    When does February start?

Sunday will be our first day on the Sunday thread.
  • dee_toronto
    dee_toronto Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »
    Sunday Check in
    Calories: over
    Water: under
    Exercise: none😖

Monday Check in
    Calories: over, damn you mug cake I was doing so well☹
    Water: on track
    Exercise: 45 minutes of kickboxing, 6300 steps

I've been avoiding the scale since my last poor weigh in. Am trying to get back on track but I'm just not motivated since I'm not seeing results

Great exercise day on Monday!

Don’t give up - try to focus on just one or two things not your whole plan. Break it down into smaller goals. Sometimes it can just be too overwhelming. What are the things you can do now, that you feel you have the energy and motivation to do? What can you do that will help you feel even a little bit of success now?

Thanks for the encouragement @Kres567! I am trying to be more consistent with sticking to my exercise plan and logging my meals and not going off the deep end after one bad day. I am trying to find more healthy snacks since I've noticed that I tend to slip up while watching tv in the evening. But I know the key is to not give up!
  • dee_toronto
    Options
    Tuesday Check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 45 minutes of strength training and 4500 steps
    Tomorrow: keep being consistent!
  • dee_toronto
    Options
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 5
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 219.0
    Todays Weight: 218.6

Down is down!! :)

Great job!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Good morning team!

The moderators have asked us to start polling our teams to see who will be representing the Mission Slimpossibles in the February step challenge. Post on here through the week if you are interested. Thanks!
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Good Morning

I think I speak for everyone when I say, "Our Hearts and Prayers go out to everyone living in those areas that are being hit by extreme and life threatening temperatures." Please, to all our friends and families, try to stay indoors and if not, be sure to protect yourselves from the extreme cold.

As always, if you are a challenger and you are unable to participate in a weigh-in due to an emergency or natural disaster (which this is), simply let a captain or moderator know and you will be excused during that time.

To those of us who are not in those areas affected, please, be sure to take a moment and reflect or pray for those that are...

Stay Safe and Warm!
    Steve

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Good morning team!

The moderators have asked us to start polling our teams to see who will be representing the Mission Slimpossibles in the February step challenge. Post on here through the week if you are interested. Thanks!

I'm in! :)

• Kres567
    Options
    Username: kres567
    Weigh in week: 5
    Weigh in Day: Wednesday
    Previous weight: 207
    Current weight: 206.1

It’s still not close to where I have been this month but I just keep on going!

My foot feels so much better so I am looking forward to getting back on my treadmill tomorrow.
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    Tuesday check in
    Water: on target
    Exercise: none (as expected for Tuesday)

Wednesday plans
    - Stick to food plan
    - Get in an extra glass of water over target
    - 45 minutes exercise
    - Some bonus movement (yoga?)
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Good morning team!

I would love to represent our team! It'll keep me moving too!
  • DaveJ_43
    DaveJ_43 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Username: kres567
    Weigh in week: 5
    Weigh in Day: Wednesday
    Previous weight: 207
    Current weight: 206.1

It’s still not close to where I have been this month but I just keep on going!

My foot feels so much better so I am looking forward to getting back on my treadmill tomorrow.

That's it, just keep swimming, @Kres567 - Enjoy the treadmilling!
  • Jaybo37
    Jaybo37 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    @Kres567 - I won’t take part in Febs step challenge, a lot on this coming month & I’m sure someone else would enjoy taking part.
    I’m on that many challenges starting in so many time zones I don’t know where I am lol!
  • pjmfitforme
    pjmfitforme Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Jaybo37 wrote: »
    @Kres567 - I won’t take part in Febs step challenge, a lot on this coming month & I’m sure someone else would enjoy taking part.
    I’m on that many challenges starting in so many time zones I don’t know where I am lol!

I am going to step down from the daily step challenge as well
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    e5we4t887cc2.png

Its that time again!!! FEBRURARY REGISTRATIONS have been opened!

We are hoping you all help us spread the word by posting an invite to join our group on your profile pages, in your other groups, or by going to our FORUM INVITES and posting a little comment about how our Group has helped you on your journey! This will show people what we are all about and help keep our invites on top of the forums page. Simply click on the links below and give us a shout out!!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10722877/february-2019-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge#latest

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10722874/f2f-wlc-support-group-february-edition#latest

npajakvdygti.png
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,804 Member
    Options
    Good morning team!

Good morning team!

I would like to do it
  • dee_toronto
    Options
    Wednesday check in:
    Exercise: 45 minutes cardio & 6k steps
    Tomorrow: keep on keeping on!
This discussion has been closed.