TEAM: Flab-U-Less (February)

Options
AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Ashley @AB0215 or Craig @craigo3154

Replies

• leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I love this group and I'll be right there with all of you in February. This is a great way to be accountable, to share stories, successes, failures and inspire one another.
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome everyone! Yes, this is the place to keep you accountable. I wouldn't have made it this far without the wonderful and supportive people on here. Everyone is also great for giving tips if you're struggling with an issue. I've learned so much since I started that have now just become routine behaviors for me. I'm looking forward to an awesome February.
  • erinam92
    erinam92 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, this is my first month doing this challenge. I want to lose a bit of weight to hopefully look and feel better. I haven't really struggled with my weight in the past but since I had my children the pace of life has slowed down and I've been slowly and steadily piling on the lbs. I've attempted to lose the weight before and I usually stick to it for a few weeks then end up just gaining it all back again. I'm hoping this group will help to keep me motivated and accountable!
  • erinam92
    erinam92 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Friday is weighing day for me so although I don't think it counts as week 1 for a few days I'll just post this here anyway as I weighed this morning.

Username: erinam92
    Weigh in week: February Starting/Week 1(?)
    Weigh in day: friday
    Previous Week's weight: 134.7
    Todays Weight: 129.9

I think I had a big loss because its my first week starting back at this properly. Hopefully I don't end up gaining it all back this week!
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Looking forward to the new month! Just 2 more days!
  • benbowers
    benbowers Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    So how does this work?

We posted our starting weights, but when do we weigh in and do we all do it on the same day?
This discussion has been closed.