• gridirongrrl
    gridirongrrl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Original start weight: 130.4 (1/1)
    Challenge Start Weight: 224.6 (1/8)
    Challenge Goal: 210

Week 1: 218.4
    Week 2: 216.4

A positive thought for the week: had a huge gain in the beginning of the week from period bloat but happily back down for a loss by today!

Healthy snack or meal: still loving almonds

Best workout this week: just walking - 3.25 miles was my longest this week I think.

Water Challenge results: I really didn’t pay too much attention honestly. For all the other bad eating habits I had water has never been an issue for me. I prefer it to juices or lemonade or whatever so I get 8 glasses down pretty easily.

Comments: my pants are loose! Annoyingly i can’t fit into the next size down yet but I am happily wearing pants that look a little sloppy :)
  • sasaimi
    sasaimi Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 160 lbs
    Challenge Start Weight: 157.8 lbs
    Challenge Goal: 130 lbs

Week 1: 155.2lbs
    Week 2: 154.2 lbs

A positive thought for the week: School started but I still managed to squeeze workouts in.

Healthy snack or meal: Oven baked salmon with asparagus and rice.

Best workout this week: my music playlist really help me keep on moving.

Comments:I still didn’t workout as much I hope I would've, but I made sure to watch what I ate that day to not go over my calories count!
  • StacySunshine8
    StacySunshine8 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Sorry I’m late posting. I got a lil discouraged when my weight went up this week. I’m down again now, but should’ve posted anyway.

Start weight: around 230
    Challenge start weight: 211
    Challenge goal: ONEderland

Week 1: 207
    Week 2: 210

Positive thought: It could be worse and that steak was worth it. Lol

Snack: trying to snack less and listen to my body tell me when I’m hungry.

Best workout is usually early in the morning. Been cold and hard to leave my comfy bed. Pushing through.

I hope everyone is having a great week!!
  • taylorgardnerr
    taylorgardnerr Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Challenge Start Weight: 129.4
    Challenge Goal: 115-120

Week 1: 127.4
    Week 2: 126.8

A positive thought for the week: The scale dropped down quite a bit towards the end of the week after getting a quick stomach bug. Recovered from that sickness and ready to start back in the gym and get back to myself! Hoping to say positive even though I know the scale will come back up due to water weight and stuff I lost during being sick!
    Healthy snack or meal: I made a ham to snack on throughout the week and incorporate in my meals!
    Best workout this week: Walking 4 miles a couple times this week in addition to gym time!
    Water Challenge results: I already drink tons and tons of water in a day so not really a goal set here!

How do you get in your tons and tons daily?

I just like to keep a water bottle with me wherever I go. I have a 32 oz bottle because I think it’s easier for me to drink more from a larger bottle (personally haha.) Water is the only thing I drink throughout the day and I start right when I wake up! I try to drink a half to full bottle before all meals and snacks. Hope this helps!
  • SmithsonianEmpress
    SmithsonianEmpress Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options

A positive thought for the week: The scale dropped down quite a bit towards the end of the week after getting a quick stomach bug. Recovered from that sickness and ready to start back in the gym and get back to myself! Hoping to say positive even though I know the scale will come back up due to water weight and stuff I lost during being sick!
    Healthy snack or meal: I made a ham to snack on throughout the week and incorporate in my meals!
    Best workout this week: Walking 4 miles a couple times this week in addition to gym time!
    Water Challenge results: I already drink tons and tons of water in a day so not really a goal set here!

I just like to keep a water bottle with me wherever I go. I have a 32 oz bottle because I think it’s easier for me to drink more from a larger bottle (personally haha.) Water is the only thing I drink throughout the day and I start right when I wake up! I try to drink a half to full bottle before all meals and snacks. Hope this helps!

It does help. THANKS. I think coffee messes me up. During the holidays I was at my parents house and I told myself no coffee until I drink a bottle of water first. It worked! But when I came back home I was back to “but first, coffee”. HELP!
  • taylorgardnerr
    taylorgardnerr Posts: 28 Member
    Options

It does help. THANKS. I think coffee messes me up. During the holidays I was at my parents house and I told myself no coffee until I drink a bottle of water first. It worked! But when I came back home I was back to “but first, coffee”. HELP!

I don’t really see the harm in having your coffee before your water as long as your hydrating shortly after and getting in your water at the end of the day!