TRIMSTONES -- February 2019

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,009 Member
    I've had a cold this week and have had zero motivation or energy. This morning my scale reminded me that even with a cold I CAN control what I eat. SO, here I am, committing to logging everything and getting my step goal at a minimum. My weigh in day is tomorrow and I'm dreading it!

Trimstones steps:
    2/2 16,542
    2/3 5,383
    2/4 6,632
    2/5 5,913
    2/6 8,452

AnnDeeMarie, I don't see you listed with the steppers for Trimstones and the team is filled. Did you participate in January?
    @steplaj @mulecanter Can you advise if AnnDeeMarie can be added or if the team is filled please?

Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    All weights and steps appear to be caught up as of Noon today. Please check the charts and advise if anything is missing. I'm the weekend tracker and trying to make sure nothing was missed. HELP ME TO HELP YOU!!! Vague movie reference...remember the movie???

Also, when sending in your weights, please do not include Feb 1st and 2nd...those were tracked in January. First Feb week runs Feb 3rd - 9th.

Great job everyone...some teensy gains, but everyone has their head on straight and next week is ahead...make it a great one!!! You guys rock if I haven't reminded you lately!!! Ya big losers!!!

Jessica :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    edited February 2019
    STEPPERS: I need the following:

@mustbe60 Need Feb 8
    @kcpond Need Feb 8
    @Ever_J Need Feb 8
    @astrue Need Feb 3, 5, 6, 7, 8
    @kmfeig87 Need Feb 8
    @angmarie28 Need Feb 8

Everyone needs the 9th and that finishes out the week! Way to make tracks ya'll!!! Keep it moving!!! Bring up the rear!!! :sweat_smile:
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,778 Member
    2/8-9,768
  • SaraMakingChanges
    SaraMakingChanges Posts: 178 Member
    SaraMakingChanges
    Week 1
    Saturday
    Previous weight: 214.4
    Current weight: 220

Please take me out of the step challenge. I’m in a bad place at the moment 🌧 Hopefully I’ll get back on track soon. Way to go everyone for continuing to kick butt.
  • JesusGirl62
    JesusGirl62 Posts: 9,481 Member
    @DreaRN15 I'd love to hear about it. I've always wanted to do a boxing class too.
  • jessicakrall8
    SaraMakingChanges
    Week 1
    Saturday
    Previous weight: 214.4
    Current weight: 220

Please take me out of the step challenge. I’m in a bad place at the moment 🌧 Hopefully I’ll get back on track soon. Way to go everyone for continuing to kick butt.

Hey Sarah...I don't see you in the chart for the step challenge for February.
    Hang in there...Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    edited February 2019
    Alright...I know you're not sitting around snacking tonight...where are all you wonderful people?!! Why is no one on here keeping me company?!!! **sigh**

Oh I found the hotdogs I was asking about...Hebrew National Fat Free all beef hotdogs. Six in a package...only 45 calories each. Match that with Schmidt's low carb (very soft) hot dog buns at 80 calories each and my hot dogs are only 125!
  • jessicakrall8
    Missing Weights for week one of February:

@anndeemarie
    @estults35
    @mustb60
    @rne12

Report in or come to the Principals Office immediately! :smiley:
  • Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    edited February 2019
    mulecanter wrote: »
    Ahanaz wrote: »
    @mulecanter May I please have Sunday's as weigh-in instead, as that's when I do all my measurements anyway?

done

Thank you!

Missing your Sunday weigh-n result

I already posted it. :( It's on page 2 @mulecanter and my weight is in the spreadsheet.
  • Ahanaz
    edited February 2019
    How do you delete? Been trying to delete this post now, but fail. Please ignore this entry lol
  • jessicakrall8
    @mulecanter May I please have Sunday's as weigh-in instead, as that's when I do all my measurements anyway?

done

Thank you!

I already posted it. :( It's on page 2 @mulecanter and my weight is in the spreadsheet.

I found it @ahanaz and filled in the spreadsheet. @mulecanter has had a few connectivity issues recently.

Jessica
  • anndeemarie
    anndeemarie Posts: 88 Member
    Missing Weights for week one of February:

@anndeemarie
    @estults35
    @mustb60
    @rne12

Report in or come to the Principals Office immediately! :smiley:

thank you for getting after me. I'm not doing so hot so Ive been avoiding my reporting. naughty I know!
    so weigh in Friday was
    2/1 was 136.2
    2/8 140.8

seriously! I was finally just 1 lb away from my goal and I've blown it. Does anyone else do this? I have a cold so I can't exercise like I want to and exercising keeps me focused and motivated to eat better. Wah! But I've refocused. I leave for a trip on the 26th. Going to stay on track so I'm feeling good for my trip!
  • JesusGirl62
    @anndeemarie I've self sabotaged myself so many times like that. Ugh. And then I've gained back 10 lbs and have to start all over again. But you can do this. Just get right back on track and go....
  • JesusGirl62
    Jesusgirl62

2/9 - 10,114 (barely made my 10k)
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    February Steps:
    2/1 = 12,649
    2/2 = 4,000
    2/3 = 2,074
    2/4 = 5,302
    2/5 = 6,179
    2/6 = 3,544
    2/7 = 4,821
    2/8 = 8,356
    2/9 = 1,419
    Keep putting the phone in my coat pocket or purse, then it doesn't track as well. Will try to remember to keep phone in pants pocket.
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Week 2
    Sunday
    PW 199.8
    CW 199.0
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    mws9zeeoxfcn.jpg

FEBRUARY WEEK 1 WINNERS...

As a whole we lost 95.3 lbs or 0.27% !!

TEAM % LOST[/b]

1st - Waist Aways - 0.52%
    2nd - Workout Warriors - 0.45%
    3rd - Shrinking Assets - 0.44%

TEAM LBS LOST

1st - Waist Aways - 30.0
    2nd - Shrinking Assets - 28.2
    3rd - Workout Warriors - 26.3

INDIVIDUAL % LOST

1st - @Aint2Proud2Meg - 4.17%
    2nd - @Loriab901 - 3.18%
    3rd - @Cyndiesstuff - 2.61%

INDIVUDUAL LBS LOST

1st - @Aint2Proud2Meg - 7.9
    2nd - @redstickdad - 7.2
    3rd - @Loriab901 - 5.6

HONORABLE MENTIONS

@Trinalong79 @AmyLFix @GingerPwr
    @Girlfacedolly @Luciicul
    @redstickdad @Aetheldreda

2ay3jwz4xuql.jpg

1st - Weight No More - 688,649
    2nd - Workout Warriors - 603,751
    3rd - Mission Slimpossibles - 572,720
  • Ahanaz

done

Thank you!

I found it @ahanaz and filled in the spreadsheet. @mulecanter has had a few connectivity issues recently.

Jessica

Thank you Jessica!
This discussion has been closed.