Username: Digger61
    Weigh-in Day: Saturday
    Weigh in Week: 2
    Previous Weight: 250
    Current Weight 249
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    What a great week everyone is having! I see lots of activity and Valentine celebrations! I haven’t been feeling well these last couple of days so it was so nice to log in and see all of the amazing posts!
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    35bz0pgkjrwq.jpg

Slim Team steppers:

Please check the spreadsheet at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-uPPfa0CHwfqbHFrqiqwSWzQLg0dz1iV-dyBF65bekE/edit#gid=1792796776 and help me fill in any missing holes. I've been through the team thread three times and found step counts that I missed each of the three times. Rather than a fourth pass, could you verify your entries to make sure we've posted everything?

Note that we need steps late Saturday or early Sunday, if possible, to close out the week so that the Mods can determine the winners.

Thanks!!

@JenAWhite @bethanie0825 @Kres567 @TeresaW1020 @digger61 @19shmoo69 @tess5036 @Jactop @AustinRuadhain @Wishusdonna

Thanks for all your time on this @broncobuddee. Below are the dates and steps I counted which are missing on the spreadsheet

Tuesday feb 11 - 7656
    Friday feb 15 - 5621
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I have not weighed in this week. I'm not sure what that means as far as the challenge goes - is there any leeway, or am I out?

Anyways....it's been a really tough emotional week - stuff at work, snow/ice storm, staff training and drills related to school shootings. I haven't done well, and have been stress eating and drinking. I decided that the scale was just one more thing I couldn't handle. I will deal with the consequences next week, but I am just too emotional to deal with it right now.
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    ka97 wrote: »
    I have not weighed in this week. I'm not sure what that means as far as the challenge goes - is there any leeway, or am I out?

Anyways....it's been a really tough emotional week - stuff at work, snow/ice storm, staff training and drills related to school shootings. I haven't done well, and have been stress eating and drinking. I decided that the scale was just one more thing I couldn't handle. I will deal with the consequences next week, but I am just too emotional to deal with it right now.

You're fine without a weigh-in. Sounds like you have bigger challenges at the moment. Check in with us next week - and our wishes for a better week ahead.
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Saturday check in
    Calories; over
    Water; under
    Exercise; 1 hour spin, skillmill, weights
    Tomorrow; less calories

Steps; 7,290
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Saturday Check in
    Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise: 60 minute interval program on my treadmill.

Today, I went to Kohls for a new pair of jeans and I bought a pair of Levis in a regular size 16!! NOT a plus size 16 with stretch. These are like normal people jeans!!! :)B)<3

Tomorrow, my plan is to keep on my plan!!

Fantastic NSV!!!!!
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    Saturday Check in
    Calories: under
    Water: on target
    Exercise: only some walking

Steps for 02/16: 5,270

Sunday Plan
    1. Food on plan
    2. Water on target/over
    3. Gym trip and a walk
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »
    35bz0pgkjrwq.jpg

Slim Team steppers:

Please check the spreadsheet at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-uPPfa0CHwfqbHFrqiqwSWzQLg0dz1iV-dyBF65bekE/edit#gid=1792796776 and help me fill in any missing holes. I've been through the team thread three times and found step counts that I missed each of the three times. Rather than a fourth pass, could you verify your entries to make sure we've posted everything?

Note that we need steps late Saturday or early Sunday, if possible, to close out the week so that the Mods can determine the winners.

Thanks!!

@JenAWhite @bethanie0825 @Kres567 @TeresaW1020 @digger61 @19shmoo69 @tess5036 @Jactop @AustinRuadhain @Wishusdonna

Thanks for all your time on this @broncobuddee. Below are the dates and steps I counted which are missing on the spreadsheet

Tuesday feb 11 - 7656
    Friday feb 15 - 5621

Done. Thank you very much @broncobuddee !
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    11584 steps
  • 19shmoo69
    Options
    Is there a way to change my weigh in day?
  • broncobuddee
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »

Sure! What day do you want?
  • Jaybo37
    Jaybo37 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Username: Jaybo37
    Weigh-in Day: Sunday
    Weigh in Week: 3 (I think?)
    Previous Weight: 161.4
    Current Weight: 161

Very pleased it’s coming down, slowly granted but my deficit isn’t very restrictive & I’ve a tendency to go over on weekends so that’s to be expected.
    My goal for this week is to get 1.1 pound off, I want to be 150’something by next Sunday
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    ka97 wrote: »

You're fine without a weigh-in. Sounds like you have bigger challenges at the moment. Check in with us next week - and our wishes for a better week ahead.

Thank you. We have school vacation this coming week. I did bring home a lot of work, but it should still be a good week for me to have some quiet time, recover, and refocus.
  • 19shmoo69
    Options

Saturday would be better for me.
  • 19shmoo69
    Options
    19shmoo69
    Week- ?
    Sunday
  • JenAWhite
    JenAWhite Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    2/17 Steps - 20,831
  • broncobuddee
    Options

Saturday would be better for me.

All set.
This discussion has been closed.