TEAM: Gutbusters (February)

Options

Replies

• BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Congratulations to all who have made it this far. This is our last weigh-in of the month. Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@lisadianehays55
    @Reine2019

Please post using this template:

Username
    February Week 4
    PW:
    CW:
  • lisadianehays55
    lisadianehays55 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    lisadianehays55
    Feb. Week 4
    PW: 191.4
    Cw: 190.4
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, recumbent bike - 5 minutes; walked the dog 15 minutes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Still a threat of flooding in our neighborhood so staying with friends again tonight. The rain has stopped, the sun was out today. We stopped by the house long enough to pick up a couple of things. I got on the bike but only did 5 minutes when a neighbor came by to chat. Did the rest of my 20 minutes on a walk with the pup. Hopefully, if the dams hold upstream we may be able to go home tomorrow. It's surreal not being in our own home, but hopefully, we will not have a repeat of 2010.
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, recumbent bike - 5 minutes; walked the dog 15 minutes

Still a threat of flooding in our neighborhood so staying with friends again tonight. The rain has stopped, the sun was out today. We stopped by the house long enough to pick up a couple of things. I got on the bike but only did 5 minutes when a neighbor came by to chat. Did the rest of my 20 minutes on a walk with the pup. Hopefully, if the dams hold upstream we may be able to go home tomorrow. It's surreal not being in our own home, but hopefully, we will not have a repeat of 2010.

Good to get in some outdoor exercise to keep your mind off things
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85 for March could my weigh in day be a Monday please? Thankyou
  • Ready2Succeed2019
    Ready2Succeed2019 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Ready2Succeed2019
    Feb Week 3
    PW: 240.2
    CW: 241.6

I'm really sorry everyone.
    I've had personal issues this week that have been getting me down so I pretty much stopped logging, stopped drinking enough water and even stopped caring what I ate.

My husband and I have had a really long talk last night and hopefully we are on the road to marital recovery.
    Only time will tell but I've woken up feeling less lost and low.
  • euronorris
    euronorris Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Username: euronorris
    February Week 4
    PW: 179.8lbs
    CW: 179.4lbs

Really frustrated. When I weighed on Friday morning, I was down 2lbs already. Then had neighbours 30th birthday on Friday night with alcohol and snack food, and I'm still recovering from that. I bet it drops loads tomorrow! haha
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    February 25
    Exercised? Yes 35 mins treadmill 3km inclines
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Message to all Team Members:

@LeslckaBod.
    @BonnieHosk85.
    @lisadianehays55.
    @Reine2019.
    @amynew4u.
    @bdashnay.
    @euronorris.
    @Kimmie_H81.
    @michellelagle.
    @mvinekar.
    @Ready2Succeed2019.
    @Sarah22680.
    @stacy556.
    @zimborunner.
    @beachb2027.
    @12sarah2015.
    @caitlynns727.
    @inshapeCK.
    @kkmark.
    @Colleen790.
    @Stimpy56.
    @AnnaZimm70.
    @cjscoey.
    @fe452436.
    @corriepelc.
    @emmclean.
    @Matthewsfive.
    @ShareASmile.

This is the last week of the February Challenge. After this week, all members will be rolled over automatically into the March Challenge.

The March challenge thread is:
    TEAM: Gutbusters (March) https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10729130/team-gutbusters-march#latest
    If you wish NOT to participate next month, please message me or tag me @AB0215 or your team captain.

Please view your team thread and post a brief introduction so others in the team can know who you are.

When viewing the thread, please "bookmark" the thread by pressing the "star" icon (it should turn yellow).
    3cu4npy62hfa.png

This way you can be notified whenever someone posts to the thread (your "bell" icon on most forum headers will show if there are any notifications).
    yop2unsw1ph1.png
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Good morning! Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@amynew4u
    @bdashnay
    @euronorris - got it. I bet so, too!
    @Kimmie_H81
    @LesickaBod
    @michellelagle
    @mvinekar
    @Ready2Succeed2019 - hope things do work out for you. <3
    @sarah22680
    @stacy556
    @zimborunner

Please post using this template:
    Username
    February Week 4
    PW:
    CW:

Have a great day everyone!
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85 for March could my weigh in day be a Monday please? Thankyou

@12Sarah2015, we'll take care of it. Thanks!
  • Kimmie_H81
    Kimmie_H81 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Kimmie_H81
    February Week 4
    PW: 194.7
    CW: 194

The weekends keep getting me! I make really good progress through the week and then pizza finds me....

BUT looking at this as a positive i'm losing weight while still having a life. I know i can restrict and lose lots quickly (which is obviously good for the challenge) but i will just gain it all again once i start eating properly.

That being said... i will try and have at least one weekend sticking to plan and not just during the weeks.

Also, for March can my weigh in day be a Wednesday please as i'm finding that the water weight from the weekend is affecting me every Monday and making me miserable. The following day i can weigh up to 2lbs less! This will just give me a couple of days to get back on track.

Thanks for taking the time to do this every day/week admins! x
  • bdashnay
    bdashnay Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Username: bdashnay
    Weigh in week: 4
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's weight: 239.8
    Todays Weight: 238.9 (-0.9) total -3.1

I didn’t lose as much as I hoped however it has only been 10 weeks since I had my baby. I’ve been developing some healthy new habits which will be helpful - I’ve been doing yoga each evening with my sister, followed by a light snack and calming tea. We plan on continuing the yoga next month and adding another healthy lifestyle change

It’s been hard with such a harsh winter - -40 temperature and record breaking snow fall amounts. I am looking forward to the spring and getting outside for walks daily.

I’m feeling stronger from the yoga and still motivated! My new outlook of just trying to have 3 decent healthy meals daily and snacks, rather than tracking every little thing (which would be too overwhelming with a newborn and toddler), seems to be working to maintain my motivation as I’m not getting down on myself if I happen to not have a “perfect day”.

These are my thoughts for this month. See you all next month!!!!

• BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Also, for March can my weigh in day be a Wednesday please as i'm finding that the water weight from the weekend is affecting me every Monday and making me miserable. The following day i can weigh up to 2lbs less! This will just give me a couple of days to get back on track.

@Kimmie_H81, done!
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Registrations are now open for March if you want to share with your friends. If you've been active in February you will automatically roll over to March. Let us know if you want to change your weigh-in day.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10729135/march-biggest-loser-registrations-open#latest

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10729130/team-gutbusters-march#latest
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85

Quick question I still can weigh in on Saturday March 2nd as my last weigh in for February?
    I just checked the spreadsheet I might have answered my own question, it looks like I can use March 2nd as my last day for February.
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @matthewsfive, yes, Saturday, March 2 will be your week 4 weigh-in for February. That weight will be your starting weight for March.
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, recumbent bike - 20 minutes, 6.10 miles
This discussion has been closed.