MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES - February 2019

Options

Replies

• Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I am going to have to withdraw from this team. I wish you all the success in your weight loss efforts and lifestyle changes.

Are you sure?? Is there anything we can do to convince you to stay? Please PM myself or @broncobuddee if there is anything we can do. We are sorry to see you go and hope you will consider coming back in the future.
  • Kres567
    Options
    Username: kres567
    Weigh in Week 4
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    Previous weight: 206.1
    Current weight: 205.8

I was really pleased to see an overall drop for me this month. It’s been a mentally challenging couple of weeks but I am hopeful again.

Pre-planning and sticking to my meals have REALLY helped me. And I’ve been way more conscious of moving more even if it isn’t formal exercise.
  • sunshineplace
    sunshineplace Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Sunshineplace
    Wednesday
    Previous 159.8
    Current 160.8

Hoping for a whoosh next week!
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Apologies, playing catch-up, but had a good week!

username wishusdonna
    weight-in day: Monday
    Previous weight: 170
    current weight: 169

My logging hasn't been great because I've been on the move, but the moving has been awesome!

Thursday 21 15738 steps
    Friday 22 11551 steps
    Saturday 23 17408 steps
    Sunday 24 18127 steps
    Monday 25 9167 steps
    Tuesday 26 8749 steps

Fantastic drop it n weight, you can see you are working hard and doing well!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Sunshineplace
    Wednesday
    Previous 159.8
    Current 160.8

Hoping for a whoosh next week!

Gotta love those whoosh’s!!!
  • samuel860
    samuel860 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    @AustinRuadhain @UTMom81 Thanks , It's so cold outside I would not go for a walk and after 12 hours at work honestly I wanna be couch potato after cleaning after my kid go to bed, we only have fancy breakfast and fried chicken lol .... I tried the salad got hungry after 2 hours
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 4
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 218.4
    Todays Weight: 217.0

Super happy to see the scale go down this week! Especially considering the birthday party that I went to on Saturday. :)

Steps:
    2/25-6204

Congrats! Do you think it was the intermittent fasting? I gave it a try but the scales didn’t move much. I didn’t find I was eating less just skipped breakfast.

I'm not sure if it was IF but I think it didn't hurt. The first couple of days, I didn't eat any less either and the scale wasn't moving. These last few days, I've really tried to watch what I eat and keep it healthy. I'm continuing to count calories. I've read a ton of stuff and watched videos and not losing and even gaining seems to be totally normal for the first couple of weeks.

• AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Tuesday Check-in, Wednesday Plans

Food: under, on plan, on time
    Water: on target
    Exercise: no, Tuesday was an off day

Steps for 02/26 - 4,091
    Steps for 02/22 - 4,056 (not sure how I missed these, but submitting just in case needed

Wednesday plans:
    Food on plan, lots of water, martial arts class, evening walk, look for bonus activity during day (wall push-ups, @Wishusdonna 's porridge squats! etc.)
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    @kres567 - So glad you are feeling on track!

Meal planning is such a great topic. That might be worthy of a discussion, maybe even a weekly challenge sometime.

How much time does it take you guys? I spend roughly an hour a week on it. I like to cook and explore a new recipe or two each week, so likely others are more efficient.
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    Fabulous weigh-in, @daisytripp !
  • dee_toronto
    dee_toronto Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your journey with us @AustinRuadhain ! It's not often that we get to have an inside look into the journeys of others and to be able to understand what it took to reach where you are. I find that so often we see the before and after photos but don't know what took place in the middle which you was where all the hard work took place. Thank you for letting us know what works for you and giving us suggestions on how we can implement some changes in our lives so we can start seeing some noticeable change. The very best of luck to you on your path to wellness!
  • dee_toronto
    Options
    @broncobuddee, it's good to know I'm not alone in this struggle! I'm trying to get better particularly at cutting out the snacking in front of the TV which is my biggest weakness. I'm trying to have tea instead which is working so far, but know I need to work on my addiction to processed sugar.
  • dee_toronto
    Options
    @digger61 what a year! I'm so inspired by all that you went through and you're still pushing forward. I hope 2019 is significantly better and that your health issues remain under control.
  • tess5036
    Options
    daisytripp wrote: »
    username: daisy tripp
    weigh-in day: Wednesday
    Previous weight: 190.2
    current weight: 188.6

Nice one!!!!!!
  • tess5036
    Options
    @digger61 what a year! I'm so inspired by all that you went through and you're still pushing forward. I hope 2019 is significantly better and that your health issues remain under control.

Seconded!!!! You are obviously what my grandmother would have called a 'person of substance'?
  • tess5036
    Options
    Wednesday check in
    Calories; under
    Water; over
    Exercise; 30 mins core training, 35 mins spin, 1 hour BodyCombat, treadmill.
    Tomorrow; rest day

Steps; 12, 667
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Wednesday check in
    Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise: 40 minute C25K app on the treadmill. It was the first time exercising while fasting and it went really well. Next time I will probably not have two cups of coffee first and save that second cup for afterward.

Tomorrow, hubby is taking me to see the movie Gone With The Wind for my birthday that is on Saturday. I have never seen the movie at the theater and he has never seen it at all. I'm super excited!! :DB)<3

Steps:
    2/26-3510 (no time to workout!)
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    samuel860 wrote: »
    @AustinRuadhain @UTMom81 Thanks , It's so cold outside I would not go for a walk and after 12 hours at work honestly I wanna be couch potato after cleaning after my kid go to bed, we only have fancy breakfast and fried chicken lol .... I tried the salad got hungry after 2 hours

I’m with you, a salad by itself doesn’t stick with me. But a salad with some healthy protein does the trick for me. I had a salmon salad tonight for dinner at a restaurant. Just had them put the dressing on the side, so I could control the quantity. The rest was well within calorie range and I won’t get hungry tonight.

For breakfast, if I’m struggling, I will often eat a boiled egg or two. That keeps me going until lunch for sure. I just boil them ahead of time so it’s easy to grab and go.
  • tess5036
    Options
    Wednesday check in
    Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise: 40 minute C25K app on the treadmill. It was the first time exercising while fasting and it went really well. Next time I will probably not have two cups of coffee first and save that second cup for afterward.

Tomorrow, hubby is taking me to see the movie Gone With The Wind for my birthday that is on Saturday. I have never seen the movie at the theater and he has never seen it at all. I'm super excited!! :DB)<3

Steps:
    2/26-3510 (no time to workout!)

Hope you have a wonderful time at the theatre
This discussion has been closed.