MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES - February 2019

Options

Replies

• sunshineplace
    sunshineplace Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Wednesday check in...
    Calories: super fantastic. Kitchen is closed now so I can check in.
    Water: Still working on it but it will be good by bedtime.
    Exercise: I didn’t have time for workout tonight so I did mini workouts throughout the day. Dancing with the kids, jumping jacks in the laundry room, extra stepping when I could. Also want to earn extra activity points for the weekend. 16,724 as of now.
    Goal for tomorrow: Another day like today. Accumulate more activity points to see if this helps me on the weekend with my extra indulgences without going overboard.

@TeresaW1020 you have inspired me to start drinking my coffee black at least during the week. Saves me two points a day and I don’t mind. A little sugar and milk can wait until the weekend as a treat. So thank you. Also I love that you are getting to see Gone With the Wind on the big screen. How fabulous! Happy early Birthday!!!!
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Check In
    Calories: over but only by 120
    Exercise: morning walk and some stairs at work, 10k steps
    Water: not enough unless you count coffee and Diet Coke. lol
    Tomorrow: Lots of meetings, so try to get in a longer walk before work, then look for ways to do little things during the day (wall sits, a little yoga, stairs, etc.)

• dee_toronto
    dee_toronto Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Tuesday Check In
    Calories: on track
    Exercise: nothing, had a lazy day
    Water: on target
    Tomorrow: exercise!

Wednesday Check In
    Calories: slightly over
    Exercise: 45 minutes cardio
    Water: ok
    Tomorrow: continue to make sure I exercise and not overeat junk food
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Wednesday check in:

Calories - under
    Water - under - could have been better; not as good as yesterday
    Exercise - Nothing. Still insanely cold.
    Goal for tomorrow: Water & maybe walk
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Steps for the 27th - 8825
  • Wishusdonna
    Wishusdonna Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    checking in for Wednesday:

Calories over. I got paid in cider again!
    Water: on track
    Exercise: 10454 - easily going to beat that today, on 8K already!
  • girlfacedolly
    girlfacedolly Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    User Name: Girlfacedolly
    Weigh in week: 4
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Weight: 164.4
    Todays Weight: 163.2

Progress is progress, right? Good luck to everyone!
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    OMG! I miss a night of logging and there are 22 posts! I have some catching up to do! 😊
  • Kres567
    Options
    daisytripp wrote: »
    username: daisy tripp
    weigh-in day: Wednesday
    Previous weight: 190.2
    current weight: 188.6

Great month for you!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Wednesday check in
    Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise: 40 minute C25K app on the treadmill. It was the first time exercising while fasting and it went really well. Next time I will probably not have two cups of coffee first and save that second cup for afterward.

Tomorrow, hubby is taking me to see the movie Gone With The Wind for my birthday that is on Saturday. I have never seen the movie at the theater and he has never seen it at all. I'm super excited!! :DB)<3

Steps:
    2/26-3510 (no time to workout!)

Enjoy the movie!
  • Kres567
    Options
    @broncobuddee, it's good to know I'm not alone in this struggle! I'm trying to get better particularly at cutting out the snacking in front of the TV which is my biggest weakness. I'm trying to have tea instead which is working so far, but know I need to work on my addiction to processed sugar.

@Jaybo37 had suggested healthyish high fibre cereal as a snack at night if hungry and it really worked for me a couple of times. If felt like a treat and filled me up.
  • Kres567
    Options
    Wednesday check in...
    Calories: super fantastic. Kitchen is closed now so I can check in.
    Water: Still working on it but it will be good by bedtime.
    Exercise: I didn’t have time for workout tonight so I did mini workouts throughout the day. Dancing with the kids, jumping jacks in the laundry room, extra stepping when I could. Also want to earn extra activity points for the weekend. 16,724 as of now.
    Goal for tomorrow: Another day like today. Accumulate more activity points to see if this helps me on the weekend with my extra indulgences without going overboard.

@TeresaW1020 you have inspired me to start drinking my coffee black at least during the week. Saves me two points a day and I don’t mind. A little sugar and milk can wait until the weekend as a treat. So thank you. Also I love that you are getting to see Gone With the Wind on the big screen. How fabulous! Happy early Birthday!!!!

Great steps!
  • Kres567
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    Wednesday Check In
    Calories: over but only by 120
    Exercise: morning walk and some stairs at work, 10k steps
    Water: not enough unless you count coffee and Diet Coke. lol
    Tomorrow: Lots of meetings, so try to get in a longer walk before work, then look for ways to do little things during the day (wall sits, a little yoga, stairs, etc.)

@19shmoo69 and @broncobuddee would totally support and give a thumbs up to your “water” intake! 🤣🤣🤣
  • Kres567
    Options
    User Name: Girlfacedolly
    Weigh in week: 4
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Weight: 164.4
    Todays Weight: 163.2

Progress is progress, right? Good luck to everyone!

You got that right!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,804 Member
    Options
    Wednesday check in:
    Calories - under
    Water - over
    Exercise - 120 aquasize
    Goal for today: Go to aquasize (done) weight training, walking on treadmill lots of coffee and low carbs under 25

steps 13025
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    TEAM MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES PLEASE WELCOME YOUR NEW
    MARCH CHALLENGE TEAM MATES

@angielove88
    @embersdream
    *please note that I am waiting for my new scales to arrive in the mail and will adjust this prior to the challenge is there is any difference.
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Wednesday Check-in, Thursday Plans

Food: under, on plan, on time
    Water: on target
    Exercise: martial arts class, 20 minute walk midday, 30 minutes step aerobics in evening

Steps for Wednesday 02/27 - 11,066 (trying to up this number since I am in the challenge!)
    ALSO Steps for Monday 02/25 - 13,848

Thursday plans
    1. Food on plan (so far, so good)
    2. Water on target
    3. Exercise - long walk or maybe Leslie Sansone in my living room since it's chilly and wet
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »
    @broncobuddee, it's good to know I'm not alone in this struggle! I'm trying to get better particularly at cutting out the snacking in front of the TV which is my biggest weakness. I'm trying to have tea instead which is working so far, but know I need to work on my addiction to processed sugar.

@Jaybo37 had suggested healthyish high fibre cereal as a snack at night if hungry and it really worked for me a couple of times. If felt like a treat and filled me up.

@dee_toronto - If you want another thing to try, my go-to snack is apple slices and walnut pieces. I make a 100 calorie snack out of 10 grams of walnut bits and about 55 grams of thinnish slices of my favorite apple. I put a walnut piece on an apple slice, and get a mouthful of sweet crisp apple and smooth rich walnut.

I am a huge fan of herbal teas, and some of those really do a great job of hitting the spot when I want something sweet. I often drink a cup of something like Celestial Seasonings Cinnamon Apple Spice in the evening. No calories, but the apple and cinnamon and spice flavors seem wonderfully indulgent.

• tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    TEAM MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES PLEASE WELCOME YOUR NEW
    MARCH CHALLENGE TEAM MATES

@angielove88
    @embersdream
    *please note that I am waiting for my new scales to arrive in the mail and will adjust this prior to the challenge is there is any difference.

Welcome on board, great to see you here, looking forward to getting to know you 😁
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »

I sometimes have some sugar free jelly, or to those with you in the US I think you refer to it as jello. Sometimes I mix it with hot water and half yoghurt to give it a bit more substance
This discussion has been closed.