Microscope March - 2019

Options
LadyBlanks
LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
edited February 2019 in Social Groups
Please just use this thread to post your Microscope March posts. I highly recommend also copying your Microscope March post in your individual thread where comments can be made. To keep this thread as clean as possible please make comments, congratulations, and encouragements on the individual posters personal thread.

Microscope March is the month to take a detailed look into your weight loss/maintenance/eating way of life plan. Even if you are not exclusively OMAD, you are welcome to participate. Microscope March will allow you to focus on other things as well as food. Some of the things you may want to look at include sleep, exercise, water intake, heart rate, stress levels etc.

Whatever plan you are on, this is the time to really dig deep and examine all the things that go into you successfully reaching your goals. Below is a sample outline that you can use for your Microscope March Posts. You can choose which items to include or add additional items in your post. This month is for YOU, so include as little or as much in your post as you would like to help you meet your goal.

Today’s Date:

Todays Plan: OMAD, 16:8, 20:4, 5:2, bear (whatever plan you are following and if you are in weight loss or maintenance) Plan may change depending on the day (ex. OMAD on weekdays/Fast Day/16:8 on weekends).

Weight Goal for the Month:

Today’s Weight:

Today’s Water Consumed:

Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired):

Hours slept:

Description/Photo of Meals consumed along with times and calorie count (if desired, not necessary)

Your thoughts/comments on the day:

Other things to consider are various measurements if taken, and the day’s NSVs.

I recommend writing your post up in a separate document and add to it throughout the day as you have your meals and exercise, etc. so that you have accurate information and times and are not forced to have to remember at the end of the day. When you are ready, you can copy from your document into your daily Microscope March post.

Best Wishes for a successful Month!

Replies

• futuredrbri
    futuredrbri Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    g5wa6k6dhqz2.png

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Today’s Date: 1 Mar 2019
    Todays Plan: OMAD
    Weight Goal for the Month: 59kg (130lbs)
    Today’s Weight: 61.7kg (136lbs)
    Today’s Water Consumed: 10 glasses
    Today’s Exercise completed: None
    Hours slept: 7 hours but only really slept for 5 hours. Too hot to sleep :(
    Description/Photo of Meals: Homemade Nasi Biryani With Chicken Thigh with peas, long beans, cabbage & carrots (877 calories)
    Your thoughts/comments on the day: The weather is just too hot these past few days. Have been drinking lots of liquid to cool down. Made sure that I don't use salt in my cooking as I am afraid of water retention. Still gained 0.2kg...really need to see what's going on.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Today’s Date: 3.1.19

Todays Plan: OMAD: Meal today 1 chicken breast, some red beans and Cajun rice and green beans. Piece of homemade angel food cake and fresh whip cream. Calories for all around 900. This includes the snack of a few almonds I had to have around 2pm for the meds I am still on, without something in my stomach it is rough. Just about a week of that though and then I can truly "fast"......

Weight Goal for the Month: Funsie goal 155.....Real goal 158 would be great.....

Today’s Weight: Friday's weight 170 :(

Today’s Water Consumed: 64 oz

Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): None

Hours slept: almost 8

Your thoughts/comments on the day: I need to get back to logging food even with Omad I feel that overeating is possible, so I am going to that again. Also, having my ACV each morning is something i need to get back to doing....

• LadyBlanks
    Options
    gljsd4mp91le.png

Microscope March Day 1 was a success. My goals for the month are to get greens for all sections on my Fitbit. The goals for each: Steps - 10,000; Miles: 5+; Exercise minutes - 30+ minutes; floors - 5; water - 64+ ounces; sleep - 7+ hours

• LadyBlanks
    edited March 2019
    Options
    c9erbq50901o.png

• futuredrbri
    Options
    vohsdivirpei.png
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    j9jyvdcxcfn5.png

Meal 1: Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup & Deli Curry Chicken Wrap
    Meal 2: Baked Chicken Quarter & Honey Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Sweet Potatoes and Bacon

I opted for 2 meals today since I will be starting my 3-day fast Tomorrow. Today was a good day.
  • jadepearl
    edited March 2019
    Options
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 2 Mar 2019
    Weight Goal for the Month
    : 59kg (130lbs)
    Today’s Weight: 61.3kg (135.1lbs)
    Height: 160cm (5 foot 2)
    Today’s Water Consumed: 8 glasses
    Hours slept: 9 hours but only really slept for 6 hours. Too hot to sleep again :(
    Description/Photo of Meals: Homemade Ramen Fish Cake Soup (482 calories), a small turkish delight fudge (100 calories) and cold milo drink (270 calories). The total calories for today is 852 calories.
    Your thoughts/comments on the day: Yeah...I did loose 0.4kg :)

• jadepearl
    edited March 2019
    Options
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3 Mar 2019
    Weight Goal for the Month:
    59kg (130lbs)
    Today’s Weight: 61.3kg (135.1lbs)
    Today’s Water Consumed: 9 glasses
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Walking (around 9100 steps)
    Hours slept: 10 hours but only really slept for 7 hours. Too hot to sleep again :(
    Description/Photo of Meals: Mc Chicken & Cheese (432 calories), fries (206 calories), no sugar Coke (0 calories) and a Mars Bar (260 calories). The total - 898 calories
    Your thoughts/comments on the day: Must be strong! Must not fall off the wagon!
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Today’s Date: 3.2.19

Todays Plan: OMAD: Meal today 2 pieces of supreme pizza from a local place, large salad, homemade honey mustard dressing, piece of angel food cake

Weight Goal for the Month: Funsie goal 155.....Real goal 158 would be great.....

Today’s Weight: Friday's weight Will weigh on Friday

Today’s Water Consumed: 64 oz

Hours slept: almost 8

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Was super active this weekend, at home and out and about. I have felt really good......hoping for a great week!
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Today’s Date: 3.3.19

Todays Plan: 2 OMAD: Early morning 1 cup of lucky charms plain (no milk)….
    Dinner: Homemade red curry chicken chilli/salad/a few nacho chips/fat free mango sherbet. Calories for the day around 1200.

Today’s Water Consumed: 48 oz

Hours slept: almost 7

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Busy day...….didn't drink enough water, and struggle with that more on the weekends instead of the week. Did take ACV both Saturday and Sunday!
    !
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Per my thread I'll post Mar 1st-4th tomorrow when I'm back in front of a computer... But I had a thought bc I purposely took my first ever personal day off from work.

With microscope march in full swing, and with it being very intense, let's take a moment sometime today to remember to celebrate our selves as people! This journey is about being good to ourselves, and that's a mental thing too

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO on that note... Y'all are beautiful people, I love y'all, and your support gets me through my struggles so if nothing else, go through today knowing that Steph appreciates you <3<3<3

Omad on lovelies!!!
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Today’s Date: 3.4.19

Todays Plan: OMAD: Dinner around 6pm, BLT (3 slices bacon, 2 pieces rye bread/mayo/lettuce/tomatoes/salad homemade honey mustard/baked lays chips.
    Lucky charms (1 cup) dry to satisfy my sweet tooth!

Today’s Water Consumed: Forgot to count, at least 48 maybe 64?

Hours slept: almost

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Did have ACV earlier, food intake pretty low around 800 or so......just still not that hungry...…..hoping to do an extended fast next week.....
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    <3<3<3<3 this great group of supporters...….Like Steph said, ya'll are the best :) let's rock March!!! <3<3<3
  • futuredrbri
    Options
    Per my thread I'll post Mar 1st-4th tomorrow when I'm back in front of a computer... But I had a thought bc I purposely took my first ever personal day off from work.

With microscope march in full swing, and with it being very intense, let's take a moment sometime today to remember to celebrate our selves as people! This journey is about being good to ourselves, and that's a mental thing too

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO on that note... Y'all are beautiful people, I love y'all, and your support gets me through my struggles so if nothing else, go through today knowing that Steph appreciates you <3<3<3

Omad on lovelies!!!

Love this, Steph! You're so right. I'm celebrating being more active this weekend and today!
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    rkoybr5fef1u.png
  • jadepearl
    edited March 2019
    Options
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 4 Mar 2019
    Weight Goal for the Month: 59kg (130lbs)
    Today’s Weight: 60.8kg (134lbs)
    Today’s Water Consumed: 8 glasses
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Walking (around 8154 steps)
    Hours slept: 6 hours
    Description/Photo of Meals: Shared a HSP Chicken & Lamb (500 calories), Arnott's Shapes Crackers (246 calories) and drank a frozen coke (98 calories). The total - 844 calories.
    Your thoughts/comments on the day: Must stay focus and on track!

<3<3<3 Love This Group <3<3<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/1/19
    Todays Plan: Fast Breaking - Open
    Weight Goal for the Month: Ideal 155/Realistic 158
    Today’s Weight: 168.4
    Height: 5’7”
    Today’s Water Consumed: 10+
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Dancing with sissy and Ced
    Hours slept: 7 hours – tired anyway, it’s Friday LOL
    Description/Photo of Meals: Antipasto salad at lunch along with some sour candies – got Thai for dinner but got too caught up in cocktails and dancing and forgot to eat
    Total cals - 900, total deficit 1900
    Your thoughts/comments on the day: TGIF!!
    7mavmbjpi48u.png

MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/2/19
    Todays Plan: 2MAD
    Today’s Weight: N/A
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Setting up for the shower
    Hours slept: 7 hours, up early for the shower
    Description/Photo of Meals:
    Meal 1 – McDonald’s Sausage McMuffin and breakfast burrito
    Meal 2 – Nachos with ground beef, nacho cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, jalepenos, bday cake, ice cream
    Total Cals - 2900, total surplus 500
    Your thoughts/comments on the day: Busy day setting up for Nikki’s wedding shower, several hours of driving – happy with the day 
    v6tgp0yy2oub.png

MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/3/19
    Todays Plan: 2MAD
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): None to speak of
    Hours slept: 9 solid hours
    Meal 1 – Antipasto salad, ramen bowl with 2 egg yolks, a few of Ced’s fries
    Meal 2 –14 McDonald’s nugs, some ice cream with graham crackers, some grapes, a few chips
    Total Cals - 2865, total surplus 800
    Your thoughts/comments on the day: No bone broth making today…off tomorrow, 72 hour this week, only 1 day needing bone broth – I’ll make do with what I already have made – excited for tomorrow off
    blo2ei36x937.png

MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/4/19
    Today’s Water Consumed: 15+
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): NODDA
    Hours slept: ALMOST 10
    Welp, I really intended to keep to a mini-fast OMAD but with a rogue day off, that just didn’t happen. Munched on salad early with good low carb intentions, but ended up munching all day and then had some fun time with Ced and had some ice cream after – WHOOPS
    Total Cals – 1500, total deficit 500
    Your thoughts/comments on the day: Since Friday was so low, today should balance it out – I know the scale will hate me tomorrow morning but it’s fake weight LOL – my deficit should actually be lower than if I had a full 3k cal day Friday and mini-fasted today. Total deficit planned should show a 2 pounds scale loss.
    26g9trkyx3ft.png

I'll update my thread with everything else too :)

• futuredrbri
    Options
    60d3rniq6bh1.png
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    March 5th

Todays Plan: OMAD: Had a late meeting at work, and that led to an impromptu dinner out Mexican and by the time we were there I was starving...….I didn't make a great choice by getting nachos and I am so puffy today from the salt.....oh did I mention margarita?? They go hand in hand......anyway......pushing the heckola out of some water today....!

Today’s Water Consumed:Prob 48

Hours slept: 7 ish

Your thoughts/comments on the day: AVC was taken yesterday.
    Just a note, that now when I eat way too much salt I notice it......never before did I notice or pay attention but now I just wake up feeling gross......I think the OMAD way of life really helps you notice your bodies reaction to different things instead of when you eat all the time....

your thoughts?