ja6tiyzq4c2c.png
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Today’s Date: 3/18/19
    Today’s Plan: OMAD
    Weight Goal for the Month New goal 165
    Today’s Weight: 169
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Started spinning again (more on this in my thread) 20 mins to start not sure how many exercise calories will have to calculate.
    Hours slept: 7 hours not that great though :(

Description/Photo of Meals: BLT, salad with homemade poppyseed dressing, chocolate cupcake a few baked jalepeno chips
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/18/19
    Today’s Plan: Mini Fast
    Weight Goal for the Month: 158
    Today’s Weight: 171.4
    Height: 5’7”
    Today’s Water Consumed: Ich, crappy water day – maybe 80 oz? MAYBE
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Normal work walking – started my 30 day workout thing except without the actual workout schedule LMAO – movie night with Ced ;)
    Hours slept: 7
    Description/Photo of Meals: I had a tiny bit of leftover curry that I added a little extra chicken to so it stretched the sauce and spices a little…ate that in lettuce cups – had a little ice cream and got my SF jolly ranchers in the mail so ate a few of those :)
    Total cals – 630
    Total deficit - 1573

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Monday, Monday…nothing crazy, decent production at work (I need that to continue AND increase like WHOA) – reallyyyyy low stress day so that’s nice. Went to bed pretty lateeee which I'm sure I'll pay for today LOL (((WORTH IT)))

lp6e8l0vgjeh.png
  • asgentr
    asgentr Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/19/19
    Weight Goal for the Month: 179
    Today’s Weight: 182
    Today’s Water Consumed: Not enough
    Today’s Exercise : A couple of miles walking

Description/Photo of Meals: Leftover terriyaki chicken, brussel sprouts and pasta. My “treat” was a banana muffin. I think I need to dial back the carbs.
    Your thoughts/comments on the day: I’ve been thinking that my carbs are too high (I’ve been watching Jason Fung videos). I’m trying not to focus on calorie counting too much, but still like to tally some days to see if I have portion-creep happening. I’ve been thinking about how to teach self-care to the next generation. I’m wondering if snacks should be less frequent and carbs lower for my LO.
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Weight Goal for the Month New goal 165
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Started spinning again (more on this in my thread) 20 mins to start not sure how many exercise calories will have to calculate.
    Hours slept:8 hours

Description/Photo of Meals: Steak quesadilla, some guac, chips and some salsa and some rice.....pretty good day but a lot of sodium in the meal.....gotta throw down the water today friends!
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    6a08ol8tfk8z.png

• mistymeadows2005
    Options
    MS March 2019
    Weight Goal for the Month: 158 (NOT gonna happen…I’ll be thrilled with 160)
    Today’s Weight: 169.8
    Today’s Water Consumed: ANOTHER crappy water day…gotta cut that *kitten* out
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Normal work walking…for some reason canNOT remember to do this 30 day challenge thing! It takes 60 seconds for Christ’s sake LMAO
    Hours slept: 6.5 maybe? Fitbit was charging overnight
    Description/Photo of Meals: I ended up having some string cheese and a cutie orange at about 5pm because I was getting random waves of nausea…it only happened a few times through the night…anyway had my mini fast of romaine, romas, cucs, and a tiny bit of Caesar dressing…finished up with SF gummies and jollies :)
    c6qgt6cuklea.png

Total cals – 639
    Total deficit - 1546

sjduygqwri0m.png

Your thoughts/comments on the day: SUCH a boring day at work and the random nausea wasn’t making it any better…other than that, hung with Ced after work and an errand…didn’t do much else…went to bed WAY too late and am paying for it big time today…esp bc Weds are my early days :expressionless: LOL
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    fmgwlhogsu1z.png
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Today’s Date: 3/20/19
    Weight Goal for the Month New goal NOT SURE
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Spinning 30 mins
    Hours slept:8 hours

Description/Photo of Meals: Made bufflalo chicken, salad and some baked sweet potato fries, sugar free popsicle for desert.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/20/19
    Weight Goal for the Month: 158 (NOT gonna happen…I’ll be thrilled with 160)
    Today’s Weight: 168.2
    Today’s Water Consumed: Middle of the road – maybe 100 oz
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Normal work walking…Did like half of the 30 day challenge at work…it’s gonna HAVE to be at work, I canNOT remember at home
    Hours slept: 6.5 Description/Photo of Meals: So I had a B**CH of a last few hours of work and had to drag myself out…had NO energy to go to the Walmart so decided on what I had in the house – a small head of romaine for lettuce boats and topped it with a can of chicken breast made into low cal “chicken salad” with a little hot sauce, and a few SF jollies 
    Total cals – 539
    Total deficit - 1586
    tlf693liqqas.png

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Today was good – SUPER busy at work, but hopefully there will be harvest from those seeds – was just super tired, and DONE by the time work got done…running on no sleep meant early bedtime for me :)

whcbafmgaet6.png

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 21 Mar 2019
    Todays Plan: OMAD
    Weight Goal for the Month: 59kg (130lbs)
    Height: 160cm (5 foot 2)
    Today’s Weight: 59.4kg (130.7lbs)
    Today’s Water Consumed: 6 glasses
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Nil
    Hours slept: 8 hours
    Description/Photo of Meals: Coconut rice (250 calories) with crispy chicken drumstick (212 calories) , 2 hard boiled eggs (140 calories), 4 mini choux buns with custard cream (323 calories). Total: 925 calories
    Your thoughts/comments on the day: Must stay focus and on track! Its amazing that I am NOT exercising and still loose weight. When I did exercise, I plateaued.
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited March 2019
    Options
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/21/19
    Today’s Plan: Water Fast
    Weight Goal for the Month: 163
    Today’s Weight: 166.8
    Today’s Water Consumed: About a gallon 
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Normal work walking – caught up on squats and abs so tomorrow is day 3 – will DEF be sore Friday
    Hours slept: Just shy of 8 hours
    Description/Photo of Meals: Nodda  Hot green tea and water 

Total cals – 20 (I’m just saying that for the crystal lighty stuff LOL)
    Total deficit - 2219

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Super busy at work again so no problem fasting, and the hot tea did the trick in the evening – super sore…not expecting any major loss tomorrow because I can feel the water in my muscles…that’s ok it’ll balance out next week…let’s just see what our net loss is 

lt9zp3q9njrx.png
  • jadepearl
    Options
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 22 Mar 2019
    Today’s Weight: 59.2kg
    Today’s Water Consumed: 6 glasses
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): None
    Hours slept: 9 hours and I woke-up refreshed
    Description/Photo of Meals: 1/3 cup of cup noodles as my daughter didn't want it anymore and I didn't want to waste money (90 calories), 1/2 bowl Egg Fried Rice (200 calories), 1 coke (375 calories) & banana fritters ( 300 calories). Total calories = 965 calories
    Your thoughts/comments on the day: I sure hope that I didn't over-eat. I guess Mr Scale will let me now tomorrow :worried:

• LadyBlanks
    Options
    0nks8efuxodm.png
  • jadepearl
    Options
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 23 Mar 2019
    Today’s Weight: 59kg
    Today’s Water Consumed: 8 glasses
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): None
    Hours slept: 9 hours and I woke-up refreshed
    Description/Photo of Meals:
    Milo Drink (100 cals)
    Fried Rice (450 cals)
    Twisties (100 cals)
    Ginger Crystals (110 cals)
    Total calories = 760calories
    Your thoughts/comments on the day: It's Sunday, so it's family day and that means I may over-eat. Hope I won't🙏
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Friday:
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/22/19
    Today’s Plan: Splurge Day/Free Day
    Today’s Weight: 165.2
    Today’s Water Consumed: Plentyyyyyy – and some cocktails LOL
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Normal work walking – totes didn’t do my squats and stuff
    Hours slept: 7ish
    Description/Photo of Meals: I ate all day LOL – and that’s ok lol - munched my way through almost 1k cals at work and then a big dinner of Culver’s and ice cream :)

Total cals – 3623 (no f**cks given!)
    Total surplus - 1323

Your thoughts/comments on the day: I was so hungry all day, so I ate all day! LOL – I needed the refuel apparently <3 busy end to the week and lots of work production so happy happy :bigsmile:

xddx13djh9kw.png

SATURDAY
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/23/19
    Today’s Weight: N/A
    Today’s Water Consumed: The last of the cocktails but LOTS of water – maybe almost 2 gallons?
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Did some deeper cleaning on the house – other than that, not much LOL
    Hours slept: 12 and a nap!!! I was a tired caterpillar!
    Description/Photo of Meals: I had a Spicy chicken club sandwich and some French fries (threw away half the fries because they got soggy yuck) – had some more ice cream and SF jelly beans

Total cals – 2108
    Total surplus - 77

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Ate close to “par” today – only about 77 cals over and TBH I didn’t eat all the Sammy and fries but I’d rather overestimate than under. Didn’t do much moving – still forgot to do squats and stuff

bjv4ep2l0z6t.png

SUNDAY
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/24/19
    Today’s Water Consumed: Energy drinks GALORE and lots of water
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): More cleaning AND grocery shopping – more on that in my thread 
    Hours slept: My fitbit says 6.5 but it also said I didn’t go to bed until 2:40 AM – not true :noway:
    Description/Photo of Meals: Had some noodlies early in the day along w half a bfast burrito (it wasn’t good blech) as I was prepping broth and stuffs for the week...Dinner was more Culver’s – I’ve been REAL into burgers lately! I’m SO not a burger person…I must need the red meat! LOL Also had some ice cream!

Total cals – 2280
    Total surplus - 146

Your thoughts/comments on the day: So went to the grocery store – asked for aforementioned chicken paws…no go…DID find turkey necks though! That’ll work! Got stuff for broth, veggies for the week, and 8 different flavors of Halo Top ice cream LMAO

vjq64b2ajcfb.png

• volgirl1322
    Options
    Friday
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/22/19
    Today’s Weight: 168.5
    Water: Prob not enough
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired):Spinning 45 mins.
    Hours slept: Maybe 8.5
    Description/Photo of Meals: Friday night Asian night. Not a good meal though, beef mei fun and some soup had a sugar free popsicle afterwards

Saturday
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/23/19
    Today’s Plan: 2MAD
    Description/Photo of Meals: Baseball has cranked up for my youngest so it was a meal at steak and shake afterwards, had a regular burger, fries, and chocolate shake. Earlier in the day I had 1/2 of an everything bagel and an orange.

MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/42/19
    Today’s Plan: 2OMAD
    Description/Photo of Meals: Morning some jello salad with pecans. Dinner was homemade chicken parmesan, noodles, sautéed spinach, and salad. A chocolate cookie and a couple of peeps to finish it off.
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/25/19
    Water: A lot :)

Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Normal work walking.
    Hours slept: 8 ish

Description/Photo of Meals: A few sugar free jelly beans before my OMAD meal (work stress)…..I made beef enchiladas, black beans, and fiesta rice for dinner....Had some jalapenos and sour cream on top and a few chips and salsa.....a couple of peeps as well...….

Monday-meh it was okay...….
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited March 2019
    Options
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/25/19
    Today’s Water Consumed: Good water day
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Got 2 of 3 sets of squats done, but missed my ab work…got some other exercise in later though 
    Hours slept: 7.75
    Description/Photo of Meals: had faux chicken salad in romaine cups, and some halo top strawberry, birthday cake, and lemon cake ice cream

Total cals – 676
    Total deficit - 1420

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Pretty typical Monday – tired most of the day – made Ced tacos for dinner and we both ate some ice cream…was up WAYYYY to late “hanging out”

v1i6gmj4z9cn.png
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/26/19
    Water: A lot :)

Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired):spinning 30 mins
    Hours slept: 8 ish

Description/Photo of Meals: Kinda a mini fast today because my youngest son had baseball and he wanted sonic after......So I had a hot fudge sundae.....about 500 cal....totally empty cals I know I know but TOM made me do it...….