WAIST AWAYS - March 2019

Options

Replies

• Andreabroadley
    Andreabroadley Posts: 5,455 Member
    Options
    We are finally back to weather above freezing here. It’s a beautiful spring day. Went for a walk along a major shopping area, and saw this new store. Hilarious!1cz0qq1665kj.jpeg
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    u8hzlvrygc4k.gif

That’s exactly what I ended up doing. Went to my bedroom, turned on Pandora and danced for 30 minutes. It wasn’t pretty, but it did the job! 😂

That's the way (u-hu u-hu) you DOOO it! (u-hu u-hu) ...
  • BMcC9
    Options
    how about - look in your diary for a recent, really good day with plenty of things you like (that aren't sugary carbs), in proper portions. Make sure you have everything on hand at home.

The declare Sunday "A Time Warp Reboot Day" and make all your foods the same thing at around the same time ... then move forward from that good day to more good days to follow.
    ============
    Practice self-care / self love. Draw a mental line in the sand - let go of any self-defeating guilt trip internal dialogue, and go forward from here. In the early pages of this month is a Moderator Challenge post about how to work on re-writing internal dialogue from running yourself down to building yourself up. Revisit and let us know how it goes.
    ===========
    I also suggest reading through the Coach Tulin's 7 Steps to Never Quitting Again (again, the link is farther up the chain, and can also be reached through the main F2F index, reached by clicking on the title bar at the top of each page) Read through the detailed expansion of all the steps, and start applying.

• Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Perla4686 wrote: »
    Help! I fell off the wagon really badly on Thursday (big family get together with loads of food) and since then cannot seem to get back in the zone :'(
    I am constantly craving sugar and reaching out for biscuits, cake etc.
    I have good intentions every morning but somehow by 4 o'clock I'm making bad choices.
    Not sure how to switch myself back 'on' :'(

Same here Perla... fell off the wagon big time and it’s getting hard to get back on.

@jugar here are my stats for this week
    Weigh-in Day = Saturday
    Starting Weight = 190 as if 2/1/19
    Week 1 = 188.2lbs
    Week 2 = 187.4 lbs
    Week 3 = 187.2lbs
    Week 4 - March 2nd- 185.2
    Week5- March 9th- 184lbs
    Week6- March 16th- 184.8lbs
    Week 7-186lbs😞😞
    Steps for week
    3/17- Sunday -4623
    3/18-15175
    3/19-13297
    3/20-8736
    3/21-8657
    3/22-14319
    3/23-3665

I will try to better next week.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,212 Member
    Options
    Kittu125 wrote: »
    jugar wrote: »
    Way to go Friday weigh-in people!

There have been some impressive results. And @AmyRobF don't forget that you are 3 pounds down from where you started this month, even though you did not lose this week. And @Bear479 you have lost almost 4 pounds this month. You are both poised and ready to go for next week!

Still only one more weigh in for today:
    @leni1us - I know you're headed out on a week away and I hope you have a FANTASTIC time. Of course your place is held for you, but today's weigh-in would be helpful if possible. Thanks! OK, I have to go look up where is Mazatlan...

Heads-up for tomorrow - Saturday weigh-ins:
    @Kittu125
    @matthewsfive
    @Micki48
    @treebek

Very bad week for me. Had a festival and was on cooking an eating rampage. Not that much though but was not eating clean but still seeing a 2 lbs gain

Do Not Panic! Sometimes a cooking and eating rampage happens - just be sure to STOP and then get back on track. This is not to say that more rampages might happen - just to learn, slowly and sometimes painfully, to make them short and not the majority. You can do it! And I hope it was yummy...
  • jugar
    Options
    Help! I fell off the wagon really badly on Thursday (big family get together with loads of food) and since then cannot seem to get back in the zone :'(
    I have good intentions every morning but somehow by 4 o'clock I'm making bad choices.

DO ONE DAY. Make a pact with someone, including yourself, and DO ONE DAY. It works. But a whole day, OK????
  • jugar
    Options

Same here Perla... fell off the wagon big time and it’s getting hard to get back on.

Weigh-in Day = Saturday
    Week 1 = 188.2lbs
    Week 2 = 187.4 lbs
    Week 3 = 187.2lbs
    Week5- March 9th- 184lbs
    Week 7-186lbs😞😞
    Steps for week
    3/17- Sunday -4623
    3/18-15175
    3/19-13297
    3/20-8736
    3/21-8657
    3/22-14319
    3/23-3665

It helps me a lot if the weigh-in is in its own message, and is only for the current week in the month we are doing. Right now it is March week 3, so the weigh-in should be just for that one. I can figure it out the way you post it, but it just is a bit more complicated - thanks for putting the dates on though! Then "week 7" makes some sense! I haven't met a month with 7 weeks before, so have pity on me B)
    Then the steps can also be in a separate message, although I don't really mind if the 2 record keeping messages are together if you send them in the same day. Thanks!
  • sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,787 Member
    Options
    1--8,337
    2--4,221
    3--8,094
    4--11,842
    5--11,300
    6--11,450
    7--11,000
    8--11,790
    9-6,463
    10- 5,200
    11-7,100
    12-6,500
    13-6,200
    14-4,500
    15-4,526
    16-8,845
    17-10,135
    18-10,674
    19-11,632
    20-14,571
    21-15,198
    22-15,184
    23-10,820
  • jugar
    Options
    Well, another week is ending. I have not had a particularly great day, but slogged around in our HUGE snow another day. Welcome to spring? Not really yet here... At least the shovelling, getting things up and down our long road to and from the car, and doing errands for my house-bound mother-in-law keep me moving!

Steps are looking good - still missing many from @Astrue and @evangsimmons170 and @reflectionofme unless I have missed messages. And some Friday and Saturday numbers from others who have perhaps not finished yet!

Get those last weigh-ins IN! The moderators do their magic calculations to rate the teams as soon as possible after Saturday is over, so let's have those last few numbers. It has been a MUCH better week than week 2, and with those last few bits of data, we will know even more. Keep learning from the results, OK?

tally ho --
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Tdrjustus3
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    Week 3
    PW: 278.4
    CW: 284.0
  • Andreabroadley
    Andreabroadley Posts: 5,455 Member
    Options
    Andreabroadley
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 168.5
    CW: 168.2
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    c23d5nd4jz91.png
    WEEK 4 GROUP CHALLENGE SPONSORED BY THE WORKOUT WARRIORS
    THIS WEEKS THEME IS GOING TO BE ABOUT FAVORITES.....
    EVERYBODY HAS A FAVORITE SOMETHING SO I THOUGHT LETS FLIP IT AND MAKE OUR FAVORITE ABOUT OUR JOURNEY....
    YOUR FAVORITE GO TO MEAL PLAN FOR THE DAY OR THE WEEK,
    YOUR FAVORITE GO TO MEAL,
    YOUR FAVORITE WORKOUT PLAYLIST....
    YOUR FAVORITE GO TO EXERCISE ROUTINE.
    PICK ONE OF THEM PICK THEM ALL YOUR CHOICE. YOU CAN POST ONE EVERYDAY OR HOW EVER YOU WANT TO DO IT ALONG WITH PICTURES.
    REMEMBER WHEN I MAKE THE LINK IN THE ANNOUNCEMENT SECTION ON OUR MAIN PAGE I WOULD REALLY LIKE IT IF YOU POSTED IT THERE AS WELL AS ON THE TEAM THREAD.
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Favourite poster:

1uuoq9786z7p.jpg

(also a favourite life-philosophy choice ... and a reeeaaallllyyyyyy cute puppy)
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »

Weigh-in Day = Saturday
    Week 1 = 188.2lbs
    Week 2 = 187.4 lbs
    Week 3 = 187.2lbs
    Week5- March 9th- 184lbs
    Week 7-186lbs😞😞
    Steps for week
    3/17- Sunday -4623
    3/18-15175
    3/19-13297
    3/20-8736
    3/21-8657
    3/22-14319
    3/23-3665

It helps me a lot if the weigh-in is in its own message, and is only for the current week in the month we are doing. Right now it is March week 3, so the weigh-in should be just for that one. I can figure it out the way you post it, but it just is a bit more complicated - thanks for putting the dates on though! Then "week 7" makes some sense! I haven't met a month with 7 weeks before, so have pity on me B)
    Then the steps can also be in a separate message, although I don't really mind if the 2 record keeping messages are together if you send them in the same day. Thanks!

Sure @jugar. I will just post that week with date. I am counting weeks since I started and didn’t realize we have different threads for different month. I will send separate post from now on . Thanks for letting me know.
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Success Sunday - I had a nice loss this week. 2.2 pounds. But more than that, I feel like being part of this group has really helped me have a good mindset about this weight loss journey. I am making better choices and counter balancing exercise and other meals when I don’t. It’s so important to hear this groups’ encouraging words about not expecting to be perfect. I am listening to my body when I am full (mostly) and can leave some food if I am full. That’s big because I grew with the “clean plate” philosophy. I have also been trying on clothes and some are now getting too big (anyone else have a problem with their underwear falling down? LOL) some clothes fit but are still too tight but are 2 sizes smaller than when I started.

Most importantly I like doing this. I feel good about what I’m doing and I’m so glad to be doing this with YOU!

How have you been successful this week?
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Steps
    Sunday 8,161
    Monday 9,811
    Tuesday 9,234
    Wednesday 8,336
    Thursday 8,236
    Friday 10,212
    Saturday- 6,523 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • jugar
    edited March 2019
    Options
    2ay3jwz4xuql.jpg

Hoping to have results for the week very soon!
    Please update your steps:
    @Astrue ALL from 12 March on
    @evangsimmons170 ALL this week from last Sunday on
    @Blackbeautysue Thursday-Friday-Saturday
    @martinesther88 just Friday - mysteriously missing, sorry if I couldn't find it!
    @mari_moulin Saturday (I know you're on vacation, don't worry, only missing one day, and we can live with that!)
  • jugar
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    Success Sunday - I had a nice loss this week. 2.2 pounds. But more than that, I feel like being part of this group has really helped me have a good mindset about this weight loss journey. I am making better choices and counter balancing exercise and other meals when I don’t. It’s so important to hear this groups’ encouraging words about not expecting to be perfect. I am listening to my body when I am full (mostly) and can leave some food if I am full. That’s big because I grew with the “clean plate” philosophy. I have also been trying on clothes and some are now getting too big (anyone else have a problem with their underwear falling down? LOL) some clothes fit but are still too tight but are 2 sizes smaller than when I started.

Most importantly I like doing this. I feel good about what I’m doing and I’m so glad to be doing this with YOU!

How have you been successful this week?

Fantastic! This group can be as much a part of the journey as anyone makes it. I find it a constant reminder that offers information, inspiration, and accountability. From leaving food on the plate to jumping back on when things go awry, it is always good to hear what works, and how good it feels to have your underwear fall down!
This discussion has been closed.