TEAM: Gutbusters (April)

Options
AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Ashley @AB0215 or Craig @craigo3154 .

Replies

• BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Hi to all our current and new members in Gutbusters! I'm Bonnie and the captain for Gutbusters. I'm so looking forward to another great month of losing with this challenge. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have. Let's go do this!!
  • Craig_King_1967
    Craig_King_1967 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi all, new here and to this challenge and am looking forward to it. Been a bit stagnant lately and this is just the motivation I need to get back on stride and kick this excess weight into touch.
  • BB_1033
    BB_1033 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I really enjoyed being in this group this past month. Can't wait to kick off April 😎 ! We got this 🙌👐
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Glad you're going to be with us again in April, @BB_1033!!

Welcome, @Craig_King_1967! So glad to have you on our team!!
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Welcome to three new members to Gutbuster's April Challenge:

@LadySaton
    @Syd4
    @looneycatblue

We're glad to have you and look forward to a great month with you!!

Bonnie
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Nice to meet you, @Syd43!
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Welcome, @LadySaton! I homeschooled my two sons all the way through, 20 years. They're both in great careers now and I'm so glad they are thankful they were homeschooled. We know it's not for everyone, but when it's a calling it really is awesome. :)
  • Syd43
    Syd43 Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    Bonnie- Congrats on your blood work improvement! Getting those numbers down is tough and shows your dedication!

Welcome to the group @MissParisFaye and @Jonna13!!!

LadySaton- homeschooling is a great option. One of my 3 girls is doing a private online school. I admire runners..yesterday, I did a jog/walk with my lab, Charlie and she loved it..as for me, it was quite the workout! Lol

CraigKing1967 and BB1033..Love your enthusiasm and motivation for the month of April! Welcome to the group @looneycatblue!
  • shalvy2007
    shalvy2007 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    March was my month in the group and so far happy with the outcome. It's been motivating to keep on working out and tracking my meals and holding me accountable. I work in a medical office setting where we see reps bringing us lunch 3-4 times a week and I think one of my biggest accomplishments was not participating in eating what was brought by the rep b/c I could not track it where my lunch was portioned out and tractable.
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

Hi Bonnie... Thank you for adding me, I am happy to have found this group. I just started back with MFP on Monday. Also just replaced my FitBit on Sunday... the last one went through the wash Dec 2017! Working on recording my food, and getting in 10K steps each day.
    Teresa
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @shalvy2007, I'm glad you'll still be with us. So hard to turn down free food. I'm proud of you for that!!

@looneycatblue, what Fitbit do you have? I've got a Charge 2 and I cracked the screen a few weeks back so I may be getting another one soon, too. It's small so I'm hoping it lasts a bit longer. LOL!

We have three new members ... <insert drumroll> ...

@forbes_melissa
    @Krogja29
    @Southern_Bell

Welcome to our team. We're glad to have you with us! Please introduce yourselves when you have a chance!

Blessings,
    Bonnie

• forbes_melissa
    forbes_melissa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m new here 😊 looking for a fun way to lose weight and not do this by myself. Can’t wait to do this and support others along the way ♥️
    ~Melissa
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    BonnieHosk85... I have the FitBit Inspire HR. I used to have the FitBit One, which I really liked but is no longer available... I thought it would be hard to get used to having one on my wrist, but so far so good, maybe just the novelty of something new. :)
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @looneycatblue, I first had the Tracker, which was the first Fitbit, I think. Then I upgraded to the One, which I still have. Then I upgraded to the Charge 2 and after I got the Versa for Christmas I gave the Charge 2 to my son. I ended up returning the Versa, just not happy with it. My son never used the Charge 2 so he gave it back to me and that’s what I’m using now.

@Krogja29, hi Jo-Anne, glad you’re with us this month!

@forbes_melissa, welcome to the team, Melissa!
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Welcome to Gutbusters, @deanit! Please take a moment when you have a chance to introduce yourself. We're glad you'll be with us in April.
  • BonnieHosk85
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Welcome to our three newest members who complete our team for April. So glad to have you with us!

@audreypawdrey
    @sammidelvecchio
    @mctiff24

Please take a moment when you're able to introduce yourself!
    Have a great weekend!
    Bonnie
This discussion has been closed.