TEAM: Run Track Minds (April)

Options

Replies

• LuluLovinLife
    LuluLovinLife Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    @tlgale hi... I got a little behind and didn’t realize April is almost here. I was on the March team... and I read that we get rolled over. Just confirming please. Would I be on this same team? Thank you so much!! ❤️
  • Tomkinsone
    Tomkinsone Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    @tlgale oh my... no. I fat fingered that! 162.4!! Thanks for catching that! 😑😄
  • LuluLovinLife
    Options
    Username: LuluLovinLife
    Week: April Week 1
    Weigh in Day: Sunday
    PW =141
    CW=140.2
  • tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    @tlgale hi... I got a little behind and didn’t realize April is almost here. I was on the March team... and I read that we get rolled over. Just confirming please. Would I be on this same team? Thank you so much!! ❤️

@LuluLovinLife Yes everyone gets rolled over unless they ask not to and yup you're still with us on run track minds :smiley:
  • tlgale
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Tomkinsone wrote: »
    @tlgale oh my... no. I fat fingered that! 162.4!! Thanks for catching that! 😑😄

@Tomkinsone Hahaha fat fingered..too funny!!
    Also, nice loss!!
  • tlgale
    Options
    Username: LuluLovinLife
    PW =141
    CW=140.2

@LuluLovinLife Great job!!
  • LuluLovinLife
    Options
    Thank you @tlgale ❤️
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    @LuluLovinLife
    @Tomkinsone
    Good Sunday losses! Nice!!

Daily Post (Sunday 3/31)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, (under)
    Exercise: Yes, (15 min march in place while washing dishes, 5+ brisk walk outside)
    Daily Goals: 5 personal points~ ACHIEVED for mindset with morning affirmations and improve my night routine/habits to stop after dinner binges.
  • MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Calories: Yes; goal 1500, food 1131, exercise 61 minutes,
    Exercise: Yes
    Goals for Day: Walk to Church and back, do the intro mission to Zombies, Run 5K, do an episode of Zombies, Run!
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Daily post 3/31
    Track: No
    Calories: Probably not under, but Sunday's are the hardest to calculate when we eat with my grandmother. And I may have had some leftovers from my birthday party last night.
    Exercise: I hade a few short sprints that were probably close to 20 minutes.
    Goals: birthday month is over, and now its time to get serious about a couple of things, weight loss included. I plan on lossing at least 5 lbs by the end of this month.
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Daily post 3/31

Track: yes
    Calories: yes under daily calories
    Exercise: yes. Yoga fix and took the dogs for a walk.
    Daily goal: I’m doing the nutrition plan 21 Day Fix and my daily goal is to stick to that eating plan.
  • littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! looking forward to continue on with this! I managed a 14.4lb weight loss last month, hoping after last week's maintain I can look for a decent loss this week! I have been under my calorie goal for 35 days now! It's amazing what tracking can do :)

Tomorrow I'm hoping to go for a nice walk if the weather allows! Also planning on getting into the pool for a little swim friday with a friend...its been a loooooong time since i've been swimming!

I'm a big girl, and have a long way to go. I am not following a specific food plan, but I do go to Overeaters Anonymous, and have been binge-free for 5 months next monday! So I track my food and do the best I can every day :)

I am trying not to fixate on the physical recovery, and percentage weight loss is hard for me, because I am over 330lb so it doesn't look like I have lost much percentage wise, but weight wise I have, if that makes sense..... But, I'll just plod along one day, one meal at a time!

Looking forward to weigh in on wednesday already!!
  • JammyPea
    JammyPea Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Daily post 3/31

Calories: Yes under daily calories,
    Exercise: 30 minutes gentle yoga
    Daily Goals: Not to comfort eat, even though it rained the whole day
  • Longshore
    Longshore Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Username:Longshore
    PW =209
    CW=205.5
  • Tomkinsone
    Options
    Daily Post: (Sunday March 31)

Calories: Yes; goal 1370, food 1269 exercise 0, remaining 101
    Exercise: No
    Goals or Day: grocery shopping and meal prep for the week. Lower back pain all day from rowing day before. My rest day.
  • stricklee11
    stricklee11 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Username: stricklee11
    PW = 176.4 lbs
    CW= 176.8 lbs

Not a good start to this challenge :D
  • LiIyGrace
    LiIyGrace Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Sunday
    Track: No
    Calories: Unknown
    Exercise: No
    Goals or Day: I've been tracking every day until yesterday. My SO took me out for the day and we had a blast! Ended up at a wonderful restaurant for an early birthday dinner (mine is in 3 weeks). I didn't track because it was the only meal I ate yesterday, I tried to be "good" while still enjoying, and the scale didn't move so I'm not worried. Back for tracking today. I hope I'm doing this daily post correctly :blush:
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    @LilyGrace - going out is hard, but finding a balance in life is the key (for me anyway.)
    @stricklee11 -chin up. Do you plan to do the daily challenge?
    @Tomkinsone -hope your back feels better. And weekly meal planning is key for me, too. I try to plan my veggies & carbs, and hubby cook the protein.
    @Longshore - Nice loss. WhoooHoooo! What did you do differently this week?
    @JammyPea - What tools are you using to not eat comfort food? I found another group that talks about 5 things tools to avoid emotional eating.
    @littleflutterby - Great March loss. Keep moving.
    @Fitgirllife72 - You can do it... 21 days. Take it one day at a time.
    @JamieD328 - Even when you go to grandmas do you log, even though it may not be 100% accurate? The only reason I ask is it seems to help me to at least count something as close as possible to be mindful and not just give in and eat it all. Hope it was quality time.

Getting back on track with all of YOUR help! Have a wonderful, Monday! Will check in later today!
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hi Team! I'm really looking forward to continue this challenge for April! I managed to lose around 5 pounds last month and I'm really pleased with that. I'm really striving for a lifestyle change and so most weekends I drink and eat outside of my calorie range. The fact that I have been able to achieve a balance between living life, eating healthy, and still losing weight is really exciting for me! Up until recently I've been a severe fad diet kind of girl, so this is really showing me a better more moderate path.

I'm about 3 pounds away from how heavy I *thought* I was before I had my enlightening moment with the scale in February after not weighing myself for a year, so I'm excited to hit that and keep moving towards my ultimate goal weight. I'm really going to focus on creating a better gym routine this month. I'm in the process of switching gyms, so once thats fully complete at the end of next week, I can kickstart a better exercise routine at my new gym!

Daily Post Sunday

Tack: yes
    Calories: Over by less than 200
    Exercise: No, spent a good part of the day driving home from visiting mom for the weekend, so spent the day driving then unpacking and getting ready for the coming week
    H20: not enough, mom always stocks diet dr. pepper for me when I come home because its my favorite, so was low on water intake the whole weekend
    Day: Pretty good for a Sunday, brought my favorite indulgent food from home back to my house for dinner and had some snacks and still managed to not go over by too much since I missed lunch while I was driving.

Goal: Kickstart April with solid three days of healthy eating, before I go to San Francisco for a long anniversary weekend and try not to undo the week's progress.
  • Tomkinsone
    Options
    @johicks back feels much better today! Thanks! yeah bf cooked all the meat on the grill while I prepped all the veggies and rice for lunches and dinners for a few days then I do the same on Wednesday for the remainder of the week. 😂
This discussion has been closed.