Not the start I was hoping for
  • j0d13mcc
    j0d13mcc Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday 1/4)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, (under)
    Exercise: Yes, (30 minute run/jog 3km)
    Daily Goals: increased my water intake and daily stretches complete. Also breathing/mindfulness completed for 10mins
  • ChattyCrafty
    ChattyCrafty Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Username: Chattycrafty
    Monday April 1, 2019
    Week: April Week 1
    PW =201
    CW=199.5
  • Toyota100
    Toyota100 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    @johicks, Yes I plan on trying to do the daily challenge this week consistently. I'm taking baby steps.

Sunday 3/31/2019
    Track: Yes, Everything
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, I worked but, I made sure I took the steps and did walking all day. I was active 14 hours with my Fitbit tracking. Plus I got 10k steps and I have a desk job.
    Goals or Day: I had a good day! Lots of family stress, but I made the best of it. I didn't mindless eat. 1 day of no mindless eating. Now I'm shooting for day number 2.

• tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! looking forward to continue on with this! I managed a 14.4lb weight loss last month, hoping after last week's maintain I can look for a decent loss this week! I have been under my calorie goal for 35 days now! It's amazing what tracking can do :)

Tomorrow I'm hoping to go for a nice walk if the weather allows! Also planning on getting into the pool for a little swim friday with a friend...its been a loooooong time since i've been swimming!

I'm a big girl, and have a long way to go. I am not following a specific food plan, but I do go to Overeaters Anonymous, and have been binge-free for 5 months next monday! So I track my food and do the best I can every day :)

I am trying not to fixate on the physical recovery, and percentage weight loss is hard for me, because I am over 330lb so it doesn't look like I have lost much percentage wise, but weight wise I have, if that makes sense..... But, I'll just plod along one day, one meal at a time!

Looking forward to weigh in on wednesday already!!

@littleflutterby Binge free for 5 months is an awesome accomplishment, congrats!!!
    Do you find overeaters helpful? I've wanted to go but haven't yet. I'm a binge/emotional eater myself.
  • tlgale
    Options
    Longshore wrote: »
    Username:Longshore
    Weigh in Day: Sunday
    PW =209
    CW=205.5

@Longshore Great loss!!
  • tlgale
    Options
    veggieonly wrote: »
    Username: Veggieonly
    Week: April week 1
    PW: 177.2
    CW: 176.1

@veggieonly Nice job!!
  • tlgale
    Options
    Username: Chattycrafty
    Monday April 1, 2019
    PW =201
    CW=199.5

@ChattyCrafty Nice loss!!
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Track: YES
    Calories: UNDER
    Exercise: 1 HOUR AT BOOTCAMP CLASS
    Goal/Day: OKAY DAY FOR A MONDAY.
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    @jwall309 - I'm encouraged by your post in that I also am trying to find a balance. I have a problem of once indulging, then I overdo it big time!. So I have to find my way to moderation and to figure out how to handle triggers, better. Here's to your next three days of being back on track and healthy.
    @Tomkinsone - Great plan! So far the best way for me to handle dinner is to plate it in the morning. Then if I want what he has made, first use MFP app to alter it. I'm still getting back into my good habits!
    @veggieonly - Nice loss!
    @JammyPea - Never fun to see the scales stay the same, but always better than a gain. Is there an NSV that you had for the week?
    @j0d13mcc - I like the 10 minutes of breathing and mindfulness. Nice! Great me time.
    @ChattyCrafty - Way to make the scales move!
    @Toyota100 - Good day. Sometimes that is as far as our focus can be and that is all right.
    @ajaia2001 - Nice Monday! Awesome hour of exercise.

Daily Post (Monday 4/01)
    Calories: Yes, (under 39 cals)
    Exercise: Yes, 50 mins. (3 min stretch, 12 min in Gazelle, 15 min march in place while washing dishes, 20 min walk)
    Daily Goals: 4 personal points~ ACHIEVED for mindset with morning affirmations and improve my night routine/habits to stop after dinner binges. Dinner I plated and wrapped this morning as meal prep for the day, and out of habit I plopped on the couch. Halfway through, I realized I wasn't at the table. That’s why I am working on my night routine. But!! I didn’t eat mindlesly. Now the KITCHEN IS CLOSED. Tea is in hand and off to bed to keep reading; then read.
  • Tomkinsone
    Tomkinsone Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: (April 1)

Calories: Yes; goal 1370, food 1138, exercise 203, remaining 435
    Exercise: yes: 30 mins elliptical
    Goals or Day: I have a desk job, so every 1.5 hours I go for a walk. I am in a long large building so I get a lot of steps in. Day was good, I felt good and I’m ready for bed. I typically wake at 3:30 am to get ready for work. I need half hour to wake up and enjoy my morning coffee. I’m in the office by 6am. Have a great night all. 🥰
  • Tomkinsone
    Tomkinsone Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    @johicks I love that you are able to respond to everyone’s post. 🥰
  • Toyota100
    Options
    I'm a binge eater too! Oh my gosh we are a family!!!! Yesterday was my day 1 of no mindless eating. Today is almost over and I'm almost about to have a two day victory!

@tgale Congratulations on 5months being binge free! That is a great accomplishment coming and that's coming from a binge eater too. I wonder if they have any meeting in my area for binge eating. Please, tell us more about how you found binge eating meetings in your area?

• MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Daily post 4/1

Track: yes
    Calories: over by 1, goal 1500/1501
    Exercise: yes. Zombies, Run couch to 5K week 1, day 1; Zombies, Run! episode
    Daily goal: To stay on plan tomorrow, and get some walking in out in the park while the sun is out
  • Toyota100
    Options
    @jwall309, yes me too. I don't know how to find my happy medium. If I have one chip I don't know how to stop. It even intensifies if I'm stressed. I don't know how to enjoy small portions and be satisfied.

• Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Toyota100 wrote: »
    @jwall309, yes me too. I don't know how to find my happy medium. If I have one chip I don't know how to stop. It even intensifies if I'm stressed. I don't know how to enjoy small portions and be satisfied.

I too have a long history of binge eating. I have absolutely no ability to eat one of my trigger foods in a proper portion. I haven’t binged since the first week of January but it involved me going to a psychiatrist and getting my anxiety under control and also seeing a therapist. What ended up being really key for me in managing my binge eating was to manage my anxiety first.

• Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Daily post 4/1

Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes Total Body Cardio fix
    Daily Goal: complete day 9/21 of 21 Day Fix
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Username: Jactop
    Weigh in week: week 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous weight: 207
    Current weight: 206
  • tlgale
    Options
    Toyota100 wrote: »
    I'm a binge eater too! Oh my gosh we are a family!!!! Yesterday was my day 1 of no mindless eating. Today is almost over and I'm almost about to have a two day victory!

@tgale Congratulations on 5months being binge free! That is a great accomplishment coming and that's coming from a binge eater too. I wonder if they have any meeting in my area for binge eating. Please, tell us more about how you found binge eating meetings in your area?

@Toyota100 Oh I'm not binge free at all and I've never been to a meeting. I was commenting and asking @littleflutterby about her experience...she's been binge free for 5 months and does meetings!
    I was doing pretty good with moderation the first half of last year, but have been all over the place since :neutral:
This discussion has been closed.