TEAM: Run Track Minds (April)

Options

Replies

• ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    @tlgale I am out of town for family emergency so I'm gonna be off here for about a week or so...Will my silence be okay and not get me kicked out the group 😮
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    4/3

Track: yes
    Calories: yes under
    Exercise: yes 21DF Barre Legs
    Daily Goal: been under a lot of stress. Keep my eating under control when I am feeling this stress.
  • littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Littleflutterby
    Week 1
    PW 330.6
    CW 329.2

-1.4lb

Ughhhh this is killing meeeee. I'm sooooo impatient!

I might change my weigh in day to monday or Tuesday... cus of commitments and things
  • j0d13mcc
    j0d13mcc Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 5th

Calories: Yes under
    Exercise: no, I’ve been immobile injury. Completely frustrated.
    I’ve been building up to 5km runs but this week have had to stick to light 2km jogs because of an injury. I didn’t even do yoga yesterday. Feeling frustrated this week. My weight is maintaining though which doesn’t feel like a win. My goal was to lose 1KG at least this week and had I been exercising as I wanted I would have... I need to rest off this injury.... I’m going to speak to the Dr today and see if there something I can do maybe strength training or some other. I’m not a crier but I could honestly cry right now! I just want to be back to normal
  • LiIyGrace
    LiIyGrace Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thursday April 4
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No
    Goals or Day: Scale finally went down (1 lb!). I have a healthywage bet coming up in August, so I'm hoping I meet my goal for that. I'm about 0.5 lbs away from losing 20 lbs and being under 230lbs (it's been about a year since I've been under 230), so I'm hoping to hit that milestone in the next day or two.
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Jwall309
    Week 1
    Thursday
    Pw: 183
    Cw: 181.4

Was down a bit farther than that yesterday but had a bigger dinner than planned with lots of sodium so I’m just happy that today still shows a good loss.

Just need to find some balance on my trip this week to not completely ruin my progress. And as always it’s a marathon not sprint, need to keep that reminder when I wish things were moving more quickly.
  • ChattyCrafty
    ChattyCrafty Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    DAILY: Wednesday 4/03/2019
    TRACK: Yes
    CALORIES: under
    EXERCISE: Yes. Walked a mile and simple yoga.
    GOALS/DAY: Pleased to be tracking. I can tell it is helping because I was hungry-which I hope is a sign I’m moving the scale. Doing better on hydration.
  • Toyota100
    Toyota100 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Wednesday 4/03/2019

Track: No. Fell off the bandwagon yesterday.

Calories: No. I started good in morning, but got off early and my husband had carry out. GOSH!!!!

Exercise: Yes, Exercised twice yesterday, so I had 60 minutes of activity and reached my 10K Fitbit goal!!!!

Goals or Day: Mood great. Did mindless eat some, but I breathed my teeth and that helped me not eat any more.

I'm off Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I plan to exercise 60 minutes or more. Drink 64 ounces of water per day. Also, track my calories.

• johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    Wow! It’s Thursday. I read some Wednesday posts briefly. And will attempt to catch-up today quickly. All is going well here on my end. I am on a two-night streak of not binging after dinner… whooop! Whooop!

@tgale - Tracy- Hope you got some rest. I can relate to the wanting to eat to stay awake after being so tired. I used to work cherries and those few weeks of very long days were exhausting. Bad habits developed. Except for one season. I packed some of my NO Bake Fake Protein bars and hard boiled eggs. I would reach for one of those every 2 hours and not feel guilty and I managed to stay closer to on track than I did any other seasons. I also had salad stuff in the fridge and bought rotisserie chickens. Anyhooo…. Hope you’re feeling better today.

@ChattyCrafty - Are you a planner at all? What worked for you at the end of 2018? What can we do to help? Nice mile walk… yeah!! And I can tell when I don’t drink enough water, I’m hungrier at night. Keep hydrating. And keep posting! :)

@LilyGrace - I weigh myself every day, but it’s more of a daily reminder to be a reality check to say “Hey! You’re in charge of your life and this number doesn’t define you, but it matters to stay focused.” I don’t officially count it or take it to heart until my weigh-in day. And I would LOVE for it to not move in four days. I’m up/down every day. So hugs to you. Keep tracking and find a fun exercise to do to take your mind off it. AND.. it moved!! I look forward to being in the 230# again by summer or fall at the latest. My bones are aching!

@jwall309 - How did your dinner go last night? Do you look at menu’s online before going? That helps me, alot! Then I save a good one in MFP, then I have a go-to w/o having to look at the menu if I go again. And a loss a nice loss to start out in April. Yeah you! And keep sprinting.

@toyota100 - Awesome! Being mindful and engaged is so important. You’re doing it. 3 days of tracking… awesome! Darn our hubby’s! I try so hard when he makes or brings home something to balance it out with a salad. Glad you’re mood is good and positive. Enjoy your days off and those long workouts! You will feel great!!

@MaelynMayhem - I like the waling during commercials. And yes that would be quite the trek from the laundry room to your apartment for one piece at a time. It’d be along day of laundry for sure! LOL Maybe the table will be just enough to add a few more steps.

@Tomkinsone - sounds like a fun Wednesday for sure! I’m going to start using my mom’s ab-doer on Wednesday’s. Then progress from there.

@ajaia2001- you’re in my thoughts. <<HUGS>>

@Fitgirllife72 - remember to exhale. One day at a time. You’re doing great.

@littleflutterby - 1.4# is a great loss! Don’t be so hard on yourself. Yes, it’s hard - we want it now!! But your body will be able to maintain the loss when it’s a progression. Just breath and keep doing good!

@j0d13mcc- Ever consider doing some chair exercises to at least not be overly frustrated with your injury? HUGS

@Gustaaf85 - Woooohoooo! Nice loss!

Ahhhhh that felt nice, to catch up. Now time to get my meals packed and off to see mom and to work! Happy Thursday all!
  • tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    ajaia2001 wrote: »
    @tlgale I am out of town for family emergency so I'm gonna be off here for about a week or so...Will my silence be okay and not get me kicked out the group 😮

@ajaia2001 Of course you won't be kicked out! Thanks for letting me know! Hope everything is okay.
  • tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Littleflutterby
    Week 1
    PW 330.6
    CW 329.2

-1.4lb

Ughhhh this is killing meeeee. I'm sooooo impatient!

I might change my weigh in day to monday or Tuesday... cus of commitments and things

@littleflutterby Let me know if you want to change your weigh in day because it needs to be changed on the spreadsheet and I have to get a mod. to do that. Thanks!
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    tlgale wrote: »
    ajaia2001 wrote: »

@ajaia2001 Of course you won't be kicked out! Thanks for letting me know! Hope everything is okay.

Thank you!!
  • j0d13mcc
    j0d13mcc Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thursday 4th

Calories: Yes under
    Exercise: YES, I’ve been immobile due to an injury BUT after becoming Completely frustrated yesterday I chatted to a friend who suggested I try the couch to 5k app. Very helpful as it’s helped me set my pace again.

I managed to run/walk for 3km today, 1 minute run- 1minute walk. That rest time meant that i wasn’t trying to run the whole time and got me through and I felt good at the end. YEY!!!
    Other Goals: water intake 6 pints, mindfulness and trying to meditate once per day for 10 mins which I did today! Rocking and rolling!
  • SideshowTam
    SideshowTam Posts: 74 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Username: SideshowTam
    Week: April week 1
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    PW: 162.3
    CW: 162.8

Well.. first week of the game and I have put on! Time to fix that! :)
  • Tomkinsone
    Tomkinsone Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: (April 4)

Calories: Yes; goal 1370, food 1044, exercise 166, remaining 492
    Exercise: yes, rowing mach and elliptical
    Goals or Day: felt most of the day like I was getting a cold. Scratchy dry throat, a lot of coughing, sinus drainage... but got to the gym and it seemed to disappear. 🙏🏼 otherwise it was a good day. I drank a lot more water today, 56 oz instead of 44.
  • MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: 4/4 (Thursday)

Calories: Yes; goal 1500/actual 1019
    Exercise: yes, Zombies, Run! (Rock the Boat), depending on how I feel later I might do another episode, or another night of just walking during commercials.
    Goals or Day: Stress management. I found out that three of the meds I take for a condition I have will run out on Tuesday of next week. The doctor I used to see won't refill them. The doctor I am going to see, I haven't seen yet so she can't legally refill them. I will be without a couple of them long enough for them to slip out of my system and symptoms to return. So, exercise is how I am managing the stress right now.
  • johicks
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday 4/04)
    Calories: Yes (under 173)
    Exercise: Yes 35 mins
    10m Glider & stretching
    15m walk

Daily Goals: ACHIEVED! 5 personal points~ for mindset with morning affirmations and improve my night routine/habits to stop after dinner binges.
    Planned, pre-logged, and plated dinner, except meat. Asked hubby to grill. Yeah!! I didn't eat my lunch- I forgot! So are snack a little early and filled up with green tea.
    Tonight seems a little easier. I am having positive self-talk to keep binging at bay. Gum on my nightstand is helping. And warm water, too. I'm in three other groups that challenge me in the areas to keep me motivated!! So far not overwhelmed or feel over committed. I have to be careful to not try to respond to everyone in all the groups. This is the ONE I'm going to call home.
    Now the KITCHEN IS CLOSED. Teeth brushed. And in bed. Thursday shows are on...not basketball!! Slumber well my friends.
  • johicks
    Options
    @j0d13mcc - so happy that you were able to find a way to exercise, yet allow your body to heal, too. Preservance!!

@Slideshow Tam - You got this. No dwelling on the past, Focus and make the good choices. We’re here to help.

@Tomkinsone - 1044 calories, gym, and 56oz… holy moly! Great day!

@MaelynMayhem - You’re doing great.
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Daily post (4/4)
    Track- Yes
    Calories - Under
    Exercise - I walked 2 miles after lunch, and did a good 20 minutes of my workout at Taekwondo before the kids couldn't occupy the toddler anymore. But instead of cutting out I observed form work and sparring and practiced what I could while juggling my youngest.
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Username: dillyg08
    Week: April Week 1
    Weigh in Day: Thursday
    PW =187.6
    CW=181.8
This discussion has been closed.