WAIST AWAYS - April 2019

Options

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,424 Member
    Options
    One last foodie-related item ..... my new ice cream / sherbet / sorbet maker .... no worries about IGM overdoing the "let's have ice cream!!" impulse .... this is a manual machine, and the main part has to go into the freezer for ~ 8 HOURS .... then the ingredients are assembled, then it gets hand-cranked for ~15 minutes, and makes no more than about a pint at a time.

So it can be a special indulgence on any day, yet have to be a PLANNED special indulgence. We are still trying to get our first experiment to work .... lemon sorbet.
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    0k39jsbl6ivr.jpg

It's the biggest weigh-in day of the week! Get those numbers flying in - ready for the week 1 tally.

@AmyRobF
    @Bear479
    @Connie7355
    @jlbtnc Done!
    @Jugar Done!
    @leni1us
    @martinesther88
    @Sue_01
    @Kittu125

And Saturday people? Be ready to get yours in on time - we want no one missing by 5 am Sunday when the crazy moderators start working on the tally. That's 5 am Pacific time!!!!
    @martarena
    @matthewsfive
    @Micki48
    @treebek
    @snowstormy8
    @evangsimmons170

OK. LATE PEOPLE. Last reminder... If you're gone, you're gone. But if you're here, get it done!
    @MrsBeckiC1
    @Astrue
    @Blackbeautysue

People on maintenance can weigh in if you want to.

Hey @jugar .. apologize for late check in. I didn’t know mine day got changed to Friday. I don’t think it was that easy. But I appreciate it.

Here is my weigh in
    April 5th - Friday - 184.2

I will post the steps tomorrow for the week. Please tag me if it’s a different thread I need to report to.
    Thanks !!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,194 Member
    Options
    FRIDAY PEOPLE ARE AWESOME! everyone is up to date, except one person who seems to have left the team for this month anyhow. Thanks!!!
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,265 Member
    Options
    STEPS:
    4/4 - 13453
    4/5 - 12812
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Steps
    3/31 - 13307
    4/1 - 11963
    4/2 – 11239
    4/3 - 10278
    4/4 - 10160
    4/5 - 11057
  • jugar
    Options
    Username: Matthewsfive
    Weigh in: Saturday
    PW:236.2
    CW:233.8

First Saturday weigh-in -- and a fantastic 2.4 pound loss!
  • jugar
    Options
    zj0astn80mz7.jpg

@BMcC9 inspired me! First sorbet of the season. mango-strawberry. yum. Now we just need some warmer weather to go with it.
  • martinesther88
    martinesther88 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Steps 4/5~12,401
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Week 1
    PW 203
    CW 201.6

Friday steps 4/5 6,151
  • jugar
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    Week 1
    PW 203
    CW 201.6

Friday steps 4/5 6,151

Next weigh-in could bring you into ONEDERLAND!
  • BMcC9
    Options
    The machine and ingredients weren't cold enough last night. Tried chill8ng everything overnight, and the lemon sorbet seems to be a success🤓👏👍
  • BMcC9
    Options
    For either Saturdar or Sunday chat-themes (as I realize most will have chores to do one day or the other)
    Please pick and comment on one . Respond to what others post. (You can respond to another one tomorrow if no time today 😉 )

Status check / Strategize: what went well this past week? Keep it up, or build on the success and push your envelope a bit farther . What went not-as-well-as-planned? How can you tweak your strategy to do better this coming week?

Self-care / Self-love: We focus soooo much on the outer shell ... food choices, intentional activity exercise to burn even more calories ..... how is the Inner You doing? What just plain fun and relaxing-energizing activity are you including in your daily or weekly routine? Some might choose to try a new recipe, or sit in the Sun with a good book. Some may find sitting still frustrating, but would enjoy a brisk mall-Walk while checking out the store display windows, to see what's gonna be the trend this year, or playing tag in the park with kiddies or grand-kiddies.

Don't forget to play! Live life like someone left the gate open! I am about to savor my first home-made lemon sorbet while sitting in my sunny kitchen.
  • sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,767 Member
    Options
    April : Step challenge
    4/1/19-16,121
    4/2/-16,201
    4/3/-16,147
    4/4/-17,210
    4/5. -14,806
    4/5-10,300
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    HEADS UP CAPTAINS
    I WILL BE STARTING TALLIES AT 0500 HRS PDT. IF YOUR SPREADSHEET COULD BE UP TO DATE BY THEN THAT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED
    THANKS GREG
  • jugar
    edited April 2019
    Options
    HEADS UP CAPTAINS
    I WILL BE STARTING TALLIES AT 0500 HRS PDT. IF YOUR SPREADSHEET COULD BE UP TO DATE BY THEN THAT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED
    THANKS GREG
    PSST!! This guy is the NAGGER IN CHIEF :#
    He just went through some pretty tough surgery, too. So if he wants our spreadsheet up to date, let's get it up to date!

(and please don't make me look bad)

SO
    Get your weights in asap!
    @martarena
    @treebek
    @snowstormy8
    @evangsimmons170

Don't read any more messages - just get those weigh-ins done. Thanks!!!
  • jugar
    Options
    2ay3jwz4xuql.jpg

Steppers! I'm not as strict as @Navydaddjtc but I still want your steps up to date by the end of today, or at least by tomorrow during the morning. Since it is an internal challenge, we can be flexible, but it is fun to get all the steps counted every week for bragging rights, right?

So, I need numbers for:
    @kittu125 - all week (since Sunday 31 March)
    @evangsimmons170 - Monday - Saturday
    @blackbeautysue - Thursday - Saturday
    @reflectionofme - all week
    @len1us - Sunday (31st), Friday, Saturday

Everyone else, just Saturday.

Tally ho!!!
  • BMcC9
    Options
    In the self-love & self-care categories .... there is also care-of-spouse. He was not going to be able to eat any of the sorbets & ice cream because of the sugar content. He mentioned this on his facebook page, and was sent some links to No SUGAR ADDED home-ice-cream-maker recipes!

YAY! Now HE can enjoy these frozen treats too! Link will be copied and pasted here tomorrow. So if anyone else has (or is thinking of getting) one .... one less reason to leave it languishing in the cupboard ....
  • reflectionofme
    reflectionofme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Steps

Sunday 18,024
    Monday 16,829
    Tuesday 20,463
    Wednesday 15,250
    Thursday 16,169
    Friday 18,727
    Saturday 14,549
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    2ay3jwz4xuql.jpg

Steppers! I'm not as strict as @Navydaddjtc but I still want your steps up to date by the end of today, or at least by tomorrow during the morning. Since it is an internal challenge, we can be flexible, but it is fun to get all the steps counted every week for bragging rights, right?

So, I need numbers for:
    @kittu125 - all week (since Sunday 31 March)
    @evangsimmons170 - Monday - Saturday
    @blackbeautysue - Thursday - Saturday
    @reflectionofme - all week
    @len1us - Sunday (31st), Friday, Saturday

Everyone else, just Saturday.

Tally ho!!!

Userid-Kittu125
    Steps for week
    03/31-4932
    04/01-13770
    04/02-16277
    04/03-10158