edited April 2019
    Options
    Wrong thread!
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    Wrong thread!

CongratuLations!!

I think.our Captain @tlgale was sharing the weekly announcement with us in case we didn't see it in the other thread. Which I am glad she did, I didn't check the other thread.
  • j0d13mcc
    j0d13mcc Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: (April 7)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes; goal 1550 - reached 990.
    Exercise: yes, took the kids to Energi and joined them, its a great big trampoline place - Brilliant!
    Goals/Day: I did 30 minutes of mindful walking which I try to do every day to control my stress levels. Spending some quality time with my daughter, doing something one on one with her which I nailed today. My sons 18th birthday and we spent quite a bit of time altogether at the local trampoline place, which was great exercise. water intake good.
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday
    Track: No
    Calories: Probably not. Sunday dinner is not easy to keep count, but the words "fried chicken" do not bode well.
    Exercise: I have walked at least a couple of miles today.
    Goals: I am not doing a good job with will power. My goals for the week will be daily check in even if its just to admit that I have failed miserably...

• RileyHeavy
    RileyHeavy Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Username: RileyHeavy
    Weigh in week: April Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's weight: 200.2
    Todays Weight: 199.0

I’m so sorry I was late. I was at a birthday party out of state and didn’t get home until late. I totally forgot to post here! 😓
  • MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: 4/7 (Sunday)

Calories: Goal: 1500/Actual: 1147
    Exercise Yes; Zombies, Run! (The Object is a Hungry Wolf) (37 mins - walking around community room)
    Goals: Look to solutions to food shortage issues without screwing up calories and nutrition.
    I realized today that I have $1 until May 3. I may have a small amount of a credit line available for next week's groceries, the week after no. I do get $39 in food stamps the following week. I have stuff in my pantry that I have had for awhile such as ravioli that I don't eat as it's not on my diet. However, beggers can't be choosers. I will do what I can. Fasting every other week is not an option. I will go to a food pantry when I need to.
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Sunday 4/7 check in

Track: yes
    Calories: yes under
    Exercise: yes 21DF Yoga fix
    Goal: this week is double workout week and I am ready for the challenge!
  • Toyota100
    Toyota100 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Sunday, 4/7 Check in (Week 2)
    Username: Toyota100
    PW: 225.0
    CW: 224.8

Moving down a tad bit. I tracked 4/7 days, so it helped some. I'm going to continue tracking as much as possible. I know tracking works for me. The scale moves only if I stay accountable and work out.

• Maejestique
    Maejestique Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Username: maejestique
    Weigh in Week: April Week 2
    Weigh in day : sunday
    PW =158.0
    CW=157.8

Was not able to follow a clean diet this whole week and also was able to do my workouts for only two days in the beginning of this week! Then came the health issues and travel! So, Now its time to get back on my track!!

• Longshore
    Longshore Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Username: Longshore
    Weigh in Week: April Week 2
    Weigh in day : sunday
    PW =205.5
    CW=205.5
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    I did some quick reads and hope to get a chance to read & post more in a little bit. But if not.... then here are some inspirational photos for those who need them. <<hugs>>

uldok3ie6dvm.png

0b9hd7blpysg.png

• stricklee11
    stricklee11 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Username: stricklee11
    Week: April Week 2
    PW= 176.8 lbs
    CW= 175.6 lbs
  • LiIyGrace
    LiIyGrace Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Username: LiIyGrace
    Week: April Week 2
    PW =231.6 lbs
    CW=229.8 lbs
  • LiIyGrace
    LiIyGrace Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Monday April 8
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No
    Goals or Day: Sorry I didn't post this weekend (I'm not on the computer much when I'm not at work!). Went to the local community festival and had a blast! Did a ton of walking (over 6 miles- that's a ton for me). Had a burger and fries from one food truck for lunch and then steamed jumbo shrimp from another near dinner time (with a few bites of my other half's pork belly and rice). Still lost weight! I didn't get terrible things (like the deep fried oreos!), but still indulged. That's what makes this a lifestyle instead of a diet! Happy Monday everyone!
  • ChattyCrafty
    ChattyCrafty Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Username: Chattycrafty
    Monday April 8, 2019
    Week: April Week 1
    PW =199.5
    CW=197

I was terrible at tracking over the weekend. I realized that I "forgot" things. Doing better with water. Had a super cheat day on Friday afternoon and all day Saturday. Really regret it, but back for more success this week.
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hi team! Just wanted to check in and say I'm back from my trip so I will pick back up with daily posts this week! I'm a little nervous for weigh in this week, because I took a mental break and just ate what I wanted on this trip. I'm hoping its not too bad considering we also walked 7 or more miles a day which is way above my normal step count. Hoping those two cancelled out some what! But while I am bummed to be back to reality, I am super excited to get back on track with my normal nutritional routine! I'm hoping that is a sign that this time it truly is a lifetime routine, because historically if I fell off the wagon I just continued to stay off and find excuses to continue to eat whatever I wanted. Today I am super excited to get back to eating healthy, nutritious foods! Fingers crossed!
  • Toyota100
    Toyota100 Posts: 182 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @jwall309 Went to that mall that had the Shake Shack this weekend. I told my husband about it and he was fired up to take the journey! The drive was about a hour. We go to Illinois on a regular basis to eat. However, I didn't go to the Shake Shack. I did take a picture of it, but don't know how to upload from the computer. The outlet mall was very upscale though. Lot's of restaurants. We ate at the Cheese Cake Factory. We haven't been there in quite sometime. There was three new restaurants I can't wait to try 1. Epic Burger 2. Shake Shack and 3. Nando's Peri Peri. I did get a shake from Epic Burger and it was ok. Let me know if you have the other two restaurants in the DC/Maryland area too?
This discussion has been closed.