TEAM: Run Track Minds (April)

Options

Replies

• johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    @Fitgirllife72 ~ 26".... Awesome!! Those numbers are awesome NSV.@ @Claresmith13 ~ yahoooo a loss!!

I'm here. Choosing on a big was of gum and drinking warm tea. I'm hiding from that big bad thing in the kitchen. Haha. Really working hard to stay on track tonight.

Won't report on my day until morning to keep me accountable and honest.

Good night.
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Tuesday April 9th

Track: yes
    Calories; under
    Exercise: yes 21DF Cardio Core Remix and Upper fix done
    Goals: keep plugging along on the last week of this round.
  • twitch82
    twitch82 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Username: twitch82
    Week 2, Tuesday weigh in
    PW: 161.2
    CW: 160.8
  • johicks
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday 4/09)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, at goal - new lower amount
    Exercise: Yes 20 min walk outside

Daily Goals: ACHIEVED! 3 personal points~ for mindset with morning affirmations and improve my night routine/habits to stop after dinner binges. Now the KITCHEN IS CLOSED. Teeth brushed. And in bed.

Today was nursing my knee, so a morning walk was all she could do. Then some stretches throughout the day. I struggled as I went to bed to stay on track. Came here to read a little bit and comment. That helped. Turned off TV and went to bed.
  • johicks
    Options
    @Fitgirllife72~ ^5 awesome workout.
    @twitch82 ~ wooohoooo a loss!
  • Tomkinsone
    Tomkinsone Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: (April 9)

Calories: Yes; goal 1370, food 1206, exercise, 243, cal remain 407
    Exercise: yes, worked with my trainer.
    Goals/Day: work day, took a walk around my building every hour and half. Stopped off at the gym on way home from work. Came home and made dinner then prepped food for Wednesday and went to bed. Every day is a new day, be all that you can be! 😘
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Tuesday check-in
    Track-yes
    Calories- over, but barely. Major improvement.
    Exercise - no, reasons to follow

I have been feeling terrible the last few days. It started Sunday during the night, and I haven't been able to shake a massive headache with a stuffy nose and scratchy throat. Monday I was mostly good but gave in to candy during work, and yesterday I posted my weight, had breakfast before falling asleep on the couch, then woke up weighing less and kicking myself for posting earlier in the day. At least I had a small loss even if it didn't benefit the team. But sleeping off my headache didn't leave me with a chance to walk during the morning, and the return of said headache made Taekwondo last night a no-go. So hopefully today is better and I can get moving more.
  • Toyota100
    Toyota100 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Yes, @johicks I look at the menus before had. This is very useful to for me to be more accountable with choosing more healthy options. Last Saturday I got a Turkey Burger and a Ceasar Salad versus the french fries with water. I did try a Shake at EPIC Burger, but the rest of this month I'm going to reduce my ice cream intake.
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Track: Yes, first day back tracking after vacation
    Calores: Over
    Exercise: Hit 10,000 steps today thanks to a walk to Target and back with a friend.
    Goal: Continue to get back on track post-vacation. Eating was a little high comparatively, which I supposed is to be expected considering how I was eating over the weekend. Going ot slowly whittle back down to my usual calorie count.

I'm really hoping for weigh in tomorrow I'll be back down to at least where the scale was last weigh-in. Yesterday I was up 2.4 pounds and today I'm down 1 from there, so 1.4 pounds up from last week's weigh-in. We will see what happens tomorrow, but regardless I am thankful for the relatively minimal impact my vacation had on the scale.
  • MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Daily Post 4/09 (Tuesday)

Calories: Under; Goal: 1500/Actual: 1207
    Exercise: Zombies, Run! (Dare (At 3PM), Toxic (At 7PM)) walked extra after each once to get an hour total for each one; ended the day at 17,977
    Goal: Met: Walk for an hour; Stay on track with food

Internet and phone died last night which is why I'm posting this now. I had to put new batteries in my scale. I'm going to the gym today to do my couch to 5K training as the humidity is killing me outside, and it's already warming up. I will probably take the bus over walking, because I spent a lot of money on that bus pass.
  • MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: 4/10 (Wednesday)

Calories: Under, Goal: 1500/Actual: 1151
    Exercise: Zombies, Run! version of couch to 5K week 2, day 2 (10:45 AM, 33 mins); Zombies, Run! (Take the Weather (3:10 PM)) walked extra total of an hour; walked during commercials until steps exceeded 17,000
    Goal: Reach 17,000; Complete Week 2, Day 2; stay on track with food

Got up to 86 outside and very warm in my apartment. Cold front is coming through tomorrow so it will thankfully cool off for a few days. I am walking to and from Transitions tomorrow. I'm part of a challenge on Fitbit, which is why my step goal is so high. I'm determined to win.
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday 4/10

Calories: under
    Exercise: 21DF Lower Fix and 10 Minute Fix for Abs
    Tomorrow: 21 DF Day 18/21
  • SideshowTam
    SideshowTam Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Username: SideshowTam
    Week: April Week 2
    Weigh in Day: Wednesday
    PW = 162.8
    CW= 161.6

Going in the right direction this week :)
  • ChattyCrafty
    ChattyCrafty Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    johicks wrote: »
    Has anyone done a vision board? Was it helpful? Any tips? I feel like it would be helpful, but I keep telling myself it is silly. I am hoping for inspiration. Got any?

good for with the aqua classes. Good exercise!! No need to be super creative. Put pictures up of clothes you want to wear. Or notes to yourself of your goals. Or hang a blouse or pants out to be seen as a visual goal. I have mini boards in my house. A calendar in my bathroom where I record my weights and a few sticky notes of goals. Then I have photos in a folder I view every morning that I use as affirmations. One photo is a skinny pic of me, others are quotes. What ever works for you... Do it! Try it. No need to be fancy. Just get a visual goal uninspired yourself when you need to talk yourself into something bad, rather than out of doing the right thing towards habits & goals.

• ChattyCrafty
    ChattyCrafty Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    johicks wrote: »
    Has anyone done a vision board? Was it helpful? Any tips? I feel like it would be helpful, but I keep telling myself it is silly. I am hoping for inspiration. Got any?

good for with the aqua classes. Good exercise!! No need to be super creative. Put pictures up of clothes you want to wear. Or notes to yourself of your goals. Or hang a blouse or pants out to be seen as a visual goal. I have mini boards in my house. A calendar in my bathroom where I record my weights and a few sticky notes of goals. Then I have photos in a folder I view every morning that I use as affirmations. One photo is a skinny pic of me, others are quotes. What ever works for you... Do it! Try it. No need to be fancy. Just get a visual goal uninspired yourself when you need to talk yourself into something bad, rather than out of doing the right thing towards habits & goals.

Thank you. I will try it. I like the simple approach you suggest. (Sorry about the empty post, I tried to figure out how to respond. Hope it works this time!
  • Tomkinsone
    Tomkinsone Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: (April 10)

Calories: Yes; goal 1370, food 1263, exercise 96, cal remain 203
    Exercise: yes
    Goals/Day: had a great day off of work and spent it with my grandson. It was a beautiful day out, 74 degrees. We played outside and spent time at the park. Went for walks and played on the swings.
  • johicks
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday 4/10)
    Calories: Yes, new lower amount (25 over)
    Exercise: Yes 20 min walk outside in the morning

Daily Goals: ACHIEVED! 3 personal points~ for mindset with morning affirmations and improve my night routine/habits to stop after dinner binges. Now the KITCHEN IS CLOSED. Teeth brushed. And in bed.

Today was nursing my knee, so a morning walk was all she could do. Then some stretches throughout the day. Weds. the knee is feeling a little better, took a bath yesterday to help too. Had a good night with mom. Not the healthiest meal, but only 25 calories over and no binging. So it was a really good day.
  • littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Sorry forgot to post yesterday
    Littleflutterby
    Week 2
    Pw 329.2
    Cw 326.2

-3lb
  • johicks
    Options
    @Tomkinsone ~ I’ll be that all I can be as if it is to be it’s up to me! Good workout on the 9th! ^5 And another wonderful day with your grandson. How old is he?
    @JamieD328 ~ Hope that you feel better. Kudos on getting you calories closer to your range. I’m nursing a knee, so know it’s no fun to be limited. But that means we won’t stop!
    @Toyota100 ~ BUG ME! I have a 4 ingredient ice cream recipe that is high in protein. I’ll post it. But may need to be reminded. :) Yes, online menus are awesome!! Good planning and good job keeping it real and a lifestyle change.
    @jwall09 ~ GREAT job on getting back on track post-vacation. It shows that you are ready for a lifestyle change. And balance. Inspiring!
    @MaelynMayhem~ So thrilled for you doing Couch to 5k and have the options to workout
    outside or in the gym away from humidity. You are crushing the steps challenge. Wow! Inspiring!
    @Fitgirllife72~ crushing it!
    @SideshowTam~ yahooooooo!!
    @ChattyCrafty~ I find that keeping it simple makes it doable. And when it’s doable, it’s more successful. Both with projects and my weight-loss journey. My tendencies are that after being successful to start to add to it or too over fine-tune things. Then it gets complicated and I stop. So I am reminding myself to KISS= Keep It Simple Silly! Please let me know (if you want to share) what you end up doing.
    @Gustaaf85~ Glad you have a positive outlook on the fluctuation. Seeing the big picture is helpful and is awesome!! Beating oneself up for a slight gain doesn’t help your self-talk. So kudos for you!!
    @littleflutterby~ Woooohoooooo!! 3lb loss!
  • johicks
    Options
    @tlgale Thinking about you. <<hugs>>
This discussion has been closed.