Replies

• LiIyGrace
    LiIyGrace Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thursday April 11
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No
    Goals or Day: Decided to try the 16:8 IF. I think this will work for me! Happy Thursday!
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Jwall 309
    Week 2
    Thursday
    PW: 181.4
    CW: 181.8

I'll take it! I've been able to drop 2ish pounds in the past 2 days which I'm guessing means the vacation weight gain was primarily water weight. Considering the rate the scale weight is dropping, I'm confident that next week's weigh-in will be a loss!
  • jwall309
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes! First meaningful exercise I've managed in about a month! BF and I played 40ish minutes of tennis at the outdoor court near our house. Only stopped for water break once in the middle, so I was definitely tired at the end!
    H20: stopped tracking my water intake, so need to get back on that
    Goal: Continue getting back to regularly scheduled programming with eating and activity.
  • Tomkinsone
    Tomkinsone Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    @johicks he just turned 1 last week. He’s a blessing. Thanks hun. 🤗
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Track: YES
    Calories: UNDER
    Exercise: 1 HOUR AT BOOTCAMP CLASS
    Goal/Day: Glad to be back. Everything turned out great with my family member 🙏. Me and my fam have been thru so much heartache in the last year with losing my Granny then 3.5 months later my mom passed. Awesome groups like this one helps soooooooo much!!
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    I mentioned a recipe for easy ice cream for @Toyota100
    Makes 2 servings, 98 calories each. Freeze a ripe banana. When ready to make, put the frozen banana in the blender with 1T peanut butter powder, and 1/3 scoop chocolate protein powder. Add just a touch of water to get it to consistency desired.

Also here is one for my favorite go-to, what I call a No Bake Fake
    Thoroughly mix together the following:
    3 cups oats
    5 scoops of chocolate protein powder
    1 C of water
    1T Hershey’s Dark cocoa
    8T peanut butter powder
    1tsp vanilla

Spray an 8x8 pan with non-stick pan spray. Put the mixture into the pan. Cover with plastic wrap. Let it sit overnight. Cut into 16 squares. 131 calories depending on your protein powder.
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Check in Thursday 4/11

Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 21DF Total Body Cardio Fix and Pilates Fix
    Goal: two more double workout days. Almost there!
  • Coffeeonice
    Coffeeonice Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Username: Pratainua
    Week: April Week 2
    Weigh in Day: Friday
    PW = 203.4
    CW = 205.0

So disappointed with that result. First gain of 2019! Food was good. Absolutely no treats. 4 solid days with exercise and a yoga class. Bah! I should manage a loss next week.
  • Tomkinsone
    Options
    Daily Post: (April 11)

Calories: Yes; goal 1370, food 1080, exercise 209, cal remain 499
    Exercise: yes
    Goals/Day: was a good busy day at work. No temptations. Went to gym afterwards and began my workout based on my trainers recommendation, on my own... I did well, did all the exercises on my sheet and added one more. Enjoyed the hydro-message bed afterwards. Got home, had dinner, had snack at 8:30 and went to bed. 😄
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday 4/10)
    Calories: Yes, over 6 calories, that third chip. LOL I’m okay though.
    Exercise: Yes, Glider 20 mins.; easier on knees than pounding pavement.

Daily Goals: ACHIEVED! 3 personal points~ for mindset with morning affirmations and improve my night routine/habits to stop after dinner binges. I’m getting a little relaxed on my routine. So either need to step it back up to not get lazy, or revise my plan to stay on track to avoid my creating bad habits of being okay with excuses. Now the KITCHEN IS CLOSED. Teeth brushed. And in bed.

A planned day doesn't mean that it's smooth sailing. It means that I can be better prepared for the bumps in the road, the detours, and the adverse weather. All of which are out of my control. Knowing this was a HUGE factor in me staying the course today. What did go as planned that I truly am pleased with is that I made a double-batch of my “no bake fakes.” And as planned I licked the spoon, counted it, and stuck the the food plan of the day. Saw chip on top of the fridge and first calculated my day. Then went ahead and logged three and ate them. Then drank a big glass of water to rinse my tongue clean. Then made more hot tea. So I went to bed super happy. And this morning….. It's not my weigh-in day, but I hopped on the scale to see if the lower calories did anything. I'm down a couple of lbs. I need to stay strong through the travels to/fro and during for the wedding this Saturday. Three-hour trip one way. I plan to pack my food so that the only "up in the air" is the dinner being served at the reception.
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    User Name: ajaia2001
    Weigh in week: Apr - wk2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 178.0 (weight from 3/29, not able to weigh in on 4/5)
    Current Weight: 174.4
  • jwall309
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Calories: Over
    Exercise: No
    Water: Not enough
    Day: Was a decent day, so exhausted after work, made dinner, then fell asleep on the couch until bed time and was able to go right back to sleep once in bed. Maybe jet lag is catching up with me. Got back on track with calories, I have my goal set purposefully low on my diary because I know myself and I know I will go over by just a smidge regardless of where its set. So its set at 1200 but if I eat under 1400 I consider that a successful day! Where as if I set my goal higher, then going over a bit would result in 1600-1700 cals a day. Anyway, thats my little monologue about why I'm always posting that I went over calories on these daily posts, because I did based on diary settings. Excited for the weekend! Have a lot of social plans so need to stay on track as best I can during those. But as suspected the scale is already back down below weigh-in weight last week, so I am confident and happy heading into the weekend.
  • MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Daily Post 4/11 (Thursday)

Calories: Goal: 1500/Actual 1003
    Exercise: Zombies, Run! (No Future) walked extra to hit an hour, walked during commercials and hit over 20,000 steps for the day
    Water: 26 cups
    Day: Internet was spotty again (which is why I'm posting this now), but was pretty active. I won first place in a nutrition trivia in Nutrition 101 class. I like the prize I won. It's a picture of four doughnut, and it says, "Donut kill my vibe." The day was alright overall. I picked up my meds from the pharmacy and walked to and from Transitions. That hill is getting easier each time.
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    User Name: dillyg08
    Weigh in day: Thursdayun
    Previous Weight: 178.0 (weight from
    Current Weight: 174.4
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Please disregard my post above. Copy & paste send before updating my info.

Correct post
    User Name: dillyg08
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    PW: 182.8
    CW: 181.8

Sorry for the delay. I will be away for next weeks weigh. I'll weigh in the following week.
  • Tomkinsone
    Options
    @johicks enjoy the wedding!! I have my grandsons 1 year birthday party tomorrow... carnival themed. 🤦‍♀️ will be watching what I eat during that. I don’t crave sweets so I’m not concerned about cake and other sweets, mostly beer and bbq, fried chicken, etc. I don’t want to blow my hard work this week. Fingers crossed, will be thinking of ya.
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 296 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    User Name: lovethyneighbor
    Weigh in week: 4/12/19 wk2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 206.4
    Todays Weight: 209.4
    Thanks a lot Aunt Flo. 😒
  • MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Daily Post 4/12 (Friday)

Calories: Goal: 1500/Actual 727 (Fast day until 5)
    Water: 26 cups
    Exercise: Yes, Walked during commercials from 9 AM until 6:45 (except for the brief time I was out for a doctor's appointment)
    Day: Came in 2nd in a race on Fitbit, just barely squeaked it before someone else checked in. We were neck and neck all day. I'm pretty certain I will win my other Fitbit challenge. I saw my new psychiatrist today and my necessary refills so no psychosis for me this weekend. I also received my cleaning supplies in the mail and started using them. My ceiling fans are pretty clean now, some dirt on them, but fairly clean. I scrubbed my window sills and cleaned my doors, and my blinds. I gotta scrub one blind as the cat hair just wouldn't come off.
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday April Week 2
    PW = 120.81 lb
    CW= 125.00 lb
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Friday check in 4/12

Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise: 21DF Cardio Core Remix and Upper Fix
    Today: I feel like garbage tonight. Like I’m getting sick or something. Hopefully it passes tonight. And the cravings for junk food were intense tonight.
This discussion has been closed.