Replies

• johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday 4/11)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under 179
    Exercise: Yes, Glider 17 mins.

Daily Goals: ACHIEVED! 3 personal points~ for mindset with morning affirmations and improve my night routine/habits to stop after dinner binges. COMPLETED some sort of exercise!

I had left extra calories for the night not knowing what Friday and hubby would bring. And I’m glad I did. I enjoyed ONE slice of pizza and stayed under calories. He almost “egged me on” to eat it. Ugh! I hate FOOD is “awesome” mentality. I wish I could get over it too. But on a positive note, he did say this time around I’m not being overly grumpy or overbearing. So this time should stick for a long time!!
  • Tomkinsone
    Tomkinsone Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: (April 12)

Track: yes
    Calories: Yes; goal 1370, food 1250, exercise 136, cal remain 256
    Exercise: yes
    Goals/Day: worked out at the gym doing the rower. Was a good workout. Then came home and had dinner and soaked in epsom salt bath for 1/2 hr and sat my butt on the couch to watch tv. 😄
  • johicks
    Options
    @LilyGrace ~ Hope the 16:8IF works for you. I sorta do that. I start my morning out with protein creamer in my coffee; then eat solids around 9-10am. Whatever works and gets you to consume less calories, it’s great!! Keep that positive attitude. :) You will do it!

@jwall309~ Great weigh to get back on track! So proud of you! I find when I consume my 8-10 waters /day; I am less hungry. And the mind games we have to play with ourselves, right!? LOL I make sure to not log my exercise, as I don’t want to see those extra calories... I’ll eat them! Ha! Good luck with your social plans. I’m off for a wedding today. With a 3hr drive one-way, it’s going to be a lot of stops if I’m going to stay hydrated. Me & mom going.

@ajaia2001~ 1hour of boot camp. Wowsers!! Big hugs. Losing family is so hard. Sucks to get older. Hope your memories keep you smiling on those rough days. Way to go on that big loss!!

@Fitgirllife72~ Crushing it with those double workouts. Yikes. Friday munchy/ cravings. I feel ya! Hubby brought home pizza. How did ya do? I had ONE piece and had saved extra calories, just in case. I was still under and felt satisfied. Hopefully, you are not getting sick. Take care.

@Pratainua~ <<hugs>> Gains are no fun! Our bodies are so complex. On the positive side, you have done GREAT this year, all those weeks after weeks losses. Yes, you will manage a loss next week.

@Tomkinsone~ Nice workout on the 11th - w/o the trainer. Oooooohhhh a hydro-massage. Another good workout on Friday! And oooo how those Epsom salt baths help. You’re killing it!! Have fun today. How fun- a carnival themed bday. So have you found an alternative for beer? An NA or something? I’ll be thinking of you too. We can do this!!

@MaelynMayhem~ 26cups of water. Wow! Glad you can make here with spotty internet and all. Congrats on winning the trivia game and making that hill easier and easier. You’re doing great!! You ARE going to win that Fitbit challenge!! Keep stepping. Spring cleaning - feels so good!

@dillyg08~ Congrats on the loss. Hope you’re being away is a joyful away. Stay strong and focused.

@lovethyneighbor~ Keeping track, at least you know the reason. Good luck... Stay focused and on track.

@germaine_yee~ HUGS. Stop in and let us help. You are not alone.

• ala155
    ala155 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Username: ala155
    Weigh in week: 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Pw: 136.6
    Cell: 137.2 ( different scale, visiting family)
  • MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Daily Post 4/13 (Saturday)

Calories: Goal: 1500/Actual 1177
    Water: 26 cups
    Exercise: Zombies, Run! version of couch to 5K week 2, day 3; Zombies, Run! (Galvanize) walked to get an hour; walked home from gym; did two flights of stairs; some walking during commercials
    Day: During the free form run on the couch to 5K I did 4 1 minute runs, completing one lap around the track each time. It's nice to know that even in this short time I'm getting stronger already. I won the workweek challenge on Fitbit and starting a new race. I have gone ahead and increased my step goal from 7,000 to 9,000. For the rest of the night I'm just going to relax and watch some old science fiction.
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Daily post Saturday 4/13

Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise: 21DF Dirty Dozen and Pilates Fix

So tired today. Just don’t feel like myself. Really craving junk food!
  • RileyHeavy
    RileyHeavy Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Username: RileyHeavy
    Weigh in week: April Week 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's weight: 199.0
    Todays Weight: 197.8
  • MHarper522
    MHarper522 Posts: 108 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Username: MHarper522
    Week: April Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 223
    CW: 223

Sorry I missed the last 2 weeks, was actually on vacation.

So on paper it looks like I didn't lose anything, but I was actually retaining massive amounts of water and weighted at 236 last Sunday. Glad to be back down to 223 by Friday lol.
  • j0d13mcc
    j0d13mcc Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey All, sorry I’ve gone a bit quiet this week. I’ve been travelling and planning my sons 18th birthday. It’s been a tough week on the logging front. I’ve been keeping within my calories but not tracking in the app. I’ll be weighing this evening though so proof will be in the numbers.... eeek!
  • MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Username: MaelynMayhem
    Week: April Week 3
    Weigh in Day: Sunday
    PW: 279
    CW: 276.8

Sorry for the small loss gang. Cat woke me up early so the weigh in is actually more than my current weight but he wouldn't let me go back to sleep. The April snow apparently he decided was worth my attention.
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Username: FitGirlLife72
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 124.8
    CW: 123.0
  • johicks
    Options
    Username: johicks
    Week: Sunday, April Week 3 (4/14)
    PW: 261.2
    CW: 257.4

Will catch up little later. Recuperating from long one-day wedding trip.
  • johicks
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday 4/12)
    Calories: Yes, Over, but am okay with it, reception food was hard to measure and determine
    Exercise: None.

Daily Goals: ACHIEVED! 3 personal points~ for mindset with morning affirmations and improve my night routine/habits to stop after dinner binges. COMPLETED pre-plan pretty close for a wedding reception and in between as timing was hard when nothing in my control. I even enjoyed a light beer w/o guilt; and super proud of ordering a side salad from a fast food place and added my boiled eggs I packed. Then came home & went to bed, did not go to the kitchen to look for anything or see what hubby made!! Control and determination - NSV for sure!!
  • Toyota100
    Toyota100 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Sunday, 4/7 Check in (Week 3)
    Username: Toyota100
    PW: 224.8
    CW: 224.2

• johicks
    Options
    @ala155~ Good for you for being accountable and weighing in.
    @MaelynMayhem~ You are amazing at getting the exercise! Well deserved winning the fitbit challenge. Small loss!? Over 2# is a great loss. So excited!
    @Fitgirllife72~ Hope you got some rest and feel more like yourself. And that you overpowered the cravings. Awesome weigh in!! Great loss, so excited !
    @RileyHeavy~ Congrats on the loss! Wooohooo
    @MHarper522~ Looks like you did pretty good while on vacation. Hope you had a good one. Welcome back.
    @j0d13mcc~ Glad you checked in. I'm sure the party will be fun. Keep doing you can to be successful.
    @Toyota100~ Woohoooo a loss! So excited!
  • Maejestique
    Maejestique Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Username: Maejestique
    PW: 157.8
    CW: 156.3
  • johicks
    Options
    Username: Maejestique
    PW: 157.8
    CW: 156.3

woooohoooo so excited!
  • LuluLovinLife
    LuluLovinLife Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Username: LuluLovinLife
    PW =139.2
    CW=138.2

Happy with that. The weight seems harder to come off as it goes lower but I’m working harder to make sure it comes off and to build some muscle.

Everyone... Thanks for all your help & motivation!! Xoxo
  • j0d13mcc
    j0d13mcc Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Username: J0d13mcc
    Sunday 14th April 2019
    PW =186.07
    CW=186.56

Well, I'm pretty ok with this. I ate under my calories all week, not super healthy food but under calories. There are ladies reasons why I might be heavier this week and also, I've my sons birthday party and travelling meant that I haven't exercised as much as I normally would. I'm also not feeling 100%, I've been recovering after a lumbar puncture a few weeks ago so I've been struggling to get my exercise right since. Anyway.....new week this week and I have a phone conversation planned with my Dr tomorrow so hopefully he'll be able to give me some advice!

Well done everyone on posting this week and good look on doing even better next week!
  • Chubbyone123
    Chubbyone123 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Username: Chubbyone123
    Week: April Week 2
    PW =197.4.
    CW= 197.6
This discussion has been closed.