WAIST AWAYS - April 2019

Options

Replies

• micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    21xsilioz0r9.png

I am doing a plank a day. I held my plank for 1:36 today. It’s getting easier. Still hard but I feel stronger. Got a 37 minute walk in today.
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I didn't do anything for baseball sorry, sick and have not moved off the couch yesterday, sleeping a lot.
  • karenesg
    karenesg Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Perla4686 wrote: »
    Weigh-in today
    PW: 186.6
    CW: 183.6
    Finally back on the wagon. Yey!

Way to go!!
  • karenesg
    Options
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    I didn't do anything for baseball sorry, sick and have not moved off the couch yesterday, sleeping a lot.

Hope you're feeling better today
  • offitgoes
    offitgoes Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    User name: Offitgoes
    Weigh day - Wednesday 3 week
    PW: 176.4
    CW: 177.6
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    April 16 - Steps 10,103
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,137 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    Baseball for Tuesday ...

10 minutes HIIT on bike; 45 minutes Core Cardio drills; 35 minutes on mini-trampoline (90 minutes total) and 4948 steps. Again not enough steps for baseball, but if you need them to fill in a blank spot in the Stepping Count ....

I'm going to call that 45+45 - double double! The 90 minute thing is slippery... And steps are not transferable - someone would have to request to be off the steps team - but you could add on to it any time!
  • jugar
    Options
    Is anyone Friends with either @MrsRecinos0507 or @tdrjustus3 Could you let them know via the Wall that we are still waiting for their Week 3 weigh-ins? If they happen to be off-line for the moment, could you let me know?

@jugar ... is it ok if I send each a Private message? This would be a First NWI for each of them.

I usually send private messages when it is late, but they are both usually late with their weigh-ins. Even though they are not marked as NWI, it is always LWI! Maybe ask if they want to change to a different day?
  • jugar
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Yesterday's baseball - one more score to come in!

Tuesday 16 April
    1. @jugar 60 minutes = triple
    2. @jlbtnc SO
    3. @sue_01 60 minutes, 15,217 steps = triple triple
    4. @BMcC9 45+45 minutes = double double
    5. @Kittu125 5 hours, 24,189 steps = HR HR at least!
    6. @fourathomej

It would be a blast if everyone tried to get ONE home run by the end of the week. Some of the team have had home runs, but not everyone. Add a few extra minutes, up the steps on a beautiful day, and bask in the glory! The 2-week game ends at the end of the day Saturday. Let's go out in a blaze.
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,246 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    STATS 4/16
    Steps - 13018
    BodyCombat 60min + Bowling 96 minutes
  • jugar
    Options
    TUESDAY Final - another great day!
    Tuesday 16 April
    1. @jugar 60 minutes = triple
    2. @jlbtnc SO
    3. @sue_01 60 minutes, 15,217 steps = triple triple
    4. @BMcC9 45+45 minutes = double double
    5. @Kittu125 5 hours, 24,189 steps = HR HR at least!
    6. @fourathomej 60+96, 13,018 steps = triple triple double
  • jugar
    Options
    User name: fourathomej
    Weigh day - Wednesday
    week 3
    PW: 149
    CW: 148.4 :(

No sad face! With the amount of exercise you are doing, you MUST be building muscle. Changes in body composition are as important as general weight loss - and I'd be willing to bet that you have lost fat and put on muscle. You also must be getting close to your goal weight, unless you're really short like me! You are doing great.
  • karenesg
    Options
    User name: fourathomej
    Weigh day - Wednesday
    week 3
    PW: 149
    CW: 148.4 :(

I think you did great. If I were you I'd give myself a smiley face B) Hang in there and keep up the good work
  • karenesg
    Options
    UserID: karenesg
    Weigh in: Wedn Week 3
    PW: 189
    CW: 189
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,403 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »

It would be a blast if everyone tried to get ONE home run by the end of the week. Some of the team have had home runs, but not everyone. Add a few extra minutes, up the steps on a beautiful day, and bask in the glory! The 2-week game ends at the end of the day Saturday. Let's go out in a blaze.

I was a late sub, so please remind me .... HOW does one get a Home Run? Can it be a "double-double-single" or have to be "all in one" time and / or steps? (how would "Home Run via combined time and steps work if it is even possible??)
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,403 Member
    Options
    Head's Up for tomorrow - Wednesday Weigh-Ins:s
    @Fourathomej
    @karenesg
    @offitgoes
    @Perla4686

WOW! all four Wednesday Reports already in!! I will log them tonight, and check for Thursday Head's Up .... although I THINK there is a gap until Friday???? (don't have access to the sheet from here)
This discussion has been closed.