April 25 Sign In

Options

Replies

• _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,876 Member
    Options
    Yes:: Les Mills Sprint, a few pool laps.
    Yes:: did not eat my exercise.
    Yes::
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    4/25
    Exercised: yes 🧘🏾‍♀️
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Water: 6 glasses
  • CathieMW
    CathieMW Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    April 25

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    Yes, I waked about 20,000 steps today!
    Yes, I logged, jelly beans included (when will you be gone already, Easter candy?)
    Yes, kept it within the calorie goal due to steps mentioned above.

The Easter candy can be gone immediately if you just throw it away. Just a thought....
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    April 25, 2019

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 3 mile run this morning. Was able to run outside as it's light enough now in the mornings. Was so nice!

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and slightly under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!

Hope you're feeling better, @craigo3154!

• tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,258 Member
    Options
    April 25
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, walked 4 miles
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    All yesses
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, keep moving! Haven't stopped today,gets addictive!
    Yes x 3 for today
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    4/25
    Exercise-Yes, walking
    cals- Yes, under
    Tracked- Yes 128💦
  • HelensBeads
    HelensBeads Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I was hoping to post yesterday as a non-pass day, having run and walked a decent distance and generally kept going (29k steps) I finished the day having eaten just over 1600 cals, with 12 spares left over. I went to bed about half an hour early, with a book. Unfortunately I must not move or fidget or twitch in my sleep enough, after syncing the Garmin after this morning's run i'm 20 calories in the red for yesterday. So yet another pass day!

However, generally if I have a binge-out over the weekend, when I go back to work on the Monday my work trousers are a bit tight round the waistband. This week, after 2 weeks off for the Easter holidays, judging by the number of pass days I've had my trousers should have been unfastenable, but they were surprisingly comfortable.

Anyhow, onward and upward and all that, I'm just trying to generate enough mental energy to take the pushbike out against the wind.
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,988 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,158 Member
    Options
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    yes x 2, no x 1.

Long work day (still catching up on earlier in the week with public holidays). Shorter day means if I don't get out early, I often don't get out at all.

Looking forward to the weekend.

Different challenge for this evening was helping my daughter memorize a 250+ word shakespearian monologue for her "theatre studies" subject at school. The language does not "flow". Also it is so out of style with how we usually talk that it makes it harder to remember. The challenge was to help her link it together in her memory in such a way that it can be recited under the stress of live performance.
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Pass Day
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,327 Member
    Options
    Exercise: 52 minutes cardio, 17 lower body, 20 flex
    Calories: under budget
    Tracked: Yes

80464089.png
    1/3 passes used
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    April 25
    Ex: cooler weather 84 min walk!!!
    Calories: under 198
    Tracked all

Declared maintenance after 1200+ days. Down 75 lbs.
    The Plan: Keep Monthly & Yearly average weight < 153.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 Welcome to maintainers. You are an inspiration for all. Hope your plan also includes staying with us all here on UAC!

4/26
    Exercise? Yes, 45 minute walk with DH before the cold front passed through bringing lots of rain. Also spent a fair amount of time washing some walls and preparing others for paint.
    Calories? Yes, the wee hours of this morning, just after midnight, I was munching down Popcorners, mindlessly. The rest of the day was a win, though, once I got busy with some spring work and making more nutritious choices. Extra calories available for a snack later, if desired.
    Tracked? Yes
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 Welcome to maintainers. You are an inspiration for all. Hope your plan also includes staying with us all here on UAC!

4/26
    Exercise? Yes, 45 minute walk with DH before the cold front passed through bringing lots of rain. Also spent a fair amount of time washing some walls and preparing others for paint.
    Calories? Yes, the wee hours of this morning, just after midnight, I was munching down Popcorners, mindlessly. The rest of the day was a win, though, once I got busy with some spring work and making more nutritious choices. Extra calories available for a snack later, if desired.
    Tracked? Yes

@w8goal4life
    Thank you!
    I’m never leaving UAC❣️
    I was thinking of you yesterday on my walk...your comment a couple of days ago re: a dreary day/exercise.

I faced that some recently as well, and it helped me immeasurably to know I’m not the only one. I hold you in such high regard.

I realized that I feel slightly hungrier if the sky was that dreary grey-ish. Once I recognized that, if I felt hungry at a time when really there was no reason to be , I’d check the weather. Sure enough, grey-drizzly.

What worked for me:
    Incandescent lights
    Turn the thermostat up a bit or nestle under warm blankets or overdress (wear coat indoors)
    And work with bright colorful art supplies.

Warmth & cheerfulness

So happy to be on this journey with you!
    ♥️❤️♥️ Know you are inspiring a Californian nature lover every single day❣️
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 Congratulations for reaching your maintenance goal of a 75 pound loss. Well done !!
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    April 25
    Ex: cooler weather 84 min walk!!!
    Calories: under 198
    Tracked all

Declared maintenance after 1200+ days. Down 75 lbs.
    The Plan: Keep Monthly & Yearly average weight < 153.

That is so inspriring!! You're once again giving me hope. Congratulations!!
  • alexis1616
    alexis1616 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3