Jp's omad journey

Replies

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    You had a really good over night loss :)
  • SoulSisterSoulBrother
    SoulSisterSoulBrother Posts: 220 Member
    Happy Easter. I think you have done great so far! Put it into perspective. 8kg is a lot! Also you are a SMALL, so obviously its gonna be a lot slower for you. Be proud that you didnt have to loose 30 kgs like for example me, I wish i would never have become so big. You will reach your goal in no time! See, you thought you can not get below 60 and now you are 58.8! Thats awesome.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Kat's spitting truth over here :smiley:

I agree with Ned too...doing laundry is easy until I hafta fold it and put it away :D that part rarely happens lol
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    @NedlySunshine - Thank you <3 Yes, I really don't like folding laundry but its a job which I have to do 3x per week. I have train my kids to put their clothes properly and at the right places. Next stop, train my kids to fold their own laundry...lol

@katjustkat - Thank you <3 I am hearing what you say and when I listen to Dr Fung's videos, he says the same thing. You took year to become this big, so it will take time to become small again. I keep reminding myself that but sometimes, its just so hard :( Yes, I love my son to the moon and back but as a mother, I still need to teach my son correctly :wink:

@Brendalea69 - Thank you <3

@SoulSisterSoulBrother - Thank you <3 I hear ya and I know that's true but you know, sometimes, we just want to see the loss now...silly little old me... :lol:

@mistymeadows2005 - Thank you <3 With 4 people in a family, laundry piles up quickly. So, if I don't do it, we will end up with no clothes...lol

Week 40
    CW: 59kg

Good evening OMADers!

Have been cleaning up the house after the long Easter weekend, getting everything ready for kids as they went back to school on Tuesday with their winter uniforms and today we celebrate ANZAC Day. Tomorrow another day of school and with a blink of an eye, weekend is here again. It has been a busy busy week for me but I survived.

I really didn't want to weigh myself as I know I ate like a piggy during Easter long weekend but I really tried my best to eat low calories on Tues and Wed. So, I was really hoping that I will not see 60kg on the scale today. Thankfully, my 2 days of low calories worked. Mr Scale gave me 59kg today :) Not too bad considering I ate everything on Easter Sat right up to Easter Monday... :lol:

I am going to incorporate some exercise into my daily routine again. Remember when I was exercising every day and my weight just plateaued. I am hoping that it will not happen again as I just love my zumba exercises. My kids said that its not about exercising, its just coz I love dancing... :lol: Will start slow as my body is pretty stiff after stopping for a few months. Hopefully, I will not ache too much tomorrow.

Today’s Date: 35 April 2019
    Todays Plan: OMAD
    Weight Goal for the Month: 58kg
    Today’s Weight: 59kg
    Today’s Water Consumed: 6 glasses (not enough)
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Going to do zumba tonite *fingers cross*
    Hours slept: 6 hours
    Description/Photo of Meals: Total calories - roughly 1050. (1/2 bowl rice, Fish Curry, Stir-fry Vegetables, Grapes, 3 Arnotts Mint Slices and Ice Milo)
    Thoughts :Going back up onto the wagon and try try again :)

Hope that everyone will wake-up and have a wonderful Thursday :)<3
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    You are doing awesome.....hoping the Zumba went well :) Stay the course and it will pay off :)
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Zumba is so much fun! You're doing splendidly, don't be too concerned with the holiday gain, I'm sure you'll rid it in no time! :-)
  • jadepearl
    edited April 2019
    @volgirl1322 - Thank you❤️ Zumba didn't went that well😢.. more later.

@wsandy8512 - Thank you ❤️

###

Week 41
    CW: Did not weigh-in

Good evening OMADers😘

Its about 11.15pm now and I am still half way folding my laundry. This is my life.... 🤣🤣🤣

Tried doing Zumba yesterday but couldn't finish it as I was out of breath and my asthma came knocking. Should have done the low impact😅😅😅 Got up today aching all over but still have to go to work😕 Well, on top of that Aunt Flo came for a visit too😔 So, I decided not to weigh-in as it will just be bad news.

Today’s Date: 27 April 2019
    Today’s Weight: 🤔
    Today’s Water Consumed: 4 glasses (not enough)
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): nil
    Hours slept: 7 hours
    Description/Photo of Meals: Claypot Chicken Rice, Grapes, Prawn Crackers & Nutella Crunch Slice
    Thoughts : Too much carbs today😭 Must do better tomorrow 🤞🤞🤞

I really don't like AF as it makes me crave for more carbs & more junk food. Tomorrow will be another bad day as its fast food day. My kids just love McDonald's, KFC, etc. Wish me luck☘️🍀😲

Take care and have a wonderful weekend 🌹❤️👍
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Good luck tomorrow, fast food OMAD is ok once in a while :)
  • jadepearl
    My challenge for this year...
    UGW = 50kg /110lbs by Dec 2019
    CW = 59kg / 129.8lbs
    So...I have another 9kg / 19.8lbs. Its so hard for me to loose even 1kg a month. Currently, I am trying to do low carbs but fail big time😭😒 However, am going to try till I get it. My biggest challenge is to loose more than 1kg per month so that I can reach my UGW by December this year. I only have 8 months to achieve it and at this rate, I might just fail. 😒😖😞😩

My apologies for my little vent.
  • jadepearl
    @Brendalea69 - Thanks😘 Really hope that I will not eat too much carbs🤞
  • wsandy8512
    Don't beat yourself up over having too many carbs if low carb is what you're going for, sometimes we stray. I've noticed, for me, that including a lot of healthy fats in my meals helps tremendously.
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Awww... bless your #1. I know you don't want your kids to act like that, but he was angry for you which I'm sure just melted your heart. So sweet.
    Add in more fat to your diet. Low carb can be difficult if you're not eating enough of the right foods to help you feel satisfied. Plus while you're adjusting to not eating so much, your hunger might amp up. My advice would be to just eat. Eat something low carb of course, but eat until the hunger goes... IF you're having that problem that is.
  • jadepearl
    @wsandy8512 - Thanks❤️ Am trying to see if low carbs is a way to go for me. Just got to find the right formula🤓🤔

@LiLee2018 - Oh yes, my darling #1 is a sweet and loving little guy. Love him to the moon and back💖 Am trying to see if low carbs is suitable for me. Still adjusting on how much carbs is just right for me🤔
  • jadepearl
    edited April 2019
    Week 41
    CW: 58.8kg (129.3lbs)

Good evening OMAD-ers😘

Got up this morning and decided to weigh myself and so glad that Mr Scale is being nice to me. Still a little sad that I didn't reach my April GW of 58kg (127.6lbs) but at least I am still in the 58 region. Am going to try, try again in the month of May.

Today’s Date: 30 April 2019
    Today’s Weight: 58.8kg
    Today’s Water Consumed: 4 glasses (not enough)
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Nil
    Description/Photo of Meals: Total calories - Coconut rice, battered fish, 1 hard boiled egg and stir-fry napa cabbage.
    Thoughts : Failed to achieve April's GW. Going back up onto the wagon and try try again :)

Take care and have a wonderful Tuesday❤️💖😍
  • jadepearl
    edited April 2019
    CW = 58. 8kg / 129.3lbs
    8.8kg (19.3lbs) to loose to get to GW 😩😢
  • volgirl1322
    You have still done great with the losses......You will get there...... <3
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    You're doing amazing. We all want that weight to come off quick, but sometimes it just doesn't happen fast. You've kept it up for this long though and you're willing to change things up which says a lot about how strong you are. Keep going! :)
  • wsandy8512
    I know it's hard when you don't reach a goal, but you're still doing well by hanging in there and keeping on with it. Positive juju sent your way :-)
  • jadepearl
    edited May 2019
    @volgirl1322 - Thank you <3 Ain't giving up till I get down to my UGW.

@LiLee2018 - Thank you <3 Yes, you are right. Have been struggling with this since July 2018, just have to stay on it till the weight comes off :+1:

@wsandy8512 - Thank you <3 Yes, not reaching my goal really make me sad but I just have to try and try again till I succeed :)

Week 41
    CW: 58.2kg (128lbs)

Good afternoon OMAD-ers!

I told myself that I just have to get a number from Mr Scale today as its the 1st day of May so that I can go from there. Mr Scale really surprised me today...58.2kg. I will gladly take that Mr Scale, thank you very much :)

I have been trying to add some exercise into my daily routine and I must say that after several months of not exercising, its really tough :( But, I will start slow and hopefully by 2 weeks, I will be able to do the 45 mins routine without huffing and puffing.... :lol:

Today’s Date: 1 May 2019
    Height: 160cm ( 5 feet 2)
    Weight Goal for the Month of May: 57kg
    Today’s Weight: 58.2kg
    Today’s Water Consumed: 5 glasses (not enough)
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Going to do zumba this evening :)
    Description/Photo of Meals: Total calories - 1/2 bowl rice, Battered Fish & Cauliflower Tom Yum Soup.
    Thoughts : Managed to loose 0.8kg (roughly 1.7lbs) for the month of April. Hopefully, for the month of May, I can get down to 57kg (125.4lbs).

Hope that everyone wakes up to a beautiful 1st of May :)<3

CW = 58. 2kg / 128lbs
    8.2kg (18lbs) to loose to get to GW 😩😢
  • volgirl1322
    You are doing great!!! Keep it up and don't be discouraged ---you will get there!!! Hope you enjoyed Zumba ---so fun!