May 1 Sign In

Replies

• stephensweeney93
    stephensweeney93 Posts: 57 Member
    It feels like a very bad sign that I’m starting off with a pass day :(
    I struggled with having had three hours sleep for the past two nights. Would love advice from all of the wonderfully successful people here in what you do to avoid eating when you’re tired. Also, how do you stop yourself from binging when you already know it’s going to be a pass day/you’re over your limit?

Hoping to get some sleep and turn it around today!
    Congrats to everyone else in their awesome start to the month!

In What way is it going to be a pass day ?

Drink plenty of water and try and go for a long walk. The water will curb your appetite and the walk will clear your head a little, hopefully will give you a better nights sleep and will burn some of the calories off / give you a few extra to go towards a treat.

And even if it does turn out to be a pass day, its not the end of the world. Don't be too hard on yourself. My first day was a pass day.
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,080 Member
    Welcomed everyone
    Yes X 3. Very close on calories!!
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Yes, @AbandondedKSCharger, I stop at rest areas and take a little hike. It feels good to get out of the car and move.
  • countrycreek
    countrycreek Posts: 753 Member
    May 1

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

• hansep0012
    hansep0012 Posts: 385 Member
    Yes x 3!
    Exercise was planned throughout my work day as mini-breaks of intentional walking because I knew of an after work commitment that would keep from the gym.
    0/3 pass days used!
  • CathieMW
    CathieMW Posts: 705 Member
    May 1

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. 30 minutes on my exercise bike.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

I’m happy to be back for my second UAC! My plan is to push myself a little more. I want to exercise a little harder and eat a little less each day this month than last.

• globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,511 Member
    Day: May 1
    Exercise: yes- 5.2 mi hike
    Calories: yes-right under 1400
    Tracked: yes
  • AbandondedKSCharger
    AbandondedKSCharger Posts: 562 Member
    Yes, @AbandondedKSCharger, I stop at rest areas and take a little hike. It feels good to get out of the car and move.
    Another trip next weekend...…...I'll make an effort for that....as long as hubby isn't too impatient. As much as he wants me to loose weight, I bet he can be persuaded :)

• ShareASmile
    ShareASmile Posts: 195 Member
    @BonnieHosk85 @AbandonedKSCharger I had a DVT in my left leg in 2013 and ALWAYS stop at rest stops to take a walk! So, not only is it good for weight loss, but it's good to keep the blood flowing!