Options

Replies

• karrihowlett
    karrihowlett Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    May 1 Mini challenge

Tracked- Yes
    Under- Yes
    Exercise- 60 minutes Orange Theory, 2 hours of moving my cousin into her new place. Heavy items, lots of stairs - my body is tired today!
  • enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Weigh in! 221.1 :smiley: Super happy about that. I will get the rest of the information for today posted tomorrow (probably do a twofer including thurs/fri) as we're traveling tonight.

@HASWLRS thank you for keeping track of everyone! :)
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    End of April Weight/May Start Weight - 212
    May Week 1 - 211.4

That's us arrived on holiday and so excited for the break ☺️ Hope everyone is well. Xx
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    May 1
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60min yoga & meditation
    60min hike
    30 min strength
    Steps: 14696
    Water: 88oz

Happy Thursday
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge: Yesx3
    Date: Wed, May 1st:
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, as follows:
    Daily Goal: 1200
    Food Eaten: -1402
    Exercise Cals: +905
    Cals Remaining: +704
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,956 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I'm so glad you all continue to update us BigButts with your triumphs and tribulations, that extra effort truly empowers me to continue on my journey with gusto! I have such a small amount of time to spare that all I can do is read and post my stats. Thank you everyone! Especially you @HASWLRS, you're definitely the glue that keeps us together!! Thank you!!!
  • countrycreek
    countrycreek Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Loving the discussion on yoga and running apps and 30 day challenges! I am not participating in any of them, and part of me feels guilty. The other part of me is just focusing on my successes these days, and not trying to add something to the mix that might cause me to fail (by not doing it!). I have been eating at a deficit for 8 days now, and making some headway in my invoice filing at work. I did order a new workout outfit on-line and it came today. None of my workout clothes were fitting, especially the bras, so I desperately needed something new. I haven't tried them on yet, because I am afraid they won't fit, or I won't like it. I never order clothes on-line!! My foot is still sore, but only slightly, so that is promising.

I have a hard keeping away from that all or nothing way of thinking. It's really is the baby steps .. that add up. WTG .. on your eating, I bet your new workout clothes will look great and make you feel good!
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Week 1 – 5/2 - May Mini Challenge
    Logged Food: yes
    Under Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes – Leslie Sansone’s 3.1 mile – 45 minutes, Richard Simmon’s Cardio – minutes and toning – 15 minutes, and two walks totaling 2 hours and 3o minutes

Week 1 – 5/1 - May Mini Challenge
    Exercise: yes – 50 minutes of walking

Week 1 – 4/30 - May Mini Challenge
    Exercise: yes – 35 minutes total Richard Simmons (20 cardio and 15 toning), also a 39 minute walk with the dog to get my grandson at the bus stop

Week 1 – 4/29 - May Mini Challenge
    Exercise: yes – walking 1 hour and cleaning and vacuuming for 1hour and 6 minutes

Week 1 – 4/28 - May Mini Challenge
    Exercise: yes – over an hour of walking

• jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    @jlbtnc Amazing transformation.. you look great!

Thank you @countrycreek not too hard when I finally put my mind to it (thankfully my hubby having some high cholesterol worked out for me). We both changed the way we ate and gave up all the junk. Of course he does not have to watch the sugars and salt intake, but it works.
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    5/2/2019 Mini Challenge
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 39 minutes c25k(week 3 day 1)

Somewhere in the middle of my c25k workout, I accidentally skipped through a walk session about 30 seconds after it startes(I was supposed to walk for 3 minutes), so I just continued and started running again. I decided after the last 3 minute walk, I was going to see how long I could run for without having to stop. I ran through the 5 minute cool down, and then started the stopwatch on my phone. I ran for 12 minutes and 57 seconds without stopping. Then I finished up walking to cool down a bit! I felt really good about that!

Today I DID go and get a pedicure, and it was amazing! It was a lavender one, with hot stones and paraffin wax... now my toes look *kinda* girly for a change! The massage chair that I was in for the duration of the pedicure felt amazing as well! I also ended up getting my fingernails done as well, and I got a nice back/neck massage after I was done! I felt very pampered in there!

We also went to lunch before the nail salon. I had a buffalo chicken salad and we shared onion rings. Also, ended up making homemade pizza for dinner and everything fit nicely in my diary with a little wiggle room if I decide to have a snack!

And l was trying some of my clothes on today, and some things that used to fit me pretty horribly look pretty good now! Some jeans are too big, and even some of my shirts! I do have a Uconn shirt that I got last summer that didn't fit at all, and now does! Woohoo!

Today was just a pretty good day overall and I wanted to share!

You did have a great day. Those are some fabulous non scale victories! You cab run almost 13 minutes without stopping?!! Holy cats! I can't wait to be able to do that!
  • swauters
    Options
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    Week 1 – 5/2 - May Mini Challenge
    Exercise: yes – Leslie Sansone’s 3.1 mile – 45 minutes, Richard Simmon’s Cardio – minutes and toning – 15 minutes, and two walks totaling 2 hours and 3o minutes

Week 1 – 5/1 - May Mini Challenge
    Exercise: yes – 50 minutes of walking

Week 1 – 4/30 - May Mini Challenge
    Exercise: yes – 35 minutes total Richard Simmons (20 cardio and 15 toning), also a 39 minute walk with the dog to get my grandson at the bus stop

Week 1 – 4/29 - May Mini Challenge
    Exercise: yes – walking 1 hour and cleaning and vacuuming for 1hour and 6 minutes

Week 1 – 4/28 - May Mini Challenge
    Exercise: yes – over an hour of walking

I used to do Richard Simmons and loved it but I cant seem to find any complete workout videos on YouTube. Do you own the videos?
  • swauters
    Options
    Well I have pretty much been AWOL on TBBT thread this week. Sorry.
    Today's mini challenge
    May 2
    Tracked-yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes, week 4 day 1 run challenge complete and I felt great aftrewards. The compression sleeves on my calves are making all the difference
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini-challenge
    5/2
    tracked: yes
    calories: yes
    activity: yes, another 30 minutes cleaning the house. And we had 80 degree weather today so me and my wife went and took a 60 minute walk to enjoy it

Sun: no
    Mon: yes
    Tue: yes
    Wed: yes
    Thu: yes
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    May 2
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous- 181.3
    Current- 184

I guess I’m doing the roller coaster @ mickey10111 but mind is not in my favor this week. Here lately I’m been doing my exercises and over and under my calorie deficit on some days more over lately. Not to sound self pity but my motivation has been down. I really want to give this month a break. I’ve be been in this weight range waaay to long and I don’t know what to do to break out it.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    5/2/2019 Mini Challenge
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 39 minutes c25k(week 3 day 1)

Somewhere in the middle of my c25k workout, I accidentally skipped through a walk session about 30 seconds after it startes(I was supposed to walk for 3 minutes), so I just continued and started running again. I decided after the last 3 minute walk, I was going to see how long I could run for without having to stop. I ran through the 5 minute cool down, and then started the stopwatch on my phone. I ran for 12 minutes and 57 seconds without stopping. Then I finished up walking to cool down a bit! I felt really good about that!

Today I DID go and get a pedicure, and it was amazing! It was a lavender one, with hot stones and paraffin wax... now my toes look *kinda* girly for a change! The massage chair that I was in for the duration of the pedicure felt amazing as well! I also ended up getting my fingernails done as well, and I got a nice back/neck massage after I was done! I felt very pampered in there!

We also went to lunch before the nail salon. I had a buffalo chicken salad and we shared onion rings. Also, ended up making homemade pizza for dinner and everything fit nicely in my diary with a little wiggle room if I decide to have a snack!

And l was trying some of my clothes on today, and some things that used to fit me pretty horribly look pretty good now! Some jeans are too big, and even some of my shirts! I do have a Uconn shirt that I got last summer that didn't fit at all, and now does! Woohoo!

Today was just a pretty good day overall and I wanted to share!

You did have a great day. Those are some fabulous non scale victories! You cab run almost 13 minutes without stopping?!! Holy cats! I can't wait to be able to do that!

Granted, a turtle can probably run faster than me 🤣 but it was very unexpected that I was able to run for that long! Thank you 🙂
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Well I have pretty much been AWOL on TBBT thread this week. Sorry.
    Today's mini challenge
    May 2
    Tracked-yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes, week 4 day 1 run challenge complete and I felt great aftrewards. The compression sleeves on my calves are making all the difference

I'm so glad it worked well for you!!! Great job!
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Yay at all of you being so active and challenging yourselves; inspiring!
    Tracked, under, and exercised. Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow :)
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Yay at all of you being so active and challenging yourselves; inspiring!
    Tracked, under, and exercised. Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow :)

I am too. I know I messed up last weekend but I have had a good week. Curious to see what damage I did
This discussion has been closed.