• enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Weekly Challenge
    Day: Friday (fri-yaaay)
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Heck Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Was supposed to go for a Z25K tonight, but discovered Brody had a tick on his eyelid, right on the waterline, so we ended up walking to a friends house for help getting it off. And this was after finding one of the disgusting bugs on me this morning, rawr! :s:|

Plans for the weekend include a lot of studying, yoga, and maybe a swim.

whatcha all doing? B)

• abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Calories yes
    Tracked yes
    Exercise yes

Sunday no
    Monday yes
    Tuesday yes
    Wednesday yes
    Thursday no
    Friday yes
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    5/10/19 Mini Challenge
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: 45 minutes elliptical, some strength and flex

Is it tomorrow night yet??? Work made today feel like a day from hell! I was raging at work(particularly due to PMS) but I'm just hoping that tomorrow is nothing like today!!! My manager really needs to learn how to schedule! Heading to bed so I can put this day behind me! :pensive:
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    Week 2

PW 139.6
    CW 138.6

Its so frustrating how slow this is coming off and how easy it is to gain. Not to mention I am entering into Shark week..

It's coming off slowly, yes, but with not much to lose(not sure of your ultimate goal) it's better to come off slowly so you don't lose too much muscle! Keep up the great work!
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    May 10
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( 1.50 mile walk)
  • miakelaa
    miakelaa Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thursday, May 10
    Logged food: Yes
    Net deficit: Yes
    Exercise: No
    Canceled my orangetheory class because of a sudden bout of nausea, maybe next week! Still going for five this week :)

Friday, May 11
    Logged food: Yes
    Net deficit: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - 45 minutes dumbbell/body weight exercises
  • Bradleys8299
    Bradleys8299 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Weigh In:

4/26: 233.2
    5/03: 232.8

5/10: 232.6
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Having a bit of a rabbit hole situation, as in I have fallen down one. Seeing as it is a busy weekend anyways, I will be taking a mental break. I was going to apologize for leaving you without a cheerleader, until I read some of your comments. You guys are cheering each other on, so thank you! I am still going to enter your weights, I just need a break until Monday. Have a great Mother's Day weekend, and I'll see you on the 13th. Keep up the great work!!

@HASWLRS Take the time and have a great Mother's Day yourself!
  • my3boys424
    my3boys424 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Username: my3boys424
    Weigh in week: May – week 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's weight: 138
    Todays Weight: 138
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    5/9:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 25 minute walk

5/10:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 20 min walk
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    You guys are simply AWESOME!!! I am entering your weights, and loving the three cheers you are giving everyone!!

Only missing two weigh-ins to close out the week:

@cossmoss15 and @kc9agz
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @enyagoboom asked about our weekends. Tomorrow is Mother's Day but also my sister-in-law's 50th birthday, so an obligatory barbecue at their house. I will visit my parents sometime next week; they live an hour away.
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    enyagoboom wrote: »
    Weekly Challenge

Was supposed to go for a Z25K tonight, but discovered Brody had a tick on his eyelid, right on the waterline, so we ended up walking to a friends house for help getting it off. And this was after finding one of the disgusting bugs on me this morning, rawr! :s:|

whatcha all doing? B)

Mothers day brunch with my wife’s parents in about an hour. Mothers day dinner with my parents tonight.

I took off work yesterday so I could have a three day weekend. Just found out I have two new rush accounts next week. So lucky me, I get to work all day tomorrow on my three day weekend. I’ll end it with Sixers game 7 and Game of Thrones at night.

Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms on here!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Weekly Challenge

whatcha all doing? B)

Mothers day brunch with my wife’s parents in about an hour. Mothers day dinner with my parents tonight.

I took off work yesterday so I could have a three day weekend. Just found out I have two new rush accounts next week. So lucky me, I get to work all day tomorrow on my three day weekend. I’ll end it with Sixers game 7 and Game of Thrones at night.

@erikNJ, I meant to ask you which Canadian folk singer you went to see. And I want to wish your Sixers good luck in game #7, but I am not sure how to do it and sound sincere!
  • kc9agz
    kc9agz Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    not the best week -

kc9agz
    May week 2
    Saturday weigh in
    last week 126.4
    this week 127.4
  • cossmoss15
    cossmoss15 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Thursday weigh in

Last week 126.6
    This week 127.0

Not good
  • enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    @kc9agz and @cossmoss15 <3 i know how frustrating those ticks up can be. still though, you've got this!

Weekly Challenge
    Day: Saturday
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes!

I went through my tracker for the week and realized that monday and tuesday my portions of coconut milk were doubled for both days, which added an extra 100 calories on both days, and a couple other small but significant items were doubled. It had something to do with tracking on my phone and at work, and a whole lot of not paying attention. I was still over on the days I said I was over, but it was only by a few calories rather than what I originally thought.

Non scale victories for the week:

Finished week 1 of the zombie 5k. i am probably going to have to stop doing it with Brody though because boyo totally wants to sniff everything and i'm all baby, please, i would like to not get eaten today kthxbai. this means more walking though because he really loves the longer walks we've been going on.

Other success of the week, i had a largely vegitarian week which was a huge change from my normal routine of having meat every day, sometimes twice a day for lunch and dinner. Out of 12 meals, only 3 had meat. I'll never go full vegitarian (the burger i had tonight was amazing) and i'm definitely not up for going vegan, but I do want to keep a mostly plant based diet.

So that's all good! This week I'm hoping to get to the pool at least once, complete week 2 of the z25k, hit the winners circle here, and of course see a nudge down on the scale :)

Happy Mother's day!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Weekly Challenge

whatcha all doing? B)

@erikNJ, I meant to ask you which Canadian folk singer you went to see. And I want to wish your Sixers good luck in game #7, but I am not sure how to do it and sound sincere!

The singer is Colter Wall, from Saskatchewan. Young 23 year old kid who is really getting popular.
    And I understand the ability to not really wish good luck, haha. If I am honest I was terrified from the beginning to play against Toronto. Gonna be a tough night
This discussion has been closed.