Exercise: 30 minutes walking
  • enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Weekly Challenge
    Day: monday
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes - 3 mile walk with Brody and yoga.

Today was a frustrating food day. My smoothies were suuuuper high in calories (chocolate hazelnut but it also had avocado, banana, kale, and something else i think and then i added flax and chia seeds so yay calories) so I started off the day higher than normal, and couldn’t get to feeling satiated.

Then i realize the sweet potato fajitas are clocked in at 880 cals, almost 100 more than it should be - my fault for how i entered it i guess - so my tracking is all out of whack.

But. Instead of fudging the numbers i did yoga and came in under by the skin of my teeth. The truth will out on Thursday though. Duh-duh-duuuuuh (dramatic music for emphasis). If all goes well I’ll be starting week two of my z25k and avoiding zombies. Woooo.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Username: brandi_84
    Starting: 184
    Week 1: 182
    Week 2:. 182
    Week 3: 182

@brandi_84, well, what can I say....at least it's not a roller coaster anymore! Looking back on the last three weeks, does maintaining make sense with what you did, or are you generally baffled by the lack of movement on the scales?

The last couple of weeks I was focused on maintaining and not gaining. I had pulled a muscle in my back, which took some time to recover from. And then TOM came which made it even worse along with cravings and swelling. Honestly, I expected the scales to move the wrong way. I was quite relieved to see I was at least successful in maintaining.
    I am getting back into loser mode - tracking and exercising.

@brandi_84, I am so happy to hear that it was planned and somewhat expected and that now you are ready to get back into tracking and losing!!
  • miakelaa
    miakelaa Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Monday, May 13
    Logged food: Yes
    Net deficit: Yes! At least 600 calories under
    Exercise: Yes - 45 minutes running with my dog and 45 minutes strength training
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    enyagoboom wrote: »
    Weekly Challenge
    Day: monday
    Exercise: yes - 3 mile walk with Brody and yoga.

Today was a frustrating food day. My smoothies were suuuuper high in calories (chocolate hazelnut but it also had avocado, banana, kale, and something else i think and then i added flax and chia seeds so yay calories) so I started off the day higher than normal, and couldn’t get to feeling satiated.

Then i realize the sweet potato fajitas are clocked in at 880 cals, almost 100 more than it should be - my fault for how i entered it i guess - so my tracking is all out of whack.

But. Instead of fudging the numbers i did yoga and came in under by the skin of my teeth. The truth will out on Thursday though. Duh-duh-duuuuuh (dramatic music for emphasis). If all goes well I’ll be starting week two of my z25k and avoiding zombies. Woooo.

Isn’t it frustrating when something that is full of nutrients is also full of calories?!! But good for you to walk it off, and then yoga it off!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    5/7/2019 Weigh-in
    Weigh-In day: Tuesday

Previous week: 219.1
    Today's weight: 218.5
    Loss: -0.6lb

There's something! I'll take it!

Yay for a loss!! Hopefully now that the scales gave budged, they will continue moving and take more with them, like a giant snowball!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    5/7/2019 Weigh-in
    Weigh-In day: Tuesday

Previous week: 219.1
    Today's weight: 218.5
    Loss: -0.6lb

There's something! I'll take it!

Yay for a loss!! Hopefully now that the scales gave budged, they will continue moving and take more with them, like a giant snowball!

I'm definitely hoping so! I did notice that I've been losing more around my TOM, so that may bring lower scales next week! It could be a new pattern I have fallen into, despite doing all the right things every week!
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    5/13:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: broke even
    Exercise: yes 20 min walk
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    Going to be a rough week for tracking and meal planning. My parents are in town for my daughter’s graduation so not being at work will potentially get me off track. Going to do my best though.

@pkg1991, that's all you can do...just try your best!! Enjoy your daughter's graduation week! Does that mean she goes away next year?

@HASWLRS - yes it does. We live in Louisiana and she’ll be going to college in Mississippi. It’s one of my reasons for wanting to get healthier. She’s the baby of the family and I want to be healthier for all the wonderful adventures awaiting me and my husband as empty nesters.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Monday, May 13th Mini Challenge

Tracking of food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: 41 minute walk
    Net steps: 12,162

My brother moved his wedding up from October to June 18th, and I'm matron of honor, so I now have 1 month to fit my postpartum body into a bridesmaid dress and feel comfortable for pictures! It's good motivation for self-control, lol.

@susanpiper57, at this point, I suspect, you have a love-hate relationship with your brother, lol!! We are rooting for you!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Going to be a rough week for tracking and meal planning. My parents are in town for my daughter’s graduation so not being at work will potentially get me off track. Going to do my best though.

@pkg1991, that's all you can do...just try your best!! Enjoy your daughter's graduation week! Does that mean she goes away next year?

@HASWLRS - yes it does. We live in Louisiana and she’ll be going to college in Mississippi. It’s one of my reasons for wanting to get healthier. She’s the baby of the family and I want to be healthier for all the wonderful adventures awaiting me and my husband as empty nesters.

@pkg1998, we are still waiting...our oldest lives at home, three years post college graduation!! He is saving for a house, but housing prices are so stupid, there is no such thing as an affordable starter home anymore. And if there is, it is in such bad shape that it practically has to be gutted!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    heaz10 wrote: »
    Weigh in
    PW: 222.5
    CW: 222.1

@heaz10, glad to see you are fully back on track and heading in the right direction!! Next week, I only want to see three 2's if it's 221.2!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    miakelaa wrote: »
    Monday, May 13
    Logged food: Yes
    Net deficit: Yes! At least 600 calories under
    Exercise: Yes - 45 minutes running with my dog and 45 minutes strength training

@miakelaa, great day!!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    May 13
    Exercise: yes
    60min yoga & meditation
    62 min hike
    28 min cardio video
    Steps:12555
    Water: 88oz

Happy Tuesday
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Sunday 5.12.19:
    No

Monday 5.13.19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    30 minutes beginner yoga
  • countrycreek
    countrycreek Posts: 753 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Mini Challenge Week 3

Sunday 05.12 Pass

Tracking of food: no
    With in calories: no
    Water: ozs 67.6
    Exercise: Planted pepper and strawberries
    Steps: 10613

Monday 05.13

Tracking of food: no
    With in calories: no
    Water: ozs 67.6
    Exercise Shopping
    Steps: 13051
  • countrycreek
    countrycreek Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS My Monday weigh in is 166.

@countrycreek, you are only up half a pound, but still down a couple for the month. Get yourself back on track and you will turn this around in no time!!

Thanks for the vote of confidence. :) I am back at it TODAY!!
This discussion has been closed.