HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Username: brandi_84
    Weigh in day : Monday
    Starting: 184
    Week 1: 182
    Week 2: 182

@brandi_84, holding steady this week. Much better than the roller coaster!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    5/7/2019 Weigh-in
    Weigh-In day: Tuesday

Previous week: 219.1
    Today's weight: 219.1

Another week maintained... next week will have to show a loss!!! Even though it bugs me that I have seen up to 2lb less during the week, I have to remind myself that I'm out of the 220s!

@cmhubbard92, loving how you are only focusing on the positive!! You have been doing all the right things, so there HAS to be a loss on the scales come next Tuesday!! Have faith!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Last week: 158.2
    This week: 156.6

Despite being super inconsistent with my 5k abilities, I've started working towards a 10k. WHO HAVE I BECOME? I still really hate running, but it's an efficient way to hit my calorie goal. I'm so slow I'm pretty sure most real runners would call it walking :D

@eatingfoodles, you are so right, that running burns a lot of calories!! Good luck on your 10K training and congratulations on your pound and a half loss this week!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Missing a Monday weigh-in from: @crab5005
  • crab5005
    crab5005 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »

• HASWLRS
    Options
    crab5005 wrote: »

@crab500, you responded quickly, so you are still with us in "body"; we just have to get you with us in "mind", too! (hugs)
  • crab5005
    crab5005 Posts: 15 Member
    Options

@crab500, you responded quickly, so you are still with us in "body"; we just have to get you with us in "mind", too! (hugs)

Yeah. I need to move myself out of this place of chaos. I can do this.
  • HASWLRS
    Options

Yeah. I need to move myself out of this place of chaos. I can do this.

@crab5005, yes, you can!! You've done it before!!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    5/7/2019 Weigh-in
    Weigh-In day: Tuesday

Previous week: 219.1
    Today's weight: 219.1

Another week maintained... next week will have to show a loss!!! Even though it bugs me that I have seen up to 2lb less during the week, I have to remind myself that I'm out of the 220s!

@cmhubbard92, loving how you are only focusing on the positive!! You have been doing all the right things, so there HAS to be a loss on the scales come next Tuesday!! Have faith!!

Thank you! I notice my weight hovers for a bit, then I have a decent drop. I sure hope next week is that week!
  • lozenger1984
    lozenger1984 Posts: 166 Member
    Options

Despite being super inconsistent with my 5k abilities, I've started working towards a 10k. WHO HAVE I BECOME? I still really hate running, but it's an efficient way to hit my calorie goal. I'm so slow I'm pretty sure most real runners would call it walking :D

This is my attitude to running too - I keep waiting to get the euphoria other people do with it but for now it’s useful calorie burn and definitely helped make me fitter.

• eatingfoodles
    eatingfoodles Posts: 172 Member
    Options

This is my attitude to running too - I keep waiting to get the euphoria other people do with it but for now it’s useful calorie burn and definitely helped make me fitter.

@lozenger1984 I'm not sure I'll ever get the runner's high. It's definitely not my thing :D
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    5/6:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: more like broke even
    Exercise: yes 30 min walk

5/7:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 40 min walk

• swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    @eatingfoodles I am slow too. So slow that MFP calls my runs "brisk walking"
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Week 2 – 5/7 - May Mini Challenge
    Logged Food: yes
    Under Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes – did walking 3x totaling 2 hours and 58 minutes, Richard Simmon’s Cardio for 20 minutes and toning for 15 minutes, and 45 minutes Leslie Sansone’s

Week 2 – 5/6 - May Mini Challenge
    Exercise: yes – did walking 3x totaling 2 hours and 58 minutes, Richard Simmon’s Cardio for 20 minutes and toning for 15 minutes, and 45 minutes Leslie Sansone’s

Week 2 – 5/5 - May Mini Challenge
    Exercise: yes – I made several mini walks with all the running I had to do today – 36 minutes, 35 minutes, 11 minutes, and 26 minutes
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    May 6
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60min yoga & meditation
    53 min hike
    Steps: 9754
    Water: 88oz
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini-challenge
    Mon: yes, yes, yes
    Tue: yes, yes, yes

Sun: no
    Mon: yes
    Tue: yes

I am afraid this is the best it gets for me this week for the mini challenge. It’s all for good/fun reasons but I will be extra busy this week and will not have much time for the gym. Traveling after work two nights in a row to see a Canadian folk singer who never plays near me, so that means no home cooked meals or time for working out. Friday we have a “managers team building day” - I work in the beer industry so you can guess how healthy that will be. And then Mothers Day dinners this weekend.
    Well, I am going to get up early before work tomorrow to get in one last gym session. I hope I don’t let the team down with my weigh in this week
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Tracked, under n at 13585 steps 👣👣👣
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    May 7
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( 30 mins on the treadmill)
This discussion has been closed.