Synching

Options
whitpauly
whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
Anybody having synching problems or is it just me?

Replies

• eleanorhawkins
    eleanorhawkins Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    Me too, haven't been able to synch since last night
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Yeah mine hasn't synched in a few days, downloaded Pacer to try and get some steps at least and that didn't show up either,weird
  • CountessofScore
    CountessofScore Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Fitbit Charge 3 had an update late in April. Many of us who have Charge 3 and installed the update are having problems, I have not synced since 4/29/19. Today is 5/16/2019. Very frustrated. The last suggestion was to go to some other person's house and see if I could sync on their computer/device. (So I might have to visit this person every day?) I tried to use my husband's desktop computer, but he does not have blue tooth and I don't have a dongle. We don't have a lot of devices here to choose from, we are very rural and get our internet and telephone service via satellite. Wireless phones have no signal so I own the cheapest possible mobile, just enough to call home from town to see if the spouse needs the red whatsit or the blue one. Not willing to pay $75 a month for that call.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Be aware that app updates sometimes change settings.

On MFP side of it, app setting for Step Source has to say Fitbit to sync the accounts (after the accounts are linked already).
  • Rhumax67
    Rhumax67 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I had to delete the app & reinstall - so far its OK (charge 3).
  • Rhumax67
    Rhumax67 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Sorry it worked for about 12 hours - now it's stopped again
  • mrpierreboudreaux
    mrpierreboudreaux Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Same here! Thanks for the confirmation. I sent in a support email but got boiler plate AI email. https://status.underarmour.com says Partial Service Disruption.
  • Devinpa
    Devinpa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    my sync doesn't work either.
  • emmaburlton
    emmaburlton Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My sync isn't working, tried disconnecting/reconnecting, force closing app, restarting phone, no luck.
  • heybales
    Options
    With a main point that really should be followed if you want to get out of it:

Our team continues to investigate to isolate the root cause of the issue. At this time some users will see no data syncing, while some may see some data syncing sporadically. We are working on resolving this for all members.

During this time, please do not relink your accounts, as this will further increase the backlog of sync requests.
  • ChinaDoll92
    ChinaDoll92 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can you guys give us an update on the status of this?
  • heybales
    Options
    Can you guys give us an update on the status of this?

Link given in this topic so you can check it out as desired.

No MFP staff are updating this topic.
  • Joleca
    Joleca Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Mine stopped syncing yesterday evening and hasn't synced at all today.. Very frustrating, no update to the article in the link above.
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I've not been able to dynch for a few days
  • VictoriaJenner87
    VictoriaJenner87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm having issues with the apps syncing and then saw the generic message today saying to to reconnect... oooops I definitely tried to reconnect twice last night before I saw this information.

Fingers crossed they resolve the issue soon x
  • VictoriaJenner87
    VictoriaJenner87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I meant 'saying not to reconnect'!!
  • cescasmesca
    cescasmesca Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine isn’t syncing either :( has anyone any updates about this?
  • heybales
    Options
    Mine isn’t syncing either :( has anyone any updates about this?

Yes.

link given in thread for those interested - just need to read the responses to find it.