Replies

• kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Steps
    5/15 15,071
    5/16 23,240
    5/17 14,778

As to the stepping....I usually walk 4 miles a day, 6 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. 3-4 days a week I do zumba, which adds another 6000 steps or so. If I am running errands, I'll park further and walk, and maybe take an extra walk. I'll jog around the house if I haven't hit 12,000 by the end of the day.
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    5/13 - 1,567
    5/14 - 20,662
    5/15 - 13,980
    5/16 - 17,420
    5/17 - 7,159
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,198 Member
    Options
    weights and steps caught up to 8:24pm EDT...off to watch a movie...see ya'll tomorrow! Nite
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    jenready
    Saturday
    Week
    Previous 227.2
    Current 224.6
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    5/17 6520
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Week 3
    Sunday
    PW: 197.2
    CW: 198.0
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    5/15 = 5,206
    5/16 = 8,958
    5/17 = 7,280
    5/18 = 7,702
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    TEAM TRIMSTONES....THIS IS YOUR WEEK FOR THE GROUP CHALLENGE SORRY FOR THE LATE REMINDER...IF GET IT UP AND RUNNING BY TOMORROW THAT;S OK
    GREG
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    May is the month when all of the Farmer's Markets begin to really get busy and hopping for the Summer season. To celebrate this and get Week 3's Challenge off the ground, each day this week, post a picture and/or recipe using your favorites found in your local Farmer's Market or at your favorite produce section in your grocery store of choice. Try to support your local farmers by buying and using locally grown produce!!

FRESH is always better! Kick off your summer right by pushing more fruits and veggies!!! Enjoy!

Jessica from team Trimstones! :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    TEAM TRIMSTONES....THIS IS YOUR WEEK FOR THE GROUP CHALLENGE SORRY FOR THE LATE REMINDER...IF GET IT UP AND RUNNING BY TOMORROW THAT;S OK
    GREG

Created a post for the Week 3 Group Challenge and posted it on the Trimstone May discussion page as well. Feel free to cut/paste if it needs to go in a 3rd spot...I wasn't exactly sure...

Jessica
  • Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Ahanaz - Sunday - Week 3
    PW: 163.2lbs
    CW: 163.6lbs

Up .4lbs which isn't a whole lot. I was down to 162.6 earlier this week. I'm just happy to be back on track. Was out partying Friday when I ate 2-3h later than usual. Eurovision yesterday, so had a little more candy than usual.

This week we are saying goodbye to a co-worker with a Gokart and happy hour. That will screw up this week a little bit, but will keep my OMAD style of living aside from that day.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    All weights and steps are caught up to 8pm...Hope everyone is watching GoT tonight!! Have a great week ahead!! Don't forget to post your favorite fruits/veggies recipes or pics this week! Jessica
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,812 Member
    Options
    5/17-11,654
    5/18-4,195
  • rosetigger
    rosetigger Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    5/18 - 13,272
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    THIS WEEKS MOD CHALLENGE WAS AN IDEA FROM ONE OF THE WARRIORS @melissafeagins. HERE IS A DIRECT QUOTE FROM HER. "I know that last week it really helped me to tell the team my plan for the day. So, I am issuing a challenge to the group: Monday thru Friday of this week, please list two goals to help you with your weight loss journey."

SO HERE IT IS AND WERE GOING TO CALL THIS "MELISSA'S CHALLENGE".

POST 2 THINGS EACH DAY THIS WEEK THAT YOU PLAN TO ACCOMPLISH. IT COULD BE WORKING ON DROPPING A BAD HABIT.. IT COULD BE THE OPPOSITE AND STARTING A NEW HABIT... JUST POST 2 THINGS OR MORE THAN YOU CAN TACKLE AND FINISH EACH DAY THIS WEEK.
    NOW GO OUT THERE AND LET'S LOOSE SOME WEIGHT AND HAVE FUN DOING IT .
    YOUR MODS
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    @angmarie28 so sorry about the pooch, she was obviously a sweetie. I always like to think about their departures from their point of view, imagine what a great life she had--not many other mammals get regular feedings served to them and lots of cozy couch time. Most animals spend their time in the cold searching for their next meal. Hopefully you will be ready to rescue another little friend soon.
  • JesusGirl62
    JesusGirl62 Posts: 10,070 Member
    Options
    @angmarie28 so sorry for your loss. Having experienced that more times than I'd like, I know they take a piece of your heart when they leave. But they also leave us with a piece of theirs.
  • JesusGirl62
    JesusGirl62 Posts: 10,070 Member
    Options
    Jesusgirl62
    Week 3 Monday
    Previous Weight 153.4 ?
    Current Weight 155

Going backwards. Not being able to exercise because of my lungs is not making this easy.
This discussion has been closed.