WEIGHT NO MORE TEAM CHAT - MAY 2019

Options

Replies

• ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Spent all day yesterday moving things around and putting a crib together. This baby is going to take up a lot of space, lol. I planned on doing outside work today but after I got home from Zumba it started raining. So I'll finish doing more things inside the house. I'm trying to get motivated right now. I think I might paint trim today but I could change my mind because I hate painting.
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Saturday Check In
    Food- Logged & on target
    Water 1 l
    Exercise- 10960 steps including 35 minute power walk.

I am continuing to stay on plan this weekend. It really helps having my own kitchen. My MIL is a lifelong food pusher, so it has been really helpful to be in control of my meals in our own place.

@CassieGetsFit2013 - Welcome back & sending some healing vibes your way.

@cyndiesstuff - love the photos of your supper! Looks delicious! And yes, I find the endorphins from running so helpful! For whatever reason, it just works for me.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,449 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Daily check in for Saturday
    Food didn't log and Idk
    Water 64 oz
    Exercise and Steps none and 3016 steps

Not a bad day yesterday but not good either. Snacked too much, had no plan, but I didn't overeat. I was very conscious about how much I was eating. I was thinking this morning what I could have done differently. I needed to plan. It is all planning for me. Instead of snacking with everyone, I should have had my wrap which I actually like more than what I was snacking on. If I decided I wanted to snack, I need to plan some healthier options and also plan how much. I am happy I ate to satisfied and didn't over eat but it still would have been better if I had planned. I did get my water in but barely. I also really hate not walking. Today I am going to ride my bike to the bike shop and walk back. Probably a 10 min bike ride and a 20 min walk. It needs to get some maintenance work done. Then I will most likely finish cleaning here and head back home. Our guests are getting ready to go. My daughter and husband are hanging a bit. I am glad that I have gotten my kids, most of their friends and my nieces and nephews into the habit of changing their sheets and cleaning their rooms before they go. They also throw a load of towels in too. I was doing it all myself the first year and it was a lot of work. No news on the neighbor front. My husband was getting texts too and got an apology the next day. He blamed it on drinking. I didn't hear from him again. Even though he was drinking, I am thinking his real feelings were coming out. Oh well...hopefully it won't be too awkward. It will be an interesting Memorial day....Ok...Time to get moving. It is already almost 2pm. Have a nice Sunday everyone!

@cyndiesstuff What an awesome day yesterday! You have really turned things around. Today will be great too, one day at a time. And your right, sounds like you found a good guy! Can you believe you will be a married woman this time next month? As far as the donuts, I didn't care at the moment. I also didn't have dinner because I wanted to run to the store quick before my guests showed up. I have been thinking about it. I should have eaten when I was in Pa and I would have been done for the day. I also think I wouldn't have been starving and grabbed for the donuts. I do have a big problem with sugar and flour. I do try to avoid them as much as possible.
    @Mrsbell8well Sounds like you had such a nice time with your family! Today sounds lovely too! Enjoy! Happy Birthday to Molly!!
    @Julie8468 Nice loss! They tally the totals Sunday morning so I wanted to be sure you were included in the weigh in I hope someone can repair the dishwasher early in the week! I remember those days with the kiddos using so many cups! Ugh! Good luck!
    @carlsoda Great job! It actually can be fun to go to events when you don't have to be struggling with the food. Sounds like you have a fun day planned today. Enjoy!!
    @CassieGetsFit2013 Welcome back!! You had asked to be put on the cheer squad after last weigh in but you still weighed in. You lost .8lbs this past week with all that was going on. I can have you moved back from the cheer squad or you can wait until June. It is up to you. Sounds like you are doing better but still have some work to do. It also sounds like you have a supportive group around you. Hang in there and keep fighting for yourself. You can do it!!
    @twyla77 I was wondering where you went off to! Sorry about your computer! I stink at backing things up myself. I need to learn from your lesson too! Hopefully it won't be as bad as you think on Tuesday. Nothing you can do from Montana so just try to enjoy! Sorry about your tooth too. Ugh! Be careful with that. Hope you can enjoy the last few days of your trip. Thanks for checking in. Hugs!
    @ljdanny You are planning to use your office space in your house for the nursery right? Do you have that all set or still trying to figure it all out. You must be getting excited. Good luck with whatever you end up doing today!
    @Cafelelia Sounds like you are doing great! Keep it up!
  • beckm2022
    beckm2022 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    bmaison2014
    Week 3
    Previous weight: 209
    Current weight: 209

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @gingerpwr you look lovely as a Spring flower
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    @GingerPwr You look so beautiful! What a pretty dress too!
    @bmaison2014 How's it going?
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    77pejpmsfwo9.jpeg

Sunday's Weigh ins
    @twyla77

Monday's Weigh Ins
    @Amsandos
    @gottagetthisdown
    @jedaschultz

Tuesday's Weigh Ins
    @Phoebe112476
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    @CassieGetsFit2013 you always have a place on our team and in our hearts. Welcome back.

Agree wholeheartedly!
  • gottagetthisdown
    gottagetthisdown Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Username: gottagetthisdown
    Weigh in Week: week 3
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous weight: 160
    Today's weight: 165
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @ljdanny your doing great! Glad your enjoying your vacation. Great job on sweets elimination and making gradual beneficial changes in your life.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    Blueberry pancakes did their magic. Everybody’s happy.
    My daughter turned me on to this delicious herb tea coffee substitute.
    du0uumc18x5s.jpeg
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    THIS WEEKS MOD CHALLENGE WAS AN IDEA FROM ONE OF THE WARRIORS @melissafeagins. HERE IS A DIRECT QUOTE FROM HER. "I know that last week it really helped me to tell the team my plan for the day. So, I am issuing a challenge to the group: Monday thru Friday of this week, please list two goals to help you with your weight loss journey."

SO HERE IT IS AND WERE GOING TO CALL THIS "MELISSA'S CHALLENGE".

POST 2 THINGS EACH DAY THIS WEEK THAT YOU PLAN TO ACCOMPLISH. IT COULD BE WORKING ON DROPPING A BAD HABIT.. IT COULD BE THE OPPOSITE AND STARTING A NEW HABIT... JUST POST 2 THINGS OR MORE THAN YOU CAN TACKLE AND FINISH EACH DAY THIS WEEK.
    NOW GO OUT THERE AND LET'S LOOSE SOME WEIGHT AND HAVE FUN DOING IT .
    YOUR MODS
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Daily Check in: Saturday
    Food: pretty good
    Water: 45 oz
    Exercise and steps: 30 minute walk and 10212 steps

How i did yesterday:
    prepare meal plan <3
    grocery shop <3
    out to breakfast <3
    meal prep <3
    dog bath <3
    maybe mom bath <3
    60 oz water >:)
    10k steps <3
    plank challenge >:)
    journal <3
    30 minute walk <3
    eat when hungry and stop when satisfied <3

Food:
    greek salad with grilled chicken <3
    Black Berries <3
    Deli roll <3
    radishs and celery <3
    cuke salad <3
    Reuben <3
    French fries <3>:)
    coleslaw <3

yesterday was a take it easy kinda day. my mom is very weak. but now at least she is clean. my food wasn't too bad. better than the past but not as good as the day before. and it wasn't so much what I ate but what I was feeling. I am working on changing my feelings. and that will take time.

Things I will do today:
    go to work
    60 oz water
    10k steps
    plank challenge
    journal
    30 minute walk
    eat when hungry and stop when satisfied
    create and follow my 24 hour plan
    brush mack

Food:
    apple
    nuts, cranberries and cheese
    hard boiled egg
    veggie bag
    hummus
    smart ones meal
    grilled chicken and garden salad
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    Sunday Check in:

Food - pretty good - I did have extra food after I closed my diary but I was hungry and I keep it low carb
    Water - not quite enough
    Exercise - 10,000+ steps

Overall not a bad weekend considering a bridal shower and lots of running around on Sunday. Most of my steps happened after watching BBC Antiques Roadshow last night - me and Lucy ran around the house. It's quite fun having a dog cat - gosh she acts like a dog and loves chasing balls and me!

Monday's goal - stay low carb and keep my heathy fats up. Yoga tonight plus 10,000+ steps.
    If I start craving something I will listen to 10 minutes of meditation on my app before just mindlessly giving in.

Hope everyone has a great start to the week!!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @sleepymom5 thanks for your input Pam. Molly is the kindest nicest person. It’s really hard for her to show her feelings. She loves to read so the books are a great idea. I will look in to that.
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Weekend check in
    Food: not logged, assuming over
    Water: tons
    Sat over 10,000 steps; Sun a bit over 6000

Sushi dinner Saturday I ate slowly and mindfully. Funny it was really hard to eat sushi slowly. I think i slam it like a raw oyster afraid to actually taste it LOL. Sunday morning we went out for breakfast. I didn’t order as bad as I wanted... just an omelet, wheat toast and potatoes but oh how I love those potatoes. Ate half and pushed my plate away. The waitress kept asking if I was done and was I sure that was all I wanted. Geez! Had quite a thunderstorm last night and couldn’t sleep. I need to be careful with my food choices today being so tired. I’m retaining a bunch of water. Stepped on the scale this morning... shouldn’t have but I was curious. It was not good. Fly home tomorrow. Home for one day then driving to CA to see my friend who just got out of the hospital. So i have a good week and a half before i can return to my routine of eating. I may not be able to control what i eat or when but I can control how much.

Happy Monday everyone!
This discussion has been closed.