Jp's omad journey

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    WOW the meal looks incredible!!!! Don't worry about over eating ---you will get back on track!!

Yes, the exercise builds the muscle and it may temporarily stall your weight loss --but in the end it will be totally worth it! :D
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    @volgirl1322 - It was delicious🥰 I reduced the noodles and ate more veggies. However, I ate 3 donuts in the end 😭
  • jadepearl
    Apologies for my typos... I realised that when I use my handphone, I make lots of spelling errors.😩😰😣
  • jadepearl
    edited May 2019
    Week 43
    CW: 57.7 kg (126.9lbs)

Good afternoon OMADers :smiley:

As expected after my "eating non-stop" day, I put on weight :( At least I got to catch up with my ex-colleague and had my filled on donuts. I think I can now say I will stay away from donuts for a while.. :lol: The total calories for yesterday after my donuts - 2296 cals. :( Its a glorious day and I managed to get my washing done and hanged outside :smiley: Its a sunny 21°C today :relaxed:

I OMAD at around 1pm and I had to cook the rest of the food that was brought by my ex-colleague. She is an angel <3 I made spicy tomato chicken, water spinach sambal, pan-fried fish with lemongrass, eggs and rice. I weigh my rice now. I finished my OMAD off with persimmons :yum:

Here's a photo of what I cooked today. I only managed to eat 1/2 of the rice, 3/4 water spinach, 1 little pan-fried fish, 3 pieces of the chicken (I cut to cubes) & egg. I used little bowls so I can weigh my food on the food scale and this will help me to get more accurate calories per food item. Hubby isn't too pleased with that as he prefers to share the food. As I couldn't finished everything, Hubby came to the rescue <3 He can really eat a lot and still do not gain weight :confused:

eqfb4ol3kcr2.jpg

Today’s Date: 23 May 2019
    Todays Plan: OMAD
    Height: 158cm ( 5 feet 2)
    Weight Goal for the Month of May: 56.6kg (125lbs)
    Today’s Weight: 57.7kg ( 126.9 lbs)
    Today’s Water Consumed: So far, drank 4 cups.
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Hope to do 45 mins of Zumba this evening
    Hours slept: 5.5 hours
    Description/Photo of Meals: Spicy tomato chicken, water spinach sambal, pan fried fish with lemongrass, eggs and rice & persimmons. Total calories 1092.
    Thoughts : I gained 0.4g (0.9lbs)... :( I should have stopped after 1 donut :angry: Oh well, its back up onto the wagon and try try again :disappointed:

Its nearly time to pick my kids up from school. Have to drive for more than 20 mins to their school but that's country life :neutral:

Hope that you guys will have a wonderful Thurs! <3
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Your meals always look so yummy!
    Don't beat yourself up about indulging a bit with your friend. You got the weight off before, you'll do it again :)
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    The meal looks yummy!!!! Yeah ---don't stress about the weight at all ---it will be gone in no time!!! :p
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Babe don't even sweat about a measely 0.9 pounds in a day - remember that you didn't have 3500 cals in surplus ABOVE AND BEYOND your cals burned so it's 99% salt!

Food looks super NOM NOM - I love that you always have fun interesting stuff! I need to get back to that LOL
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Not that bad after eating 3 donuts ;)

• wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Wow, your meals look so pretty! I’m so happy to catch up with your thread and see news that the scale badges. Yes, please don’t worry about the slight gain from the donuts, it’ll come back off. You’re doing great!
  • jadepearl
    edited May 2019
    @LiLee2018 - Thank you <3 Even though I gained, it was worth it :) Got to catch up with my friend and had my fill on donuts :lol:

@volgirl1322 - Thank you <3 Hope that I will burn that gain by this weekend :wink:

@mistymeadows2005 - Thank you <3 You are right, its 99% salt and with some hard work, I will burn it off and start loosing again :)

@Brendalea69 - Of yes, I love donuts and it was worth it :lol:

@wsandy8512 - Thank you <3 Yes, the scale has finally gave in and I loss some weight. Hope that I will loose some more soon :wink:

Week 43
    CW: Didn't weigh-in today :(

Good afternoon OMADers <3

Its a cold, windy and rainy day here. Even though its 12.10pm now, it looks so dreary and this makes me sleepy. No matter what happens come rain or shine, we still need to open our shop as its our only source of income since hubby asked me to quit my job and help him. The weather will be like this for the next few days :(

Didn't managed to weigh myself this morning as my kids wanted tuna sandwiches for their school lunch and forgetful me didn't check my food cupboard to see if there's any more tunas. So, had to rush to our local supermart and get some and prepared their school lunches like a madwoman. Need to ensure that I am able to get my kids to school on time so that my son is able to catch the bus from my daughter's school to his High School. So, everything was a rush this morning. Thank goodness I was 2 mins early or my son would have missed his bus and I will have to drive him to his school.

What's for lunch today, hubby asked? Well, told him that we will be finishing up all the leftovers as we should NOT waste food. So, we had crispy chicken with cucumber sushi + tuna mayo and cucumber sandwich for lunch. We finished up the whole cucumber as I was just too lazy to prepare any salad. So, we just made a cucumber salad with onion and mixed it with white vine vinegar and seasoning. We finished our lunch with mandarin oranges. OMG, its so sweet and yum :yum:

0aoeozsubfdb.jpg

Today’s Date: 24 May 2019
    Today’s Weight: ?
    Today’s Water Consumed: So far, drank 3 cups.
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Hope to do 45 mins of Zumba this evening
    Hours slept: 5 hours
    Description/Photo of Meals: crispy chicken with cucumber sushi and tuna mayo and cucumber sandwich, cucumber salad & mandarin oranges. Total calories 771
    Thoughts : Going to try to go low calories this weekend to see if it will trick my body to loose some weight... fingers cross!

Hope that everyone will have a great Friday and good luck with your Friday weigh-in. <3
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    OMG, you make the same amazing cucumber salad that my grandmother used to make when I was a child. I haven't had it in ages, I will have to make some really soon. Your lunch looks absolutely delightful! Best to you this weekend and tricking your body, good plan :-)
  • mistymeadows2005
    That all sounds soooooooooo good! GOD you're more brave then me...if the kids wanted tuna and I didn't have tuna, there's a 0% chance I'd be going to the store :noway: - they'd be eating whatever I DID have! LMAO You're SUPERMOM! LMAO

Sorry it was a rush but seriously, Mom of the Year :love:
  • LiLee2018
    That all sounds soooooooooo good! GOD you're more brave then me...if the kids wanted tuna and I didn't have tuna, there's a 0% chance I'd be going to the store :noway: - they'd be eating whatever I DID have! LMAO You're SUPERMOM! LMAO

Sorry it was a rush but seriously, Mom of the Year :love:

rofl same. SAME. My child has been asking for rice since Wednesday but we ran out and pfft.. I'm not going to the store to buy more. He can eat what we have and wait for more.

Jaded- you're such a good momma though and your meals always sound and look so dang good!

• jadepearl
    @wsandy8512 - Thanks ❤️ I learnt how to cook from my Grandma and we love tuna Mayo cucumber sandwiches🥰

@mistymeadows2005 & @LiLee2018 - Thanks, you guys❤️ That what hubby says too. I think it because I was raised up more by my Grandma than my Mom even though we were all staying under the same roof. I told myself that when I become a Mom, I will be a better Mom.
  • jadepearl
    Good morning 😘

Just found these at our supermart SF Gummies. Wondering if it would have the same laxative effects like the ones you guys buy from amazon?
    6op83p546f5m.jpg
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited May 2019
    Probably yes lol... Its the xilotol (sp?) fake sugar stuff that does it lol
  • jadepearl
    edited May 2019
    @mistymeadows2005 - OMG, it really worked :lol::lol:

Week 45
    CW: 57kg (125.4lbs)

Good evening OMADers <3

Its so cold today...Winter has come early. It suppose to still be Autumn but heard from the news that quite a number of places are snowing now. Going to bring out our winter clothing tonight as its going to be cold for the next few days.

I had a nice surprise from Mr Scale this morning - 57kg (125.4lbs) <3 So happy to see my weight going down. I have been doing OMAD for 45 weeks. Only 7 weeks more to go and it would be 1 year. OMG, time flies and I still haven't reach my GW of 50kg (110lbs) :( So, I need to loose another 7kg (15.4lbs) to reach my GW of 50kg (110lbs). Hope that I can reach my GW before December this year...fingers cross!

97mnq002iaet.jpg

I also realize that I make so many typo / spelling errors in everyone's personal thread... :( My apologies. Really hope you guys understand what I am trying to say. I find that I can never type well with my mobile phone...fingers are just too fat :(

As I mentioned earlier, I found some SF Gummies and I ate it after hubby and I had McDonalds. It takes 45 mins to reach home and I can tell ya, it was a very long 45 mins...lol. So, the gummies which I bought has the same effect and it works on me. Truly amazing to have found something which I like and still gives me the lax effect...thank you, girls <3

Today’s Date: 27 May 2019
    Today’s Weight: 57kg (125.4lbs)
    Today’s Water Consumed: So far, drank 6 cups.
    Hours slept: 5.5 hours
    Description/Photo of Meals: McDonalds Fillet O Fish, Small Coke & 1/2 small Fries, 15 pcs Lays Potato Chips & 9 SF Gummies. Total calories 833
    Thoughts : Seems like working :) Going low calories as I got down to 57kg.

Not sure if anyone is going to come out in this cold and rainy weather of 6°C?

Hope that you guys had a wonderful weekend <3
  • LiLee2018
    Lol. I wish I could find those gummies in stores. I might just go ahead and buy the big 5lb bag of them off Amazon. Put them in the freezer and eat a few for a treat... Or if I need a good cleaning out lol.
    Sooooo jealous that you're having winter. It's 100 here for like a week straight. Burst in to flames as soon as we open the door to go out. 😭
  • jadepearl
    edited May 2019
    @LiLee2018 - Not sure how cheap are these gummies in Amazon but for us here, these Double"D" SF Gummies (90g) packs cost me $2.80 each. I complained a lot when we were in Summer...too hot with lots of fires here and there... :lol:

Week 45
    CW: 57kg (125.4lbs)

Good afternoon OMADers <3

Had a very bad night sleep yesterday :( Had a huge argument with DS (who is 13 but thinks he is 21) yesterday. He thinks he is an adult :disappointed::tired_face: Didn't sleep much... I think its a start of the horrible teenage years :anguished: In 2 year time, I will be having 2 teenagers in the house. Sure hope I won't die of a heart attack. This morning, DD woke-up complaining that her head is spinning. Took her temperature and its bad news...fever with flu. The flu season is here again...happens every winter. The government is encouraging everyone to go for their flu shot now. Another few sleepless night for me...

After getting DD to eat her breakfast & medicine and get her back to bed to rest, I managed to weigh myself...I am still 57kg (125.4lbs). I broke my fast and had my OMAD at 12pm. Had Instant Indomie Goreng and fried an egg to eat it with. I also ate 2 mandarin oranges. I suppose to stop eating after the mandarin oranges. However, I found some ice-cream bars in the freezer while cleaning the work refrigerator and I ate one of them too. :( So, my calories for today is 966 calories.

Just curious, do you guys have Indomie? It looks like this and we often just fry an egg to eat it with. These 2 photos are not my pictures.

6a0e6z6q1eph.jpg3fiqqmvcrr7f.jpg

Its going to be a long few nights till DD gets better :(

Take care <3

• LiLee2018
    UGH I hope your DD feels better soon.
    I don't think I've ever seen that brand of noodles before. That pic looks delicious though. MAN I miss ramen! Ramen with a couple of eggs in it and/or spam or hotdog. SIGH.... my fav next to fried chicken lol.