WAISTAWAYS TEAM CHAT - May 2019

Options

Replies

• micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    HEADS UP for FRIDAY weigh-ins!

Great job on getting all the weigh-ins done on time. Only one late one - @tdrjustus3 - post please!

Friday is our biggest group:
    @bfitb440n2022
    @Connie7355
    @jlbtnc
    @jugar
    @leni1us
    @martinesther88
    @Kittu125
    @KX7003

The good, the bad, the sad, the fab - bring them all on! We were #1 last week - let's see if we keep the crown B)

Let’s go Friday group!! Hoping for great numbers for all of you. I second @Blackbeautysue and thank this wonderful team for all your support and encouragement. I really love this team. ❤️ Go team go!
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    @leni1us, Japan is a country made of stairs. If you're taking public transit at all, you will get your steps in plus a billion stairs. That place was, for me, the exception to the rule about not outrunning your fork. I ate nothing but bread, sushi and fried foods and drank gallons of Ramune (a kind of lemon sugar soda I adore) and was clearly thinner when we got back.

Have fun and don't worry about the scale.
  • bfitb440n2022
    bfitb440n2022 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    mxm4yzzya75a.jpg

Not sure what days I had posted for steps so figured this was easier!

Username: bfitb440n2022
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 279.5
    Todays Weight: 279.3
  • karenesg
    karenesg Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    leni1us wrote: »
    Hey all, I'm gonna weigh tomorrow and then bow out for the remainder of May and maybe June. I leave for Japan this Saturday, May 25 (work related) and I won't be back until Mid June. Not sure how posting would work or if I will even have access to a scale.

Please don't count me out. I'll need this group more than ever when I get back in town. It's just that I won't be helping the team while I'm gone and that's not fair to them. I'll see you all in July.

Steps - 5/22 10,883

Have safe travels. We'll be waiting for you when you get back B)
  • karenesg
    karenesg Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    EVERYONE is doing AWESOME!! Still here, some big losers, all keeping me motivated. Thanks gang! and have a great weekend!! B)<3
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,217 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    05/22 - 17645
    05/22 - 14012

Heading to the lake for the weekend. NO KIDS!! I think this is the first time ever with no kids!! We are going to hit the 10k trail for the first time since we have no winers with us :D
  • martinesther88
    martinesther88 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Username~martinesther88
    Weigh in day~Friday
    PW~151
    CW~150.8
    Steps 5/23~8,401
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    One more. I promise it will be my last post today.

Small victory NSV - The other day I was taking a walk and my shadow had a WAIST!!!! 😂😂😂😊😊😊

That's awesome! :)
  • SueSueDio
    Options
    Enjoy Japan @leni1us, such a beautiful place. I was lucky to visit there 4 years ago. There is healthy food to be found! Lots of veggies, tofu. A funny story.. I went to a corner store to buy what looked like bread. When I came home I found the centre was filled with custard. Heavenly..

Surprise custard is the best kind. :) Unless it's in something that you really don't want to find it in, I guess... ;)
  • SueSueDio
    Options
    I actually logged all my food yesterday... even the handful of chips that my husband gave me last night after I'd closed out my diary and which put me over goal. It's a start... baby steps, right? :)
  • bfitb440n2022
    bfitb440n2022 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    SueSueDio wrote: »
    I actually logged all my food yesterday... even the handful of chips that my husband gave me last night after I'd closed out my diary and which put me over goal. It's a start... baby steps, right? :)

Yes it is! Great job!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Steps 5/23 10,059

Walked early today marking my 5th intentional workout this week. It is so hot out there. I wonder what July and August will be like. A little scary. Plus all the floods, tornadoes, and snow storms across the US. Climate is definitely changing. 🙁 Planning to head to our club pool, which opens later today.

@leni1us have a great trip and please share some photos. Great results this week for so many of you. Fantastic work and dedication. My weigh in is tomorrow. 🤞🏻💯
This discussion has been closed.