TRIMSTONES TEAM CHAT - MAY 2019

Options

Replies

• DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    rach9898 wrote: »
    Hello, everyone!! I'm excited to join this group and can really use the extra support to stick with this!

Welcome aboard!!
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    5/18 - 9,310
    5/19 - 17,987
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    5/23 9,078
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Fattleass
    Weigh in Friday
    PW 229.9
    CW 233 0
  • DreaRN15
    Options
    So I got my first week of meals from Freshly this week. Overall they have been pretty good. There were one or two that I probably wouldn't try again just for my personal preference but you dont learn those things without trying them first, right?? I made a few changes to my order for next week so we'll see how it goes!! I'm hoping for a great weigh in tomorrow, because I also haven't had any fast food this week 😁
  • DreaRN15
    Options
    Steps
    5/23 - 2748
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,792 Member
    Options
    5/23-14,702

my steps could be really good or really bad the next few days depending how my trip goes. Sounds like we will be going hiking and rock hounding so that will get us out and moving. Also our hotel has some workout equipment so yay for that.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    Weights/steps recorded through Noon EDT 5/24
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    5/22 = 7,781
    5/23 = 10,461
  • rustychord
    rustychord Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    @vikster11111 and I are out of town and do not have a scale. Can we carry over from last week. We’ve been good
  • upsaluki
    upsaluki Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Username : upsaluki
    Weigh in week: 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: Week 1 -203.0 Week 2 - NWI
    Today's Weight: 204.2
  • DreaRN15
    Options
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 286
    CW 279.6

Yeah baby!!! I've always known it, but this just solidifies to me that what goes in is 80% of the battle. Freshly rocks!!!
  • SaraMakingChanges
    SaraMakingChanges Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    @DreaRN15 Way to go!!!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    DreaRN15 wrote: »
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 286
    CW 279.6

Yeah baby!!! I've always known it, but this just solidifies to me that what goes in is 80% of the battle. Freshly rocks!!!

WTG Drea...I also think those walking challenges we've been doing helped to up your activity levels for the week. Try to find opportunities to get up every hour and do the 250 steps...even if you're just walking in place or doing a side step, it's MOVEMENT! Small changes in activity level really help me, I know...they will for you too! Great loss this week! I'm proud of you! JK
  • DreaRN15
    Options
    SaraMakingChanges
    Week 3
    Saturday
    Previous weight: 197.6
    Current weight: 190.6

Doing a happy dance! Last week’s gain was probably just water from the flying. I’ve been working hard every day and it’s paying off! That and not going too far off course on my diet.

Back at Ya!!!
  • DreaRN15
    Options
    DreaRN15 wrote: »
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 286
    CW 279.6

WTG Drea...I also think those walking challenges we've been doing helped to up your activity levels for the week. Try to find opportunities to get up every hour and do the 250 steps...even if you're just walking in place or doing a side step, it's MOVEMENT! Small changes in activity level really help me, I know...they will for you too! Great loss this week! I'm proud of you! JK

Thanks Jess!!! Been away from boxing for a few weeks due to issues with my knee but I'm going back. That gives me plenty of steps.
  • rosetigger
    rosetigger Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Friday
    PW 187.6
    CW 187.8
    Sorry, I weighed myself yesterday but I forgot to post it.
This discussion has been closed.