TRIMSTONES TEAM CHAT - MAY 2019

Options

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,198 Member
    Options
    Steps/weights caught up to 5/25/19 3:15pm EDT...I see a nap in my future...all my five lessons are done today and I'm tired! See ya later! JK
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Steps
    5/24 - 2816
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Sorry I disappeared. Good to see some of you guys still at it!
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Kmfeig87
    Week 3
    PW 140.5
    CW 142

My legs are super swollen. I'm hoping this is all just fluid retention.

Sorry to check-in late. I was packing and didn't get to it, although I weighed Thursday. I will be traveling the next 10 days so I'll need to keep this weight for next week too.
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    I'm on in a crazy road trip for the next 11 days in which I will drive my children one at a time to different parts of the country and leave them there. Leg 1. Drive from Alabama to Wisconsin with my 16 year old son to visit my 23 year old. After 6 days, 16 year old is abandoned (and flies home), 23 year old son and I drive to New Jersey for my 32nd reunion and his first. We arrive Friday. Sunday he flies back to Wisconsin (having been abandoned far from home) and my 20 year old son and I start the drive back to Alabama, arriving home on Monday. Three 12-17 hour drives, each with a different son! Luckily the older to will help with the driving. I let the youngest just navigate as he's only had the license for three days!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @rosetigger @Fattleass and @JesusGirl62 need you to send me your steps to fill in the rest of last week please. Thanks! JK
  • rach9898
    rach9898 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello, all! I see people tracking their steps for a challenge. Are there any other challenges that I need to know about? The step challenge will definitely help me out here because I am also doing a step challenge on a team for work. Our captain is very competitive and we are determined to win this year! ;) I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend and I will be weighing in on Monday. I've noticed a steady decline in my weight this week. Amazing how beneficial water is for you and how quickly I forget sometimes!
  • rosetigger
    rosetigger Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    5/21 - 7,897
    5/22 - 12,523
    5/23 - 10,986
    5/24 - 6,715
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    rach9898 wrote: »
    Hello, all! I see people tracking their steps for a challenge. Are there any other challenges that I need to know about? The step challenge will definitely help me out here because I am also doing a step challenge on a team for work. Our captain is very competitive and we are determined to win this year! ;) I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend and I will be weighing in on Monday. I've noticed a steady decline in my weight this week. Amazing how beneficial water is for you and how quickly I forget sometimes!

Hi Rachel:
    I too am on a step challenge at work. We have a team of about 8-10 and it's part of health and wellness club. You collect points throughout the year for various nutrition, wellness, activity, emotional, financial...all sorts of wellness classes, tasks, challenges, etc and you win prizes, gift cards and if you reach the 4k point level, you receive 10% of your portion of your health insurance added back onto your check the following year. This year it saved me $225 off my portion of my health insurance. It's a lot of fun! I've added you to the steppers chart even though I don't think you're active until June, right? We had two empty spots so you now have one! Welcome to Trimstones...this is a really caring group of people and they're great at giving support, suggestions and just sharing innovative ideas and concerns throughout the month. I think you'll really like it here. I know they've meant a lot to me. If you use a Fitbit, please add me (jakrall@cox.net) and include me on some challenges. I'm not as fast as some of the others, but having started at 2k steps a day, I'm now up to 7k so I'm working on it.

Enjoy your weekend!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jenready Don't forget to send your weigh in for today...JK
    All weights/steps tracked as of tonight at 10pm EDT...See everyone tomorrow! Nite!
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    5/24 5,891
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    jenready
    Saturday
    Week 3
    Previous 224.6
    Current 226.0

I just keep going back and forth. :# Hopefully I will lose and start a losing streak next week.
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    g1tcir1i7a1u.jpg

7 photos...
    7 days...

This is Team Weight No More's weekly challenge brought to you by @cyndiesstuff and @sleepymom5. This is a team building exercise that will help you bond with you team mates. Please share bits of your personal life with your team. In doing so, you will help build a strong network of accountability partners. It is hard to be accountable with people you don't know. Let's start changing that by participating with this challenge. You will post the pictures in your own team thread. Have Fun!!

Sunday - Picture of Something your reading. Share why you are reading this. What it means to you.
    Monday - Picture of something you bought. Why did you buy it? Why was it needed?
    Tuesday - Picture of your favorite kitchen tool. Why is it your favorite? What do you use it for?
    Wednesday - Picture of your work in progress. What is it? What will you use it for when your done?
    Thursday - Picture of Exploring the outdoors. Where are you at? What did you find?
    Friday - Picture of something extraordinary. What is it? Why is it extra special?
    Saturday - Picture of just a smile. Who's smile is it? What is beautiful about it?
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    q1ce8s5gcjj8.png

As a whole we lost 32.3 LBS or 0.13% !!

THE WINNERS ARE...

TEAM % TRIMSTONES 0.23%
    INDIVIDUAL % kirsten11872 5.13%
    TEAM LBS LOST TRIMSTONES 8.9
    INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST kirsten11872 8.80

TEAM % LOST
    PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE

1st TRIMSTONES 0.23%
    2nd SHRINKING ASSETS 0.18%
    3rd WAIST AWAYS 0.16%

TEAM LBS LOST
    PLACE TEAM LBS LOST

1st TRIMSTONES 8.9
    2nd SHRINKING ASSETS 6.6
    2ND WAIST AWAYS 6.6
    3RD WEIGHT NO MORE 6.0

INDIVIDUAL % LOST
    PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE

1st kirsten11872 5.13%
    2nd SaraMakingChanges 3.54%
    3rd DananaNanas 2.97%

IINDIVIDUAL LBS LOST
    PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOST

1st kirsten11872 8.8
    2nd SaraMakingChanges 7.0
    3rd DreaRN15 6.4

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    hkfleming
    DreaRN15
    HOLMESSP603
    reflectionofme
    GETFITGAL123
    NAVYDADDJTC
    luciicul
    mari_moulin
    ShowKitten
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    TAKE A PEAK YOU MIGHT BE SURPRISED
    WEEK 4 THE MODERATORS ARE AT IT AGAIN AND THIS WEEK I AM GOING TO CHANGE THINGS AROUND. I HAVE FOUND A SERIES OF INFORMATIONAL SUGGESTIONS ON FOOD AND FITNESS WHICH JUST MIGHT SURPRISE YOU !! THESE ARTICLE IN THIS SERIES HAS BEEN REVIEWED BY Kathleen M. Zelman, MPH, RD, LD

HOW TO CUT CALORIES FROM YOUR DAY

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10746104/take-a-peak-you-might-be-surprised/p1?new=1
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    5/24 = 9,480
    5/25 = 5,083
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Week 4
    Sunday
    PW: 198.0