Bradleys8299 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    5/3/19: 232.8
    5/10/19: 232.6
    5/17/19: 231.4

Weigh in

5/24/19: 230.0

@Bradleys8299, fantastic, Stacey....posting a loss every week this month!! Another one point two gone!! If you can keep this streak going, you'll be out of the 30's by next weigh-in!

I sure hope so! I'm actually surprised I've been losing weight. I haven't been tracking my food for the last 2 weeks. Just haven't been focused.
    I hope I have another good week!
  • enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    This beautiful weekend has been impossible lol - lots of studying and my father in law is visiting. It looks like I’m eating at maintenance and I’m going to try to track again today and not eat insanely at the Alamo drafthouse tonight 😑 their pb shake is sooo good and like three jillion calories.
  • Jl20alon2564
    Jl20alon2564 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Username: Jl20alon2564
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Journey starting weight: 332lbs
    February starting weight: 324lbs
    March starting weight: 314.2lbs
    April starting weight: 299.6lbs
    May starting weight: 290.8
    Last week's weight: 288lbs
    Current weight: 284.4lbs

I'm happy with this number but am questioning it as I did not make good food choices this week. I think my poor choices just haven't caught up to the scale yet. I will jump back on the bandwagon today and hope to see a good number next week too.

However, on a more positive note I recently took a picture where I am wearing the exact same outfit that I did in late February for a picture. The difference is really noticeable even if I can't tell on a day to day basis. If I knew how to post it, I would.
  • susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Weigh in today is 123.0

Sorry guys, this mastitis has done me in. I’m on antibiotics and will have a better week next week!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    5/3/19: 232.8
    5/10/19: 232.6
    5/17/19: 231.4

Weigh in

5/24/19: 230.0

@Bradleys8299, fantastic, Stacey....posting a loss every week this month!! Another one point two gone!! If you can keep this streak going, you'll be out of the 30's by next weigh-in!

I sure hope so! I'm actually surprised I've been losing weight. I haven't been tracking my food for the last 2 weeks. Just haven't been focused.
    I hope I have another good week!

@Bradleys8299, don't just "hope" for a good week....make it happen!! It is within your power!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    enyagoboom wrote: »
    This beautiful weekend has been impossible lol - lots of studying and my father in law is visiting. It looks like I’m eating at maintenance and I’m going to try to track again today and not eat insanely at the Alamo drafthouse tonight 😑 their pb shake is sooo good and like three jillion calories.

@enyagoboom, eating at maintenance on a holiday weekend is not a bad idea at all!! Is there any way to share the pb shake with your table? It does sound good, though, but like you said, many many calories!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: Jl20alon2564
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Journey starting weight: 332lbs
    February starting weight: 324lbs
    March starting weight: 314.2lbs
    April starting weight: 299.6lbs
    May starting weight: 290.8
    Last week's weight: 288lbs
    Current weight: 284.4lbs

I'm happy with this number but am questioning it as I did not make good food choices this week. I think my poor choices just haven't caught up to the scale yet. I will jump back on the bandwagon today and hope to see a good number next week too.

However, on a more positive note I recently took a picture where I am wearing the exact same outfit that I did in late February for a picture. The difference is really noticeable even if I can't tell on a day to day basis. If I knew how to post it, I would.

@Jl20alon2564, first off, congratulations on losing three and a half pounds!! It could be that your poor choices haven't shown up on the scales yet. In which case, try to get yourself back on the bandwagon as soon as possible to head the extra pounds off at the pass!!

Secondly, congratulations on your photo NSV!! The changes are not visible daily, but over a three month period....definitely! I hope this inspires you to keep going so you can take another three month photo come August!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Weigh in today is 123.0

Sorry guys, this mastitis has done me in. I’m on antibiotics and will have a better week next week!

@susanpiper57, don't apologize for being under the weather! You just do what you need to get feeling better....the weight loss can wait a bit!!
  • countrycreek
    countrycreek Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge Friday 05.24

Tracked Yes
    Under Yes
    Exercise Yardwork
    Water oz 67.6
    Steps 18050

Mini Challenge Saturday 05.25

Tracked No
    Under No
    Exercise Traveling
    Water oz 50+ ?
    Steps 9943
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Weigh in: 238
    Looking forward to this week!
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    May 26
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes
    Completed week 6 run 2 of run training.
    Interval training 5k did 14:23 / mile. Turtle power! I am actually super happy with my progression and signed up for a timed 5k with my daughter in sept, a timed 5k with my son in November, and a 5k walk with my 74 y.o. mom on Thanksgiving.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Weigh in: 238
    Looking forward to this week!

@ForLangston, whoo hoo!! Three pounds since your last weigh-in and out of the 40's!! Glad you are sticking around. Hope your recovery is going well.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Mini challenge
    May 26
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes
    Completed week 6 run 2 of run training.
    Interval training 5k did 14:23 / mile. Turtle power! I am actually super happy with my progression and signed up for a timed 5k with my daughter in sept, a timed 5k with my son in November, and a 5k walk with my 74 y.o. mom on Thanksgiving.

@swauters, that is fantastic, Sara!! They say when training for a distance you should sign up for a race to give yourself a goal and a timeline....it would appear you did just that!!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    5/25/19 Mini Challenge
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: 20 minutes walking to a waterfall near my boyfriends house

5/26/19 Mini Challenge
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: 20 minutes intermittent walking and 15 minutes (off and on) doing stretches to try and help my arm

I feel so gosh darned lazy! I've gotten some walking done this weekend, but nothing near what I'm used to. Just trying to rest and recuperate so I can get back on track!
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    5/24, 5/25, 5/26
    Exercised: yes P90X3 eccentric lower, triometrics, complex upper
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Water: 8 glasses (avg)
This discussion has been closed.